Mostly Harmful Declaration of War

Jerahoam

Spearo, Dunno what he was implying but I do know some of the senior staff at OP and Jim as well and I have nothing but respect for them. There's a bunch of bright guys on that team earning respect in both SE and TE.

So before anyone want to try and turn this into something political, think twice because, I do consider OP a friend to Harmful regardless of status of war.

Hiro, to make it simple enough, LE are our friends. They asked us for help so we did. Simple?

We were going to hit LE too but in truth odds were already greatly stacked against them so we went with OP only. I wanted to hit both because BOTH sides were whining too much about war. This is TE, I have no issues with wars, where it sucks is for uncalled disrespect of one another.

SO lets keep it on point please.

I think I mis read what he meant heh :P Ill find an excuse to get you though stryke! <3

Edited by spearo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O hai der stryke, lol war and such.

'lo bro. Been a wee time. ;)

And I see what you did there. ;)

Feel free to come after me, if you wish...though I'd reccommend letting Llama know so he can get the word out that it's a duel. ;):mellow:<_<

Otherwise you might have some 'visitors' , so to speak. :D

Bandwagon? We are still outnumbered almost 2-1.

Not much of a bandwagon.

That's not the point.

OP had more than enough casus belli to declare on LE, now everyone's just joining in "to bring down big bad OP"

You can say whatever you want to justify your pink bubble you seem to be living in but facts are facts and bandwagon is bandwagon.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Im pretty sure OP is not here to steamroll over everyone so you don't have to act like bunch of sissies. Every time some alliance gets stronger than others, a coalition will form to bring it down whether there is threat or not.

Get over your Napoleon complex and recruit people to your alliance if you want to be number one.

Hey Ferdinand I, Either join the fray, or leave your meaningless nonsense out of it.

I'm pretty sure... THIS IS THE POINT!!

All your ZERO wars, and ZERO casualties..... Would you please join a topic that you can talk in.... There are men discussing WAR here. You obviously have no part here. Good day, sir.

Hey Ferdinand I, Either join the fray, or leave your meaningless nonsense out of it.

I'm pretty sure... THIS IS THE POINT!!

All your ZERO wars, and ZERO casualties..... Would you please join a topic that you can talk in.... There are men discussing WAR here. You obviously have no part here. Good day, sir.

I suppose my post hit right in the spot to make you answer as you did.

As a wise man once said: "You don't have to lay eggs to criticise an omelette."

And for the record i have participated in more wars than you and your mother combined will ever do. Fact that i haven't been in any wars this round doesn't mean i have no right for an opinion.

Edited by Ferdinand I

I'm not trolling, sir... Nor have I ever! There's just really not a lot of respect on these forums for someone talking about war, and not acting on it.. This is TE for god sakes. Man up!

Yup. No quotes. Just a hey, STFU and do it. Hows that work for ya, Ferdi?

..and for the record, there was no need to bring my mother into this.

Edited by Ferrie

That's not the point.

OP had more than enough casus belli to declare on LE, now everyone's just joining in "to bring down big bad OP"

You can say whatever you want to justify your pink bubble you seem to be living in but facts are facts and bandwagon is bandwagon.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Im pretty sure OP is not here to steamroll over everyone so you don't have to act like bunch of sissies. Every time some alliance gets stronger than others, a coalition will form to bring it down whether there is threat or not.

Get over your Napoleon complex and recruit people to your alliance if you want to be number one.

You seem to have a very sure grasp of the facts for somebody who didn't take part in any of the discussions or bother to think about recent history. Glad you know what our motivation is and when we made our choices.

For the record all the OP guys I have spoken to seem to be enjoying this fight and some are even a bit disapponted that more alliances didn't join in.

Because they lack the balls to take on RE. lol

I see what you did there... you just completely ignored the past 3 rounds as if they never existed. Because MHA fought in a war with RE a total of FIVE times over the span of 3 rounds. Gets boring eventually fighting the same people everytime.

That's not the point.

Didn't wanna post more, but this is worthy of a multiquote.

Caseus Belli do not apply to TE. I learned that the hard way, you will too. LE are friends, friends stick together when the situation arises. LE was severely outgunned, we offered to lend them a hand. We'll go down next to our brothers in a bath of blood with smiles on our faces before we'll sit idlely waiting for OP to pick off one alliance at a time. The only question is if OP will take this beyond a simple war, or if we will all come out in the end shaking hands and managing a very bloody grin with a few teeth missing from us both.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Enjoy the war.

It was probably more than I expected lol... most of my members this round are right in the middle of midterms and school projects... to be honest it's a tough round as many active members are much more inactive this round... oh well so be it. I'll take 25 over 3.

Do you think you're the only alliance with members that are in post-secondary? Proportionally it was still weak compared to other alliances (who I'm willing to bet have roughly as much members with midterms and projects as you guys).

Edited by Drai

HisK, can'r explains everything. You win sir, It's just amusing and very conspicueous that this was going to happen.

OMG I HAD A TYPO AT 2 IN THE MORNING! HOW CAN I LIVE WITH MYSELF!?!??!???!? :rolleyes: If that's all you got then YOU SIR have a lot to learn. ;)

Edited by HisK Owns You

Is OP complaining about MHA hitting them even though JK just welcomed more people to fight yesterday?

And really, OP knows not pain. Try fighting half the sanctioned alliances all at once. (Roman Empire last round.) Not only did Folger go about it honorably, but they were far outnumbered and out gunned.

OP needs to shut up and fight.

OMG I HAD A TYPO AT 2 IN THE MORNING! HOW CAN I LIVE WITH MYSELF!?!??!???!? :rolleyes: If that's all you got then YOU SIR have a lot to learn. ;)

Personally, I would have pointed out his grammatical errors. Seriously, his sentence was horrendous.

Is OP complaining about MHA hitting them even though JK just welcomed more people to fight yesterday?

And really, OP knows not pain. Try fighting half the sanctioned alliances all at once. (Roman Empire last round.) Not only did Folger go about it honorably, but they were far outnumbered and out gunned.

OP needs to shut up and fight.

Nobody's filled my defensive slots yet, so bite me. ;)

We're more than happy to fight another alliance. Or another two. Or three. As long as it's fun it's all good, right?