Mostly Harmful Declaration of War

Jerahoam

Harmful Declaration of War

MHAflagimage.png

As you may have guessed it this is a DoW upon Ordo Paradoxia,

LE asked for help (me being former LE wanted to help them).

OP was welcoming challengers so we figured we would give it a go. Harmful holds high respect for Jim and his management team and consider them friends so we figured we would have some fun especially since we (me particularly) have been bored out of our skulls... we will always consider them friends and will hold respect for them as such.

Although OP you could have done a worse job for me... cause we were originally planning to hit both you and LE, but nearly all of LE's defensive war slots were taken up. :P

o/ MHA

Signed,

Jerahoam

Director of Military Planning and Security

Thaisport

Executive Director

Hisk

Assistant Executive Director & Director of Foreign Relations

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh how cute, you're as worthless this round as you were in previous rounds.

Oh what would it be with out Elborrador around to troll :P

You know when you disappeared it wasn't as fun. Nice to see the "God of Trolls" gracing us with his words...

and to reply: One person's trash may be another person's treasure... so What's worthless in your eyes isn't always worthless to others :P

OP had 380 nations and hit LE... wait what? :huh:

you have read the reasons why, ;) im all for taking on 4 alliances, but for mha to call it anything other than oppertunistic and spinless is wrong. Because they lack the balls to take on RE. lol

so far its now some noob kiwi thing wapa LE and now mhspinless. sweet.

Good job 4 Le guys for not anarchying me for days now, top work. MHspinelss i have 2 slots left, jump on in, i love you.

And $hU% the F$"K U* P£D% Bear.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

They begged us to attack. They sanctioned our members and spied our nukes away, did you really expect us to roll over and be their !@#$%*? Hisk you should know that i'd never let an alliance i'm in do that ;) it is funny watching MHA jumping on the bandwagon, to bad for you that its heading right over a cliff.

Oh what would it be with out Elborrador around to troll :P

You know when you disappeared it wasn't as fun. Nice to see the "God of Trolls" gracing us with his words...

and to reply: One person's trash may be another person's treasure... so What's worthless in your eyes isn't always worthless to others :P

well i must say your blitx that unleashed a whopping 25, or so, offensive wars against us was devastating! Well not really, but i don't want to hurt your feelings.

you have read the reasons why, ;) im all for taking on 4 alliances, but for mha to call it anything other than oppertunistic and spinless is wrong. Because they lack the balls to take on RE. lol

Good job 4 Le guys for not anarchying me for days now, top work. MHspinelss i have 2 slots left, jump on in, i love you.

Hiro I like you but you fail at trolling.

1. I don't care why OP hit LE they still had WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more nation.

2. LE are good mates with us.... (If you didn't know)

3. What is this about RE? :huh:

4. I just looked, I have two balls! Need a picture?

tl;dr GTFO :lol1:

Edited by HisK Owns You

They begged us to attack. They sanctioned our members and spied our nukes away, did you really expect us to roll over and be their !@#$%*? Hisk you should know that i'd never let an alliance i'm in do that ;) it is funny watching MHA jumping on the bandwagon, to bad for you that its heading right over a cliff.

well i must say your blitx that unleashed a whopping 25, or so, offensive wars against us was devastating! Well not really, but i don't want to hurt your feelings.

It was probably more than I expected lol... most of my members this round are right in the middle of midterms and school projects... to be honest it's a tough round as many active members are much more inactive this round... oh well so be it. I'll take 25 over 3.

Edited by thaisport

Exactly.

You make me laugh.

;)

If you are any indication of the folks in OP...Yeah, you'll have an interesting time.

It was probably more than I expected lol... most of my members this round are righ tin the middle of midterms and school projects... to be honest it's a tough round as many active members are much more inactive this round... oh well so be it. I'll take 25 over 3.

you're supposed to thump your chest <.<

jeez, how am i supposed to troll against people so spineless they can't even argue properly...oh wait, like that

:P

you're supposed to thump your chest <.<

jeez, how am i supposed to troll against people so spineless they can't even argue properly...oh wait, like that

:P

Anti-Troll 101:

1) Feed a troll and their egos swell too much :P

2) Any attempts at justifying anything = troll food

3) Your comments gave me a good laugh tonight so you deserve a beer or a shot... you pick

Hiro I like you but you fail at trolling.

1. I don't care why OP hit LE they still had WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more nation.

2. LE are good mates with us.... (If you didn't know)

3. What is this about RE? :huh:

4. I just looked, I have two balls! Need a picture?

tl;dr GTFO :lol1:

1. we atleast used a valid cb other than the aomeba like actions of moslty harming themselfs alliance.

2. so you shower together ?

3.you didnt fancy mixing TE up by hitting Re and bringing them into it? didnt think so.

4 hanging from your head maybe

any better?

You struggle reading so tldr is invalid here.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

1. we atleast used a valid cb other than the aomeba like actions of moslty harming themselfs alliance.

2. so you shower together ?

3.you didnt fancy mixing TE up by hitting Re and bringing them into it? didnt think so.

4 hanging from your head maybe

any better?

You struggle reading so tldr is invalid here.

That post was almost funny!

1. Valid CB? This is TE no CB needed. ;)

2. Hell ya! You want in?

3. Why do we need to hit RE? I still don't get that one.

4. Nope, I looked in my pants. Like I said if you need a picture let me know.

Sorry post it again I still can't read it... :(

Edited by HisK Owns You

Spearo, Dunno what he was implying but I do know some of the senior staff at OP and Jim as well and I have nothing but respect for them. There's a bunch of bright guys on that team earning respect in both SE and TE.

So before anyone want to try and turn this into something political, think twice because, I do consider OP a friend to Harmful regardless of status of war.

Hiro, to make it simple enough, LE are our friends. They asked us for help so we did. Simple?

We were going to hit LE too but in truth odds were already greatly stacked against them so we went with OP only. I wanted to hit both because BOTH sides were whining too much about war. This is TE, I have no issues with wars, where it sucks is for uncalled disrespect of one another.

SO lets keep it on point please.