State of the Alliance

Tygaland

staflag.jpg

State of the Alliance

This week has seen the membership numbers of the Siberian Tiger Alliance drop slightly to 180 while our average strength has increased to just under 26000. Our total strength surged past 4.6 million during the week with the 5 million nation strength milestone now coming into sight.

In domestic news, the new academy system is moving closer to implementation thanks to the consistent efforts of Jyrinx to put the courses and exams together. As per last week’s address we hope to have the program implemented by the new year, all going well.

The Siberian Trophy continued on during the week. In the Trophy Division league leader, Bamburgh FC and second placed Batch played out a 2-2 draw allowing Condatis Town FC to move up to second place on the back of a 3-1 home win over Togashire FC which also cut Bamburgh’s lead to five points. The Rabbs moved into fourth place after a 3-0 home win over Proxian FC with FC Tigris Altaica slipping to fifth after sitting this week out with a bye. At the bottom of the table Team Waycool look certain for the drop after another loss, this time to relegation rivals Zavod Ural Solikamsk. The win for Solikamsk saw them move out of the drop zone at the expense of Rebel United who could only manage a draw at home to FC Polar Samurai.

In the Cup Division FC Lviv and The Mushroom Kommune both recorded solid wins to remain joint leaders of the division and maintaining their seven point break over third placed FC Pinky. In the relegation zone The Tainers could not record their second win in a row, losing narrowly away to Mercers, and remain rooted to the foot of the table, seven points adrift of second from bottom Archers. Archers slumped into the bottom two after a 2-0 home defeat against FC Pinky.

Striking Tigers still set the pace in the Plate Division despite being held to a draw against Kelton this week. The Tigers hold a two point lead over second placed Eagles with AFC Poyplonia a further two points back in third. Wolverines made it two wins in a row over managerless FC CaVala lifting them from the bottom of the table at FC CaVala’s expense.

The Tiger Trophy knockout cup final commenced this week with the first leg between FC Tigris Altaica and Batch being held at Twinkie Stadium. Despite creating more chances FC Tigris Altaica failed to make it count on the scoreboard and the game ended in a nil-all draw. The return leg will take place at Highbury on Tuesday with Batch in the box seat to claim the silverware.

Militarily it has been a rogue craziness bonanza. Earlier in the week Heracles the Great, formerly of Kronos and long time subscriber to Tygaism, snapped when I again rejected his marriage proposal resulting in him declaring war on my great nation. Heracles has since been beaten to a pulp but did gain a number one ranking in nation strength losses for the week so it wasn’t a total bust for him. Hell hath no fury like a groupie scorned. :awesome:

In more rogue madness a small group of nations who were once card-carrying members of the “Please Skippy Can We Have Rides in Your Pouch” club (it is a real club, Google it) grew tired of waiting in line for the pouch ride and decided to attack Skippy’s nation of Outback Australia. Luckily for Skippy his tiger colleagues heard his gum-leaf whistle for help and after a lot of “What is it Skip?” and clicking noise conversations tanks rolled to defend our marsupial comrade.

In foreign affairs it has been another quiet week. Pezstar opened another press conference today and we have had some talks with Valhalla over moving on from the past. While there are no guarantees of anything the Siberian Tiger Alliance is hopeful something positive can come from the discussions on this occasion.

Overall, this week has seen our alliance continue to grow despite nuclear rogue attacks on our membership. We look forward to forging on towards 30000 average nation strength and 5 million total nation strength over coming weeks.

Za Sibir’!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I have to ask is why us? What do we do to attract so many rogues like every week? Granted this is higher than most, but really...

Well, in the case with Skippy they appear to be 3 former Athenian nations that have held a grudge for over 2 years.

In more rogue madness a small group of nations who were once card-carrying members of the “Please Skippy Can We Have Rides in Your Pouch” club (it is a real club, Google it) grew tired of waiting in line for the pouch ride and decided to attack Skippy’s nation of Outback Australia. Luckily for Skippy his tiger colleagues heard his gum-leaf whistle for help and after a lot of “What is it Skip?” and clicking noise conversations tanks rolled to defend our marsupial comrade.

Oh you :P

Good luck with those pesky rogues STA.

B)

Yes- please do send some rogues at MK- they don't need all that tech ;)

All 4 of our rogues have been nuke rogues with a full arsenal and SDI's, one even with a WRC. Don't think it would be profitable for you at all but I'll kindly submit your request to them anyway :)

Shame they declared war on each other to fill each other's slots... Otherwise we'd be happy for you to join in the fun.

And yes, there is a line to ride in my pouch, but the gum leaf blowing? I must of done it whilst I was sleeping :S

stateofthealliance.png

I was lied to.

Oh, and there is a list of people ready to take a slot, Zenith, Triton, tF, NpO

You'll have to get in fast! (while stocks last!)

I got that also Shodemofi, I was rather...confused and shocked D:

Edited by Skippy

I'd rogue Skippy too. :wub:

I can't believe Blackjack got to Kolohe before I did. <_<

Edit: Also, Skippy, care to tell us why there is a "Please Skippy can we have Ridges in Your Pouch Club". Suspicious.

Edited by Sulmar

staflag.jpg

State of the Alliance

In foreign affairs it has been another quiet week. Pezstar opened another press conference today and we have had some talks with Valhalla over moving on from the past. While there are no guarantees of anything the Siberian Tiger Alliance is hopeful something positive can come from the discussions on this occasion.

Za Sibir’!

I also hope that the discussions are productive, Valhalla isn't ALL evil :P. Good luck guys. Ever onward to 5 million NS

O/ STA

Militarily it has been a rogue craziness bonanza. Earlier in the week Heracles the Great, formerly of Kronos and long time subscriber to Tygaism, snapped when I again rejected his marriage proposal resulting in him declaring war on my great nation. Heracles has since been beaten to a pulp but did gain a number one ranking in nation strength losses for the week so it wasn’t a total bust for him. Hell hath no fury like a groupie scorned. :awesome:

Lawl, you fail to mention that Kronos is the alliance beating Heracles to a pulp.