Most Influential Events/Alliances/People in TE History

Varianz

Tournament Edition History  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, so lets reword that, why do you feel the need to sate the point your the most powerful man on cnte (or was) if your confident in that persona, then why do you need to reinterate it by typing it on here, if theres no doubt in your mind then why do you need to publicly state that fact? it makes you look a complete D£$k, I'm not acepting, I enjoy being a bad guy as a reason either. You were okay at the beggining and i enjoyed your posts, then something changed and you became all superior and egotystical! why is that? and you confirmed that not many fought back, so really your wiki says using diplomacy is first option, but that doesnt appy to our new implementation of our raider squads because even if your small were still gonna hurt you. Your right anyone has the right to hit another on this game, but to call it being nice and we have rules and such, knowing that people often wont retaliate, it makes you bullies that pick on small guys. Well im sure you have someone other than Folger that can update a wiki page.

First: I say it usually in response to someone saying "hur dur why are you posting you don't matter shut up you noob hur dur". These people are usually utterly insignificant nobodies, so I'm always amused to point that out in comparison to what I've accomplished. Second: If won't accept the reason, then that's your problem, not mine, because I do enjoy playing the villain; TE needs a few. Third: you keep taking the wiki page's statements as what our official policy was. Wiki's, editable by anyone, are never where you should look for an alliances official policy. Forums and posts by government officials are what you should look at. I didn't even put in that history section; I wrote that for the RE forums, someone must have copy pasted it onto the wiki. Last, I disagree with the term bullies, because if we were truly being bullies, we would have opened the smaller AA's to raids from our entire membership, and if people had fought back we would have crushed them, but we didn't. However, you've convinced yourself that we were evil, so go ahead and keep thinking that.

Edited by Tiberius12

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again if someone says you don't matter and you know you have already made the impact on cnte with factual proof, then why bother using such an unclassy point to counter insult with. It's just not flattering for you. I agree cnte does need villans, you don't seem to fit that catagory from your earlier rounds. I don't think I have called you evil either, maybe you could clarify this ? I dissagree with wrapping up such raiding rules with cotton wool, and wiki being wiki is what most people outside your alliance will look at, seeing as usually this kind of information is not divulged by alliances to outsiders, outwith there normal charter/treaty posts on here.

tibs stop playing nice with the guy, tell him to $%&@ off already.

he is clearly a spineless coward that finds legitamacyt for himself by saying "oh noez you're so arrogant, why you gotta hate on the little guy :("

I got news for you buddy your crying is hillarious, i love crocodile tears.

For the record, i'm the most powerful person to step foot in TE, Tibs is near the top of that list too, but he just isn't tyranical enough to pull of most powerful.

Typical from others but hardly from someone within the same alliance. Good show, clownshoe. Coward? That is why im fighting 4 LE nations and there in anarchy and I'm not! so I don't know where you pulled that wild accusation from, actually I do know where you pulled it from, your Ar$e now keep on acting tough internet hardman you rule. so your admitting your a D!£k aswell, you didnt need to type for me to figuire that one out ;)

Learn to read the topic clownshoe, I said narsasistic, self absorbed, egoyystical, I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned arrogant in this thread! but seeing are your as sharp as a spoon, I can imagine how you somehow managed to analyse they words for arrogance. Good job keep it up!

Where coward comes into it ? hmm I wonder where you get that train of though from? yourself ? i dont know i can't possibly understand what goes on inside the head of an i$£ot. I stated my issues with him, trying to understand his reasonings behind his comments, he responded and such is debate. you lack that ability clearly from your previous insulting post.

Crying ? well maybe look at your numerous other posts regarding our wars. ;) glass houses and stones ;) familiar with that ?

So hmmmm good show in general clownshoe, I thank you for your valuble contribution ;)

sorry i forgot to add your post where you never cry like a bawing clownshoe

QUOTE (nysoldier @ Nov 13 2009, 12:51 AM) *

seriously give it a rest

no, i don't think i will.

I had held out hope that LE had the balls to act aggressivley on their own w/o a pathetic rag tag group of "friends" trying to back them up, looks like i was wrong.

that and the many other bawing attempts you supposedly don't do.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Learn to read the topic clownshoe, I said narsasistic, self absorbed, egoyystical, I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned arrogant in this thread! but seeing are your as sharp as a spoon, I can imagine how you somehow managed to analyse they words for arrogance. Good job keep it up!

Not to be a nit-picker, but all those words are synonyms for arrogant...

