State of the Alliance

Tygaland

oh good lord guys.

STA's ambassador stopped coming to our forums a few weeks ago, I know I personally would appreciate it if STA could either poke him/her into returning or have others come by :)

I agree.

At any rate, I look forward to seeing someone at our embassy.

EDIT:

Information already covered.

Edited by Vesalius

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe aimimee man (spelled NOT like that lol) was, I think that we overloaded them with too many questions at once? Idk.

I stopped coming by because it seemed as though all you were interested in was !@#$%*ing en masse about my alliance. When I responded in good faith to a thread here saying that our embassy was inactive I did not expect to turn up and be treated solely as your outlet for rage over past disagreements.

Edited by Aimee Mann

In this thread:

STA: Our alliance did some stuff, which was wonderful, and some rogue from Kronos attacked us so we smashed him back

Kronos: Hey! Stop taking all the credit, we assisted as well!

STA: Yeah, we meant our defensive slots, sorry?

Kronos: *quote from OP* But this clearly implies that it was only you who beat him to a pulp, and we really want to feel better about ourselves blablablablablabla *insert insecurities here* so we demand you give us credit for attacking that one, single, lone rogue. It really is important to us!

STA: *pats Kronos head*

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

Earlier in the week Heracles the Great, formerly of Kronos and long time subscriber to Tygaism, snapped when I again rejected his marriage proposal resulting in him declaring war on my great nation.

That's why I always tear up those hastily scrawled marriage proposals to Tygaland and save the peices in shoebox instead of sending them. To protect my little heart. Jks aside, congratz on a successful pummeling.

In more rogue madness a small group of nations who were once card-carrying members of the “Please Skippy Can We Have Rides in Your Pouch” club (it is a real club, Google it) grew tired of waiting in line for the pouch ride and decided to attack Skippy’s nation of Outback Australia. Luckily for Skippy his tiger colleagues heard his gum-leaf whistle for help and after a lot of “What is it Skip?” and clicking noise conversations tanks rolled to defend our marsupial comrade.

I take a ride in Skippy's pouch every night. It's the best. :lol1::P:lol1:

Also, congrats on all the other stuff, too.

Edited by Kzoppistan

I must say that this topic made me chuckle...

1. Kronos did not "fill my war slots" and saying it over and over will not change that fact, STA. They hit me for my actions and they knew I was going rogue because I said so in my resignation - most people would applaud an alliance for taking out a rogue but you guys try and use it against Kronos as if they did something wrong. They have done more damage to me than anyone else (/me looks at Tygaland) and have even used Nukes, so please stop your posturing.

2. I may be "bloodied" but I am achieving what I wanted, and I have dealt far more damage to Tygaland than I have taken from Tygaland, which is somewhat sad, to be honest, considering his regional advantage. Just incase anyone is curious, here is the damage dealt thus far:

Infra Dmg: 1,884.349

Tech Dmg: 595.238

Land Dmg: 1,505.558

NS Dmg: 14,450.000

$$ Damage: ~$

Hopefully this week long punishment has not gone without self reflection and consideration of what brought about these actions - though something tells me that Tygaland will ignore it and continue on with his self-righteous, higher-than-thou attitude. Such a shame...

3. Congratulations STA on your growth towarsd 5m total NS - I have spent 3 years on this planet and for most of them, I held you in high regards - Most of you are good men and I wish you well.

In this thread:

STA: Our alliance did some stuff, which was wonderful, and some rogue from Kronos attacked us so we smashed him back

Kronos: Hey! Stop taking all the credit, we assisted as well!

STA: Yeah, we meant our defensive slots, sorry?

Kronos: *quote from OP* But this clearly implies that it was only you who beat him to a pulp, and we really want to feel better about ourselves blablablablablabla *insert insecurities here* so we demand you give us credit for attacking that one, single, lone rogue. It really is important to us!

STA: *pats Kronos head*

*sigh*

You sir, didn't read the OP properly then.

Militarily it has been a rogue craziness bonanza. Earlier in the week Heracles the Great, formerly of Kronos and long time subscriber to Tygaism, snapped when I again rejected his marriage proposal resulting in him declaring war on my great nation. Heracles has since been beaten to a pulp but did gain a number one ranking in nation strength losses for the week so it wasn’t a total bust for him. Hell hath no fury like a groupie scorned.

Please tell me where it states that STA were the only ones who "beat him to a pulp?"

Now once you've all read that, you can *hopefully* get your facts straight <_<

I take a ride in Skippy's pouch every night. It's the best

There is no other form of inuendo you can get from this. He pays his fair, he gets a ride in my pouch. Nothing more <_<

Hopefully this week long punishment has not gone without self reflection and consideration of what brought about these actions - though something tells me that Tygaland will ignore it and continue on with his self-righteous, higher-than-thou attitude. Such a shame...

