State of the Alliance

Tygaland

This whole Kronos thing reminds me of something else....hmmm.....where have I heard something similar....

OH, right:

Wonderful.

Congrats on the nice ANS STA.

Anyways, all the unimportant stuff aside, where do I sign up for a Skippy Pouch Ride?

Everyone's getting it wrong. See the Google image, you're signing up for a pouch ridge. I can assure you it is an extremely painful process that's actually a crime in most countries.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, someone forcing my alliance to pay reps via tech deals means I'm ascending to my cross? That explains why it is so crowded up here, I guess.

Methinks you just say this but have no real idea why. I guess that is what puts the "useful" in "useful idiot".

And MEthinks you just like to complain about your problems when everyone else has problems as well, so by you making yours look oh so harsher, we all should feel so sad for little old Tyga. I bet those tech deals hurt your alliance very much. Not like they were actually a lending hand when you were bloody and battered or anything.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

Methinks you just like to complain about your problems when everyone else has problems as well, so by you making yours look oh so harsher, we all should feel so sad for little old Tyga. I bet those tech deals hurt your alliance very much. Not like they were actually a lending hand when you were bloody and battered or anything.

Heh, it seems today was Make Oddly Negative and Totally Ridiculous Statements At STA Day and no one told me. Hopefully this will stop in a few hours, or even before then. Are you located before Central Time I hope?

And MEthinks you just like to complain about your problems when everyone else has problems as well, so by you making yours look oh so harsher, we all should feel so sad for little old Tyga. I bet those tech deals hurt your alliance very much. Not like they were actually a lending hand when you were bloody and battered or anything.

Oh no, it is another of the "we only made you pay reps to help you rebuild" camp. The sad thing is you probably actually believe it.

I suggest you read up on what our full terms were and even more useful, read up on the ones we actually opposed and rejected prior to agreeing to peace with the alliances at war with us. It is clear you are utterly clueless.

Heh, it seems today was Make Oddly Negative and Totally Ridiculous Statements At STA Day and no one told me. Hopefully this will stop in a few hours, or even before then. Are you located before Central Time I hope?

Raga, is that a persecution complex I see there? I'm going to have to charge you rent if you want to live up here on the cross.

Hopefully this week long punishment has not gone without self reflection and consideration of what brought about these actions.

I'm curious, what revelation were you hoping he would get out of this introspection?

Why not make your point and be on your way? Your allusions to events entirely unrelated to this thread don't really make a lot of sense. If you could be more clear perhaps we could address your concern and move forward. If your goal is simply to engage in petty mudslinging, be wary as you scoop it up that not all that is brown on the floor of the tiger pen is mud.

Edited by bzelger

I hope you are a real jerk to him and make him pay fair market value. B)

I was thinking of being a complete arsehole and giving him a discount.

Did you check out the full peace terms and the old ones we rejected yet? Or do you prefer to wallow in your own ignorance?

Edited by Tygaland

and a special commendation to Tyga for (hopefully) ridding us of Maddhatter once and for all.

I tend to think that it was more HtG quitting and going rogue that got rid of him more than anything Tyga did. :P

Congrats on your growth STA.

Edited by President Obama

Did you check out the full peace terms and the old ones we rejected yet? Or do you prefer to wallow in your own ignorance?

I really think you should do this Jacapo. Here, I will even help you by giving you a hand to find them.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=34109

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=34367

I do hope that you and your warchest are an exception to the rule within STA, Tygaland

Their forces looted $173,146.33 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

Guess that $6,000,000 in War Aid didn't do much good - Best of luck rebuilding that nuclear wasteland.

As for your questions - the proverb "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar" comes into play. Perhaps in the future you will think back on that proverb, though I find it unlikely.

Also - Style #386 :wub:

Edited by Heracles the Great

I do hope that you and your warchest are an exception to the rule within STA, Tygaland

Guess that $9,000,000 in War Aid didn't do much good - Best of luck rebuilding that nuclear wasteland.

As for your questions - the proverb "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar" comes into play. Perhaps in the future you will think back on that proverb, though I find it unlikely.

Also - Style #386 :wub:

I think you've made a math error (3 + 3 = 6 in my country, although we are the League of Dunces, so who knows). Also:

flies.png

I think you've made a math error (3 + 3 = 6 in my country, although we are the League of Dunces, so who knows). Also:

You sir, are correct - my apologies - seems I may never learn my lesson about attempting to post while distracted.

Heracles, why did you have to Rogue Tyga, now he has one more of our sins to pay for.

Tyga sure is looking lonely up there on his cross.

I would have to be a pretty strong and reinforced cross if it was to hold up all of Tyga's weight. It would have to be made of concrete with rebar with the base sunk in to the ground at least 6 feet and spread out, and with maybe a dozen guide wires coming off of it. Even with this there is no guarantee that the cross will hold up Tyga.

Also I enjoy reading these, especially to see if my football team gets a mention.

Wow, is this the most attention a State of the Alliance has ever gotten? Definitely seems like it so far, and the rogue inspiring the festivities hasn't even made an appearance a half dozen times. :laugh:

Heracles, good going standing up for your beliefs and such (you should have taken the fight to Tyga with an announcement of your own with a statement of purpose rather than just letting it get lost in the linguistics discussion here, ;)), though I wish you weren't committing such a wasted suicide; maybe next time you should just declare yourself entirely on Kronos and let them have all the wars both against you and against you.

Also, it may be a dumb debate, but vehemently denying that a preposition has only one generic form of reference is just as stubborn as denying that it has only the one specific directional reference.

Edited by Eden Taylor