I called you narsasistic the word arrogant was not used, I didn't use that word specificly, so he should read posts better and quote me on what I actually say. As I say English is my second language, but I take your word, as your good with words. I don't mind someone being nit picky, because when they fail on 1 word and I notice it, i will do the same ;) but I disslike clownshoes who just spew bile because they think there some sort of hard man on the internet. like the clownshoe does a couple posts above. i believe not all narsasists are arrogant some are pathological and some just are not arrogant. but your right some are arrogant but i wasnt applying that to you. your post about being the most powerful man definetly shows a form of narsasism.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

tibs stop playing nice with the guy, tell him to $%&@ off already.

he is clearly a spineless coward that finds legitamacyt for himself by saying "oh noez you're so arrogant, why you gotta hate on the little guy :("

I got news for you buddy your crying is hillarious, i love crocodile tears.

For the record, i'm the most powerful person to step foot in TE, Tibs is near the top of that list too, but he just isn't tyranical enough to pull of most powerful.

You forget the great lord Hormones

Most influential person would have to CYan :D

LOL no

He got owned by the Warlordz two times. :P

For the record, i'm the most powerful person to step foot in TE

I took MI out so what does that make me. :P

You forget the great lord Hormones

Hormones > elbo :awesome:

Edited by HisK Owns You

Tiberius, if you wanted this to be objective you should have had someone neutral in the matters post it.

Because you posted it, any non-egotistical person would have left themselves off the list.

Now I'd like to point out why RE/Tiberius do not deserve even the top 3 in honors of TE.

Roman Empire might have been the #1 alliance, but they did not set any trends in place. It was repetition at its best, MDoAP blocs, Check. Protectorates, Check. Massive arrogance when number one, Check. Attempting to stear TE in their favor, Check. Failing miserably when they pissed enough people off, Check. Attempting to gain complete control over the game through manipulation of their friends, allies and the innocent players themselves, CHECK.

Catch my drift yet? Everything you did had been done before, therefore you did not set the trend nor were the most important alliance.

At least when MHA was at the helm of the game we changed things different and left a new stamp on the game. We made it less suicidal chaos and more organized warfare. We canceled treaties as the number one alliance in order to give everyone a chance to play the game. If a fair war was waged, it meant we did not step in.

The Brains behind those were Thai. I'd sooner say Thai left a bigger impact than you, but anyone who knows Thai knows that he doesn't exactly scream control over the game more moreso play a vital role.

In the end, there are a handful of players that all played and changed the game in their own ways more than anyone else. There is no one person that really set the tone, because the tone has changed as gameplay has continued.

If anything Tiberius, you and I can claim to have perpetuated an endless warfare on the number one alliance with the fued we have and had in the past. Being number one means you have a bullseye the size of Texas on your back, and you can't avoid it.

The biggest thing MHA did was force players to attribute a good/bad notation to alliances when they war. "Alliance A is evil, therefore Alliance B must stop them" but even then, I removed that principle before I stepped down.

I'd be willing to argue the people that are pathetic juvenile leaders that post on these forums constantly and start a topic to discuss their new hair color have made a bigger impact on the game than any one of us could ever have dreamed.

Typical from others but hardly from someone within the same alliance. Good show, clownshoe. Coward? That is why im fighting 4 LE nations and there in anarchy and I'm not! so I don't know where you pulled that wild accusation from, actually I do know where you pulled it from, your Ar$e now keep on acting tough internet hardman you rule. so your admitting your a D!£k aswell, you didnt need to type for me to figuire that one out ;)

Where coward comes into it ? hmm I wonder where you get that train of though from? yourself ? i dont know i can't possibly understand what goes on inside the head of an i$£ot. I stated my issues with him, trying to understand his reasonings behind his comments, he responded and such is debate. you lack that ability clearly from your previous insulting post.

Crying ? well maybe look at your numerous other posts regarding our wars. ;) glass houses and stones ;) familiar with that ?

So hmmmm good show in general clownshoe, I thank you for your valuble contribution ;)

sorry i forgot to add your post where you never cry like a bawing clownshoe

QUOTE (nysoldier @ Nov 13 2009, 12:51 AM) *

seriously give it a rest

no, i don't think i will.

I had held out hope that LE had the balls to act aggressivley on their own w/o a pathetic rag tag group of "friends" trying to back them up, looks like i was wrong.

that and the many other bawing attempts you supposedly don't do.

you used the word clownshoes too much, but otherwise, i like your style ;) you should spell out words instead of using cool symbols (filter evasion is just as bad as posting the word ;) )

Anyone thats going to even be honorable mention on this list is going to all the things you've said, which sums up as arrogant. basically it means they have a forceful enough personality to get !@#$ done. 95% of TE lacks this, and that is a major reason TE has gotten so dull.

