Declaration of Solidarity

You don't listen well. They wanna do their thing, so why not let 'em? I don't understand. I can't draw any other conclusion other than: "Everything under OUR tent, no exceptions." That's a helluva departure from your original stance.

Your ability to draw correct conclusions is highly suspect, as Heft pointed out.

Solidarity argues that Red Dawn has been exclusionary and hostile. That's simply not the case. Red unity means red unity, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with continuing to attempt to create some real unity on our sphere. They can do what they want, but that doesn't make it any less pointless. It's creating an arbitrary division in our sphere where none should exist.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solidarity has nothing against Red Dawn, we have a different standpoint on a couple of issues. But we don't want a division on red. I'm pretty positive that Solidarity will be a lot different as a whole than Red Dawn.

How?

Your ability to draw correct conclusions is highly suspect, as Heft pointed out.

Solidarity argues that Red Dawn has been exclusionary and hostile. That's simply not the case. Red unity means red unity, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with continuing to attempt to create some real unity on our sphere. They can do what they want, but that doesn't make it any less pointless. It's creating an arbitrary division in our sphere where none should exist.

I can't imagine that some of these guys, whom I've been in the trenches with on and off over the years, would all of a sudden start trouble by taking their affairs into their own hands and doing their business amongst themselves unless somebody made 'em feel really uncomfortable. I know SWF for a fact ain't war-starters. So something has to be going on that spooked 'em. And it seems even more plausible to me because you've got people from outside of the sphere, as well as yourself, who want Red Dwan as the sole color bloc.

Seeing as how I've got pink's affairs to worry about, what happens on Red ain't my business. What IS my business is that you insist on harassing my allies in the SWF who wanna be left alone. They don't wanna play over at your house, and you sound like you wanna be a good neighbor. Start acting like one.

I can't imagine that some of these guys, whom I've been in the trenches with on and off over the years, would all of a sudden start trouble by taking their affairs into their own hands and doing their business amongst themselves unless somebody made 'em feel really uncomfortable. I know SWF for a fact ain't war-starters. So something has to be going on that spooked 'em. And it seems even more plausible to me because you've got people from outside of the sphere, as well as yourself, who want Red Dwan as the sole color bloc.

Seeing as how I've got pink's affairs to worry about, what happens on Red ain't my business. What IS my business is that you insist on harassing my allies in the SWF who wanna be left alone. They don't wanna play over at your house, and you sound like you wanna be a good neighbor. Start acting like one.

You seem entirely content to base your opinions on no solid material whatsoever, so I'll try not to put too many facts in here.

Red unity talks started, as has been said multiple times, with FIRE and Pacifica. FIRE's internal issues and subsequent disbandment made those plans fall short. UED and I both started planning a Red unity bloc around the same time. UED provided a good deal of the support, including hosting talks on their forums and bringing in a number of alliances. I wrote the treaty originally as an anti-NPO bloc with an ODP clause. CG and CoJ entered the talks with a different attitude entirely. We spent a good deal of time going back and forth over whether or not to include Pacifica, but eventually the majority of us decided that it would be pointless to have a Red economic bloc without the largest alliance on Red. I was an uneasy convert to the pro-Pacifican side at that point. King Death was upset about including Pacifica, and decided to leave the talks. Fadejev and SWF decided to follow UED's lead, mainly because of some serious historical issues with NPO. So we reworked and rewrote our treaty to better fit Pacifica's current situation (i.e. six months minimum under terms) and scrapped the ODP clause. We turned our political treaty into solely an economic union. This made a lot of sense, of course, because the people who you keep calling Pacifican puppets were all ex-NAAC, ex-Karma, and ex-Vox.

While I don't want to analyze King Death's motives overmuch, it was understood that the original treaty was intended to be dominated by UED and SWF. The dynamic changed completely when we invited Pacifica. King Death was not happy with being relegated from leader status to that of another contributor, which is the main reason he decided to leave, as opposed to some contrived issues with Pacifica. Now that brings us to where we are today. King Death decided that it was time to form an opposition bloc to Red Dawn with the intent of leaching Red Dawn members away from the "Pacifican sphere of influence". UED and SWF began actively attempting to get Red Dawn signatories to leave the bloc and join the new "Solidarity" project, which had (and still has) zero differences with the Red Dawn treaty. So now we're at a point where Red is divided between two sides for no reason other than the ambitions of a few petty despots and some misguided members.

