State of the Alliance

Tygaland

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this really just turn into an e-penis contest about who has more wars on Heracles? We get it Kronos, you are super awesome war dudes. :rolleyes:

thank-you.jpg

Glad you could point it out Sulmar, I appreciate it :D

Edited by Skippy

There are 6 wars against Heracles of which Kronos has 3. You have all the aggressive wars against Heracles mostly due to you having prior knowledge of him going rogue. I'm not sure you know what "with" and "against" means.

But if it makes you happy I'll give you a pat on the head and a "good boy" for declaring on Heracles as that seems to be what you are hanging around for.

-shrug-

Initially all I was saying was that Kronos is beating Heracles to a pulp. Your State of the Alliance implied that your Tigers were the alliance beating Heracles to said pulp. Regardless to what you meant or didn't mean to infer, I stated a reply to what I got from the message. No biggie.

-shrug-

Initially all I was saying was that Kronos is beating Heracles to a pulp. Your State of the Alliance implied that your Tigers were the alliance beating Heracles to said pulp. Regardless to what you meant or didn't mean to infer, I stated a reply to what I got from the message. No biggie.

I didn't say who was doing anything. I just stated I was attacked and that the attacker had been subdued. Only when pressed by yourself and others did I point out it is me doing all the nuking and therefore administering a large proportion of the damage.

I gave no credit to anyone for the damage to Heracles in my address but it seems you guys want to claim it. :P

I didn't say who was doing anything. I just stated I was attacked and that the attacker had been subdued. Only when pressed by yourself and others did I point out it is me doing all the nuking and therefore administering a large proportion of the damage.

I gave no credit to anyone for the damage to Heracles in my address but it seems you guys want to claim it. :P

I'm aware that you didn't say anything. And sure, might as well claim that we are doing more damage, alright.

Enough about beating Heracles down. Can't we go back to talking about how no-one likes Skippy?

Also I want to see you guys pass 5 million NS.

D:

I wonder if the "Kill Skippy" AA will get any bigger, at this rate it just might <_<

Then I'm sure you can quote the passage from my address that states only the STA beat down Heracles.

Militarily it has been a rogue craziness bonanza. Earlier in the week Heracles the Great, formerly of Kronos and long time subscriber to Tygaism, snapped when I again rejected his marriage proposal resulting in him declaring war on my great nation. Heracles has since been beaten to a pulp but did gain a number one ranking in nation strength losses for the week so it wasn’t a total bust for him. Hell hath no fury like a groupie scorned.

This passage is an excellent example of implied credit. After mentioning an account of an incident designed to invoke humor, the author proceeds to mention the results of the incident, in a manner that implies self-credit. Through the context of this otherwise neutral phrase ("Heracles has since been beaten to a pulp"), the reader is lead to draw the conclusion that author was in fact the one responsible for the result. As the full announcement from which this passage is taken deals nearly exclusively with actions of the author or those for which the author is responsible, it is assumed by the reader that the author is also responsible for this incident as the the explicit responsibility is left vague. This technique is often used to instill the reader with a sense of pride in the author, while providing plausible deniability later.

Militarily it has been a rogue craziness bonanza. Earlier in the week Heracles the Great, formerly of Kronos and long time subscriber to Tygaism, snapped when I again rejected his marriage proposal resulting in him declaring war on my great nation. Heracles has since been beaten to a pulp but did gain a number one ranking in nation strength losses for the week so it wasn't a total bust for him. Hell hath no fury like a groupie scorned.

This passage is an excellent example of implied credit. After mentioning an account of an incident designed to invoke humor, the author proceeds to mention the results of the incident, in a manner that implies self-credit. Through the context of this otherwise neutral phrase ("Heracles has since been beaten to a pulp"), the reader is lead to draw the conclusion that author was in fact the one responsible for the result. As the full announcement from which this passage is taken deals nearly exclusively with actions of the author or those for which the author is responsible, it is assumed by the reader that the author is also responsible for this incident as the the explicit responsibility is left vague. This technique is often used to instill the reader with a sense of pride in the author, while providing plausible deniability later.

Perhaps it is more your own insecurities and pathological desire for praise that drives what you infer from my words.

Militarily it has been a rogue craziness bonanza. Earlier in the week Heracles the Great, formerly of Kronos and long time subscriber to Tygaism, snapped when I again rejected his marriage proposal resulting in him declaring war on my great nation. Heracles has since been beaten to a pulp but did gain a number one ranking in nation strength losses for the week so it wasn’t a total bust for him. Hell hath no fury like a groupie scorned.

Seriously, why do you care who gets credit for beating down a single, outnumbered nation? It doesn't make you look like highly skilled nations.

oh good lord guys.

STA's ambassador stopped coming to our forums a few weeks ago, I know I personally would appreciate it if STA could either poke him/her into returning or have others come by :)

Our diplomats are volunteers and can choose where they go in that role. Who was our diplomat to Kronos? I'll see if they will resume the role. :P

Tyga didn't imply that he deserved credit. You want to read it that way.

Congratulations. You had advanced knowledge of a rogue attack because the rogue invited you to fill his slots and take his land and tech. Of course you're doing more damage than the one STA nation on him.

Edited by pezstar

Our diplomats are volunteers and can choose where they go in that role. Who was our diplomat to Kronos? I'll see if they will resume the role. :P

I believe aimimee man (spelled NOT like that lol) was, I think that we overloaded them with too many questions at once? Idk.

Also, if you're willing, I think that it might be good to see you on our forums as there is no lost love between those in Kronos and STA (as can be clearly seen from this thread so far) and that dates back to the Karma war or even earlier.

Definitely would be a good start towards more friendly relations (hopefully?).

Also, if you're willing, I think that it might be good to see you on our forums as there is no lost love between those in Kronos and STA (as can be clearly seen from this thread so far) and that dates back to the Karma war or even earlier.

Nevermind.

Edited by pezstar

Will do.