This is not a DoE

Everyone, BelAir has unfairly and unjustly attacked our quaint island nation.

And they need your help. BelAir's initial raid has been a total failure, and if you want me to back that up with 'pics' or 'logs' then I'll show you the door. But for those intelligent to trust my blind word, then yes, BelAir is losing.

Please support your favourite allies in their pathetic attempt to destroy Puerto Rico. All they have done is made us more pissed off.

Failure? Yeah, I guess putting all 3 targets into anarchy was a total failure. You even took the peace terms and backed off. If anything, you failed to pick up on the spoiler alert posted earlier in the thread by going back to Defcon 5 and Low Alert anyway just minutes before the attack.

Spin it all you want, but when all three of your nations hit were anarchied in minutes, you cannot honestly say you are winning.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Failure? Yeah, I guess putting all 3 targets into anarchy was a total failure. You even took the peace terms and backed off. If anything, you failed to pick up on the spoiler alert posted earlier in the thread by going back to Defcon 5 and Low Alert anyway just minutes before the attack.

Spin it all you want, but when all three of your nations hit were anarchied in minutes, you cannot honestly say you are winning.

Excuse me sir there is no room for truth in P.o.P.R.

Lol, this !@#$% is getting more pissed off than us. We need to turn up our piss power! Heil the kaiser, and also Bel Air is getting "Whipped" in the arse.

Lol, this !@#$% is getting more pissed off than us. We need to turn up our piss power! Heil the kaiser, and also Bel Air is getting "Whipped" in the arse.

Clearly not. You're still butthurt over it, while I'm preparing for our latest ventures. Your leader stopped fighting, you'd be wise to do the same.

I'd happily and emphatically like to announce, in this thread because I'm too lazy to write a new one, that Pissed Off Puerto Rican has not grown at all. We are still a poor, Third World nation. Cheers and beers!

Oh, but we did get nukes. A couple poor nuclear armed suckers actually thought this alliance would be a good one to join. I give them less than a week.

That is all, carry on with your banter.

Kaiser has a talent for creating chaos :) He told me himself that he enjoys it ^_^

Fireblade is unearthing my deepest, darkest secrets for the whole World to mock. People like you disgust me. Pissed Off Puerto Rican hereby recognizes itself in a state of war with whatever alliance you're in. May the Lord have mercy on your souls.

o/ Hoping to see a DoW soon after viewing our war screen... :wub::ph34r::nuke:

us_propaganda-29.jpg

Why are you posting a picture of a pedophile Nazi watching us? Those guys got defeated in like WWI, and that was what, 20 or so years ago?

Well, good luck to you then. We'll surrender unconditionally as soon as one of your nations attacks us. To battle!