World Federation's Declaration

Enrage

heu6hoe8bq3azp6b93wg.png

I am announcing our declaration of awesomeness. We will continue to fight and to be more awesomer than you.

It has been busy for us all on the World Federation. School, friends, drugs, & fun comes before cybernations. We don't accept geeks over here. One of our staff members gets drunk all the time, and the other one gets stoned probably once a week. Anyway, I like to thank all of our staff for keeping this great alliance alive and kickin'.

Haven't made an announcement for a while, so here are some updates:

-Co-founded TSU (Tech Sellers Union).

-WF's Tech Insurance program now opened to public for all organized 1x1 tech deals. Buyers would be compensated from late/missing technology. Tech insurance must be requested at the World Federation's forum. This was something I always wanted to do, but since our alliance was really young that time, we lacked bankers and couldn't get it done.

-We're over 5 months old now!

-We reached 300 nukes!

300nukes.jpg

I know it doesn't mean much to others but the fast growth of our alliance is something special to us. World Federation was found & constructed by 1 person & to make things even tougher, that 1 person was a total nub :D

I want to give thanks to my former mentor, rajistani for training me while I was leading my alliance. . And I curse you all that raided us before we ever became a protectorate. :gag:

And here's a picture of a panda sliding.

353_Pandas_like_to_play_too.jpg

That sure is a lot of ghosts you have there. 106 of them by my count.

you use your spare time to count ghosts of other alliances?

we had several forum changes and forum problems which slowed us down quite a bit though, and we do not have ghosts.

Edited by Enrage

you use your spare time to count ghosts of other alliances?

we had several forum changes and forum problems which slowed us down quite a bit though, and we do not have ghosts.

Ah, ok. I suppose that would explain the strange lack of accounts on your forum. Carry on and good luck!