This is not a DoE

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In you short existence you guys became one of my favorite alliances. Keep the good work. You guys have an unique atitude..cool!

Damn, we were going for the "Hated look". You're not meant to love us. What's your alliance? Maybe attacking it will get you in the right mindset ;)

Why are you posting a picture of a pedophile Nazi watching us? Those guys got defeated in like WWI, and that was what, 20 or so years ago?

Well, good luck to you then. We'll surrender unconditionally as soon as one of your nations attacks us. To battle!

S0 basically your calling Nordreich pedophile Nazi's? Actually it's an ANTI-Nazi WWII poster from around 67 years ago, and furthermore I would be happy to sell of whatever it takes to roll you like a knife trough hot butter... :ph34r: Are you still in skewl or did you sleep trough History class? :v:

Edited by Stonewall14

S0 basically your calling Nordreich pedophile Nazi's? Actually it's an ANTI-Nazi WWII poster from around 67 years ago, and furthermore I would be happy to sell of whatever it takes to roll you like a knife trough hot butter... :ph34r: Are you still in skewl or did you sleep trough History class? :v:

I'm Puerto Rican. I didn't even go to school. I still thought the Nazis ruled Germany until today.

Clearly you don't know Der Kaiser very well.

I'm Puerto Rican. I didn't even go to school. I still thought the Nazis ruled Germany until today.

Nazi's and Nazi flags, swastikas, etc. are outlawed in Germany as far as I know...at least I seem to remember reading that somewhere...but on topic I bet your real pissed now... :wub::ph34r::ehm: