State of the Alliance

Tygaland

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawl, you fail to mention that Kronos is the alliance beating Heracles to a pulp.

lol, yeah. You guys pick off whats left of his troops after I have nuked him and killed off most of his recalled troops. I'm sure you appreciate the easy tech, land and cash. ;)

Dont' feel too bad Tyga, Grub had his own rogue earlier in the month as well. it must be "nuke the coolest dudes around" month or something :/

You do realize, we're all Aussies on Frostbite? They're targetting us. Dajobo and Assington should watch out D:

We have half of the total wars (against him and from him), but we have all of the wars against him....

Well, seeing as one of your wars was declared before he attacked anyone I'd say you guys had a heads-up. Rest assured had you not filled the slots within a 10 minute period the STA would have done so in my defence. Regardless, it does not counter what I said about Heracles being beaten down.

Well, seeing as one of your wars was declared before he attacked anyone I'd say you guys had a heads-up. Rest assured had you not filled the slots within a 10 minute period the STA would have done so in my defence. Regardless, it does not counter what I said about Heracles being beaten down.

Either way, do we not have all of slots against heracles?

Did I say anything that was wrong...?

No, but it was implied that it was by your doing, which is entirely false.

Did this really just turn into an e-penis contest about who has more wars on Heracles? We get it Kronos, you are super awesome war dudes. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sulmar

No, you have half of them. What you said was wrong.

We have all of the wars declared upon heracles, thus against Heracles! We have half of wars fought with Heracles. I never denied that.

Did this really just turn into an e-penis contest about who has more wars on Heracles? We get it Kronos, you are super awesome war dudes. :rolleyes:

Thanks baby, much appreciated :wub:

No, but it was implied that it was by your doing, which is entirely false.

What you infer from my comments is beyond my control. I merely reported the rogue issue and the status of the conflict.

It appears so.

We have all of the wars declared upon heracles, thus against Heracles! We have half of wars fought with Heracles. I never denied that.

There are 6 wars against Heracles of which Kronos has 3. You have all the aggressive wars against Heracles mostly due to you having prior knowledge of him going rogue. I'm not sure you know what "with" and "against" means.

But if it makes you happy I'll give you a pat on the head and a "good boy" for declaring on Heracles as that seems to be what you are hanging around for.