Medieval CNRP

Gnost Dural

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayans in Brazil? Please, tell me you didn't base that off Moonraker...

Nope, I was more thinking in the line of a change on higher levels between several tribes causing an exodus to the south. Or something ecological.

Also will get the DoE up now, was without internet for 1-2 days.

Gnost...no...there is no multiplier for infantry. Its what you have IG and that's in. The armies weren't that big back then.

I'm not disagreeing with no multiplier but yes, there were armies that large. There were Chinese armies numbering over a million men fighting on the same battlefield against each other. Hell, even six hundred years before the starting date of this RP there were 50,000x50,000 battles (and those numbers are possibly even understated).

Naval vessels are likwise strictly counted by your IG nation.

Just want to bring up an issue with this part of the rules/guidelines. To me this rule shouldn't be included in here because whilst Naval combat did occur it didn't have such a massive effect as it does in real life. Also most transport ships of that time would double as war ships so telling some one that they can't have any war ships because they don't have an ingame navy is a bit silly.

So maybe everyone should be allowed a naval fleet considering the time period in my opinion.

Naval vessels are likwise strictly counted by your IG nation.

Just want to bring up an issue with this part of the rules/guidelines. To me this rule shouldn't be included in here because whilst Naval combat did occur it didn't have such a massive effect as it does in real life. Also most transport ships of that time would double as war ships so telling some one that they can't have any war ships because they don't have an ingame navy is a bit silly.

So maybe everyone should be allowed a naval fleet considering the time period in my opinion.

^ I support this

Alright, I updated the map. If you don't have a name, that's because you never gave a name, so please give a name or I'll remove you. It'd be real easy too...all i have to do is paint bucket white.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5143/mrpworld.png

Edited by VinceSixx

Alright, I updated the map. If you don't have a name, that's because you never gave a name, so please give a name or I'll remove you. It'd be real easy too...all i have to do is paint bucket white.

Right, my nation (the big blue one in Kamchatka) shall be called True Russia.

Japan controls South Korea, and "Yuan Dynasty" should be called 'Lu Empire'