If you think i cry about war, you should get your head checked. I was the cause of the most influential even to ever happen in TE. I was the major force that led MI/IDIOT to victor over GENIUS which is arguably more influential than the judgement war(s). I'm in 6 wars right now, my only complaint is that i don't have enough casualties :( I also wish people were man enough to stop hiding behind the facade of "hur dur they are our friends" just say you wanted to take a shot at OP and you saw your opportunity to do so w/o getting completely messed up. Thats all i ask of people

I'd be willing to argue the people that are pathetic juvenile leaders that post on these forums constantly and start a topic to discuss their new hair color have made a bigger impact on the game than any one of us could ever have dreamed.

This is cynical but perhaps true. I just am enjoying that the people who are thought of themselves as having a huge impact, really didn't. There are so many facets of this game that people had to turn to alternative methods to avoid the boredom of endless predictable rounds. Those people are the ones who changed everything, to quote Commander Riker ( yes startrek buff, sue me ) "If you don't like the game, change the rules" those nameless people out there who changed the way the game was played by playing it not the way others thought it should be played, but the way they thought it should be played.

Take Burning Glory as an example, now I'm not here to trump up votes for the man, he has no need of accolades to buff up his ego. Let's look at his particular change to the game. TPF started and remains an idea more than an actual alliance. He placed honor and friendship over "winning" whatever that means in TE ( or CN for that matter, people have their own goals in this game that determine whether or not they have "won"), he worked to create an entirely new idea. A forceful power when roused, but a fair and just one where not only is war conducted well, but also with consideration of the core values of the alliance.

Now there can be people who call this stupid, who could say that "this is not blah blah blah". Let me clue you in, your opinion is meaningless to this discussion ( if it is anymore, it seems to have taken the same track as most of these posts. Namely that it's fell flat into the black hole of arguments ) the point is, he had an idea and changed his alliance, and therefore the game, from the typical idea of what defines an alliance.

There are many more out there, people who change the way the game is played. I just used Burning Glory as an example because I know him best of all the people out there putting their own ideas out there. Some fail, some succeed, but in the end it's this ever changing set of ideals that make up the core of what is CN. Influence is always ideas, not actions. Actions are just the result of ideas, and a lot of ideas being touted here are nothing new, and certainly nothing that made an impact on TE.

those nameless people out there who changed the way the game was played by playing it not the way others thought it should be played, but the way they thought it should be played.
Take Burning Glory as an example, now I'm not here to trump up votes for the man, he has no need of accolades to buff up his ego. Let's look at his particular change to the game. TPF started and remains an idea more than an actual alliance. He placed honor and friendship over "winning" whatever that means in TE ( or CN for that matter, people have their own goals in this game that determine whether or not they have "won"), he worked to create an entirely new idea. A forceful power when roused, but a fair and just one where not only is war conducted well, but also with consideration of the core values of the alliance.
Now there can be people who call this stupid, who could say that "this is not blah blah blah". Let me clue you in, your opinion is meaningless to this discussion.
There are many more out there, people who change the way the game is played. I just used Burning Glory as an example because I know him best of all the people out there putting their own ideas out there. Some fail, some succeed, but in the end it's this ever changing set of ideals that make up the core of what is CN. Influence is always ideas, not actions. Actions are just the result of ideas, and a lot of ideas being touted here are nothing new, and certainly nothing that made an impact on TE.

Can I quote these? (elb you have your limit of 15 a day already tibs you currently have 3 today:) )

Its these things that change TE forever.

Elb has his massive history of pumeling people's faces in until they beg for mercy, then he nukes them (I think Murder Inc. did this too, not sure let me know).

Tibs has a history of his spy network, and creating and maintaining a #1 alliance.

BG and Gabs and CP have TPF the alliance that actually has treaties in TE.

GENIUS had its history of getting pummeled by MI/IDIOT.

I have a history of fighting until my nation is on 0.00 of everything (I would like to take time to thank the one who nuked me if he reads the forums, and no it wasnt MHA. :( ).

I have only been here since round 6, but since then have wished I knew this game existed during round 1. It is alot of fun playing with everyone and beating each other to a bloody pulp, then going on with that nation to fight some other, bigger one.

sorry for the wall of text, and its time I continue reading about the past rounds of TE. :wub:

I actually voted for Burning Glory. I've been around for about 4 rounds and BG has been the most persistent leader in TE. Others may be extremely influential for a round or two, but the majority tend to leave or step down. It seems that BG is still going strong within TPF.