Red Dawn has never acted aggressively toward UED or SWF. We've tried to include them at every turn. Your accusations are complete nonsense, and in the future you should try to actually know something about what you're talking about before you post.

Dude, you REALLY don't listen well. I don't give a damn about Red business. That's Red business for Red nations. My business is that you're making my allies uncomfortable. I base that on the fact that they themselves tell me that you're harassing them. Whatever your chauvinistic view is, the point is that they come to my door and tell me that you ain't leaving them be. You don't seem to get that they wanna do their own thing. No matter how nicely you talk, you won't take the hint and take a hike. You think they wanna do business with you when you talk to them like you are? It don't really matter to me how you do it. That's between them and you. All I'm here for is to do what I signed up for, and back my allies. Ain't nothing else to it. No overarching conspiracy theory, etc etc. I don't give a damn what NPO does. They can't hurt me or the LSF. We've survived worse.

Dude, you REALLY don't listen well. I don't give a damn about Red business. That's Red business for Red nations. My business is that you're making my allies uncomfortable. I base that on the fact that they themselves tell me that you're harassing them. Whatever your chauvinistic view is, the point is that they come to my door and tell me that you ain't leaving them be. You don't seem to get that they wanna do their own thing. No matter how nicely you talk, you won't take the hint and take a hike. You think they wanna do business with you when you talk to them like you are? It don't really matter to me how you do it. That's between them and you. All I'm here for is to do what I signed up for, and back my allies. Ain't nothing else to it. No overarching conspiracy theory, etc etc. I don't give a damn what NPO does. They can't hurt me or the LSF. We've survived worse.

So you're telling me that I've been making your allies feel uncomfortable by being asked to join Solidarity by them? Okay.

So you're telling me that I've been making your allies feel uncomfortable by being asked to join Solidarity by them? Okay.

You looking for a truce? Or just blowing smoke? Sounds like you got a communication problem with 'em. And remember, it's a two-way street.

C'mon, put away the hatchet and be a good neighbor. You've come off as being confrontational. Get a conference room, host a conference, resolve your issues. I'll even get my admin team to work on it. But don't come on here and insult my allies and then me. That's just pointless, if you really wanna be a good neighbor.

If you wanna start a rumble, though, go right ahead.

You looking for a truce? Or just blowing smoke? Sounds like you got a communication problem with 'em. And remember, it's a two-way street.

C'mon, put away the hatchet and be a good neighbor. You've come off as being confrontational. Get a conference room, host a conference, resolve your issues. I'll even get my admin team to work on it. But don't come on here and insult my allies and then me. That's just pointless, if you really wanna be a good neighbor.

If you wanna start a rumble, though, go right ahead.

You are one of the most incoherent people in the cyberverse I have ever met.

LOL, Vilien - i read your quotes and this is just fantastic! You seem not to understand what Swedes is trying to tell you and still you are delivering a wall of text. I can understand you are in need of talking, but then at least try to figure out the sence of the lines people are trying to tell you.

Also, pls. get your facts together - SWF left RD before UED and UED did it after negotiating with us. The reasons for SWF leaving were said in private. You seem to offer us a return ticket, thanks, but we dont want it. We dont ask someone to join our bloc, although everyone on the red sphere is welcome if he fits in. So i dont really get it? What is this troling all about? If you think, this bloc is fail, then its fine with me. We do our job and you do yours. This way all are happy and can do whats best for their alliances.

Fadeev, I tried to quote all of the dumb statements you've made in this thread, but the forum limitations would not allow it. Please stop. You are giving communists a bad name.

Ah, how funny its to hear this from a non-communist person. But concerning this topic, i guess its just lack of information, that is shaping your viewpoint.

We dont ask someone to join our bloc, although everyone on the red sphere is welcome if he fits in.

Interesting choice of words.

You are one of the most incoherent people in the cyberverse I have ever met.

TimLee, there is only one worst than him but luckily both are in the same bloc. It must have something to do with fitting in, I wonder if either can normally or if they must form their own because they have no comment behaviors in which to act normally.

And this is coming from a one phrase man?

It typically doesn't take more then one line to call something for what it is. Unlike you I don't attempt to fluff my posts with meaningless filler words. For the record I fought alongside ICP and SWF GWII//GWIII. I must say this new one is far from impressive and even less competent then the last one.

Edit: Forgot I

Edited by TimLee