I find it highly ironic that you have somehow declared yourself to be the judge of righteousness passing judgment on others and then simultaneously claim Tyga to be the one with the higher-than-thou attitude. Also, what kind of person seriously reconsiders their paradigm because someone went rogue on them? Really? That's what you were hoping to accomplish? Well congratulations, you have failed horribly.

(OOC: You blasted a few pixels. Congrats. Want a cookie?)

I love it though, "You don't agree with me and I don't like you, so I'll destroy your stuff now. HA! Take that.". It's like a little child throwing a tantrum that he didn't get his way and that others think differently than him.

I must say that this topic made me chuckle...

1. Kronos did not "fill my war slots" and saying it over and over will not change that fact, STA. They hit me for my actions and they knew I was going rogue because I said so in my resignation - most people would applaud an alliance for taking out a rogue but you guys try and use it against Kronos as if they did something wrong. They have done more damage to me than anyone else (/me looks at Tygaland) and have even used Nukes, so please stop your posturing.

lol

They have three wars against you. Seeing as I have nuked you every day but two (De Caelo beat me to the punch on those days) I highly doubt they have done more damage to you than I have.

2. I may be "bloodied" but I am achieving what I wanted, and I have dealt far more damage to Tygaland than I have taken from Tygaland, which is somewhat sad, to be honest, considering his regional advantage. Just incase anyone is curious, here is the damage dealt thus far:

Infra Dmg: 1,884.349

Tech Dmg: 595.238

Land Dmg: 1,505.558

NS Dmg: 14,450.000

$ Damage: ~$

Eegads! You nuked me everyday. Other than that you haven't done that much damage. Add to that I didn't get to nuke you on two occasions so your "zomg I did more damage to you than you did to me" claim is a bit lame.

On the contrary. It was touching how much you cared about what I say and think. Of all the people to single out for your quit rage you picked me. I'm flattered. As I said in the ratings discussion, sometimes those that despise you are as much a confirmation that you are on the right path as those that agree with you. I'm pleased you despise me as it confirms I'm doing the right thing. Thanks.

3. Congratulations STA on your growth towarsd 5m total NS - I have spent 3 years on this planet and for most of them, I held you in high regards - Most of you are good men and I wish you well.

Thank you.

In foreign affairs it has been another quiet week. Pezstar opened another press conference today and we have had some talks with Valhalla over moving on from the past. While there are no guarantees of anything the Siberian Tiger Alliance is hopeful something positive can come from the discussions on this occasion.

Za Sibir’!

I wish both alliances well on this, as a gesture of goodwill, if you 2 can sort out your differences, I will stop talking about my love of casualties for like 5 whole minutes

Militarily it has been a rogue craziness bonanza. Earlier in the week Heracles the Great, formerly of Kronos and long time subscriber to Tygaism, snapped when I again rejected his marriage proposal resulting in him declaring war on my great nation. Heracles has since been beaten to a pulp but did gain a number one ranking in nation strength losses for the week so it wasn’t a total bust for him. Hell hath no fury like a groupie scorned.

This passage is an excellent example of implied credit. After mentioning an account of an incident designed to invoke humor, the author proceeds to mention the results of the incident, in a manner that implies self-credit. Through the context of this otherwise neutral phrase ("Heracles has since been beaten to a pulp"), the reader is lead to draw the conclusion that author was in fact the one responsible for the result. As the full announcement from which this passage is taken deals nearly exclusively with actions of the author or those for which the author is responsible, it is assumed by the reader that the author is also responsible for this incident as the the explicit responsibility is left vague. This technique is often used to instill the reader with a sense of pride in the author, while providing plausible deniability later.

1. You're wrong.

2. Why the heck are you being a jerk about this anyway?

I generally like Kronos but this is pathetic. Ya'll did a good thing and helped combat a rogue, but your comments here are like those of a five year old throwing a fit for no reason. You're decent with words, and if you grow up a bit you'll be a much better contributor to the well being of your alliance.

This whole Kronos thing reminds me of something else....hmmm.....where have I heard something similar....

OH, right:

and nothing about us, it was 3 invictas and 3 huns, we took him out also, don't give all the credit to invicta

Wonderful.

Congrats on the nice ANS STA.

Anyways, all the unimportant stuff aside, where do I sign up for a Skippy Pouch Ride?

Something to do with you ascending to your cross for being made to pay 3k tech in mutually beneficial tech deals at market price.

So, someone forcing my alliance to pay reps via tech deals means I'm ascending to my cross? That explains why it is so crowded up here, I guess.

Methinks you just say this but have no real idea why. I guess that is what puts the "useful" in "useful idiot".

Edited by Tygaland