For the most influential event, it is obviously the First Judgement War. That one will always be #1 imo. Other than that I would say the next one is unknown since there still has yet to be an epic event in a while, so hopefully it's big. After that it would be the death of WOLF since it ended the RE/TPF Hegemony and a lot of other things. Next after that would be the TPF-RE MADP which has protected both alliances for rounds.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

I actually voted for Burning Glory. I've been around for about 4 rounds and BG has been the most persistent leader in TE. Others may be extremely influential for a round or two, but the majority tend to leave or step down. It seems that BG is still going strong within TPF.

When I have said Burning Glory is the soul of TPF, I'm not kidding, he literally is.

and Tallah, feel free to quote anything I say :)

To be honest, many people have left their foot print on TE. Whether it's LW, Sethly, Elborrador, Tibs12, BG, and others.

I don't know what the point most influential alliance/leader/event really is because anyone can call their friends to vote for them (not that I think anyone would). The attempt is fine but I doubt you can actually measure accurately someone's influence on TE via a poll.

For me, it has always been and will always be about the people that play. If I can help someone learn the game teach them leadership skills, then I'm already happy. I've done my share of politics in TE and prefer to stay low key.

I really don't pay much attention to TE, so I don't recognize many of the wars, alliances, and people.

What was the most influential event in Tournament Edition History?

It being reopened again. I played two years ago and still remember more of that than I do of the most recent rounds. I was a diehard rogue, always anarchied, but having lots of fun.

What is/was the most influential alliance in Tournament Edition history?

I know some of you who know more about TE will have a hissy fit, but for me, I'd have to say Tiberius12. He was the first TE leader I ever encountered that I thought had what it took to succeed in SE. Most of the TE only leaders I've encountered have been immature and impulsive, two things that don't play well for me in SE. Of course, Tibs has since thrown most of it away, but for a time, he was someone I'd have loved having in Zenith.

What is/was the most influential alliance in Tournament Edition history?

I'm going to have to go with Vogina. It's been two years now and I still remember their name. I don't remember what they did, but I remember that they existed. That has to count for something.

)): Thaisport )):

also, hello

also, duncan, this isn't supposed to be like SE. i wouldn't do any of the things i do in TE in SE (except the occasional trolling) in fact my personalities in both are quite different. I exist in TE to piss people off. In SE, well i don't really know what i'm there for tbqh

Edited by elborrador

HAHAHA! Sorry, couldn't help but notice that my name was on that poll... gee Tibs, wouldn't have guessed that my alliance's founder would've bestowed such an option for me... "Who is/was the most influential person in Tournament Edition history?" HAHAHA!!! What a joke... you're not earning any points with me by elaborately posting my name in this poll... a vote for FOLGER, is a vote for beer... makes me wonder who voted for me.

But, as to answer the poll... I did vote Tiberius12 to be the most influential person in TE History (almost hurts to say it), but as much pull or influence as you ONCE had... it's nothing now that you stalk forums; your only existence is survived by your egotistical nature and propaganda.

Hahaha... no worries.

I'm a nice guy.

Drink!!!

i am the most influential for reasons I can not talk about. You can not handle the truth.

I just checked your nation it seems that your influence has had a negative effect on your NS, however your causality count is getting somewhat impressive.

you used the word clownshoes too much, but otherwise, i like your style ;) you should spell out words instead of using cool symbols (filter evasion is just as bad as posting the word ;) )

Anyone thats going to even be honorable mention on this list is going to all the things you've said, which sums up as arrogant. basically it means they have a forceful enough personality to get !@#$ done. 95% of TE lacks this, and that is a major reason TE has gotten so dull.

If you think i cry about war, you should get your head checked. I was the cause of the most influential even to ever happen in TE. I was the major force that led MI/IDIOT to victor over GENIUS which is arguably more influential than the judgement war(s). I'm in 6 wars right now, my only complaint is that i don't have enough casualties :( I also wish people were man enough to stop hiding behind the facade of "hur dur they are our friends" just say you wanted to take a shot at OP and you saw your opportunity to do so w/o getting completely messed up. Thats all i ask of people

I'm glad you seem to agree with me ;) and your later part I agree with ;) I just wish ppl would stop with the bull and admit that it was a failed attempt at rolling us.

1> First Judgement war.. As much as Murder Inc wanted someone to "bring it" We did.

2> Hisk, because well, Hisk is insane. Hes the only person I have seen be a double agent against himself.

3> Warlordz of course. What started as a 8 man wrecking crew quickly became a small powerhouse and eventually helped take down its best ally because noone else would :P

Hormones Elbo BG have all been great players. Most of the new leaders and what not im not sure about because I have stepped back from TE and just build and war not really part of the politics anymore

NODWWZI !!