Mostly Harmful Declaration of War

Jerahoam

OMG I HAD A TYPO AT 2 IN THE MORNING! HOW CAN I LIVE WITH MYSELF!?!??!???!? :rolleyes: If that's all you got then YOU SIR have a lot to learn. ;)

:wub: HisK :wub:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to have MHA in on this one. The five OP nations I was in war with for the last 3 days finally put me into anarchy. But even anarchy I destroyed another 150 infra from my attackers and one has already sent me an offer for peace,, told him I could not accept his surrender at this time. :)

<S>alute MHA

Edited by Stevee

OMG I HAD A TYPO AT 2 IN THE MORNING! HOW CAN I LIVE WITH MYSELF!?!??!???!? :rolleyes: If that's all you got then YOU SIR have a lot to learn. ;)

You know what is ironic, Hisk? You calling me a liar here when I was telling the truth http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1952177 Then you turn out to be the one telling lies.

What did I lie about? :huh:

Well since you are playing dumb...

Session Start: Sun Nov 08 23:07:07 2009

Session Ident: HisK[Ronin]

[23:07] Session Ident: HisK[Ronin] (Coldfront, JimKongIl[TOP]) (suorange2@coldfront-699BDB60.buffalo.res.rr.com)

[23:07] <HisK[Ronin]> that was a dirty move by LE... You didn't do that to them...

01[23:07] <JimKongIl[TOP]> yeah

01[23:07] <JimKongIl[TOP]> but

01[23:07] <JimKongIl[TOP]> its transparent really

01[23:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> they kept waiting for us to hit them so their coalition would defend them

01[23:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> they need us to attack them

01[23:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> is MHA neutral in all this?

[23:08] <HisK[Ronin]> yes

I see what you did there... you just completely ignored the past 3 rounds as if they never existed. Because MHA fought in a war with RE a total of FIVE times over the span of 3 rounds. Gets boring eventually fighting the same people everytime.

Didn't wanna post more, but this is worthy of a multiquote.

Caseus Belli do not apply to TE. I learned that the hard way, you will too. LE are friends, friends stick together when the situation arises. LE was severely outgunned, we offered to lend them a hand. We'll go down next to our brothers in a bath of blood with smiles on our faces before we'll sit idlely waiting for OP to pick off one alliance at a time. The only question is if OP will take this beyond a simple war, or if we will all come out in the end shaking hands and managing a very bloody grin with a few teeth missing from us both.

your arguments might make sense if OP was the aggressor. LE sanctioned our nations and started spying away our nukes. Not that it really matters all that much, but they did start this !@#$ storm.

So do me a favor, man the $%&@ up and stop playing the victim card for LE. So far i haven't seen a single LE member do so, its just their "friends" who think they know what they're talking about. You guys wanted war and you got it, we didn't initiate ANY of the aggression in this brawl, but we're sure as !@#$ going to finish it.

So do me a favor, man the $%&@ up and stop playing the victim card for LE. So far i haven't seen a single LE member do so, its just their "friends" who think they know what they're talking about. You guys wanted war and you got it, we didn't initiate ANY of the aggression in this brawl, but we're sure as !@#$ going to finish it.

Elb, I'm out of regular gov duty buddy, I don't make the calls so I have no idea why we went to war beyond the fact that LE was getting their $@! handed to them so we decided to even the odds a bit more.

So yes, you're right. OP didn't start it, yet at least. But we jumped in anyways. Why do you need to justify everything you do?

Elb, I'm out of regular gov duty buddy, I don't make the calls so I have no idea why we went to war beyond the fact that LE was getting their $@! handed to them so we decided to even the odds a bit more.

So yes, you're right. OP didn't start it, yet at least. But we jumped in anyways. Why do you need to justify everything you do?

i don't need to justify anything i do, simply stating the facts.

this post more accurately reflects the situation and is the crux of the issue, why can't people just be upfront and say "LE bit off waay more than they could chew and were getting $%&@ed up so we decided to take some of the heat off."

My respect would be much higher if people could do that

Well since you are playing dumb...

Session Start: Sun Nov 08 23:07:07 2009

Session Ident: HisK[Ronin]

[23:07] Session Ident: HisK[Ronin] (Coldfront, JimKongIl[TOP]) (suorange2@coldfront-699BDB60.buffalo.res.rr.com)

[23:07] <HisK[Ronin]> that was a dirty move by LE... You didn't do that to them...

01[23:07] <JimKongIl[TOP]> yeah

01[23:07] <JimKongIl[TOP]> but

01[23:07] <JimKongIl[TOP]> its transparent really

01[23:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> they kept waiting for us to hit them so their coalition would defend them

01[23:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> they need us to attack them

01[23:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> is MHA neutral in all this?

[23:08] <HisK[Ronin]> yes

Let me get the rest of the logs. ;)

[00:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> is MHA neutral in all this?

01[00:08] <HisK[Ronin]> yes

[00:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> that is a promise?

[00:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> If LE comes alone they will get slaughtered

[00:08] <JimKongIl[TOP]> they have to have backup

01[00:08] <HisK[Ronin]> for a promise you would have to ask thai.

[00:09] <JimKongIl[TOP]> as far as you know at least?

01[00:09] <HisK[Ronin]> yep

Session Close: Mon Nov 09 01:54:44 2009

your arguments might make sense if OP was the aggressor. LE sanctioned our nations and started spying away our nukes. Not that it really matters all that much, but they did start this !@#$ storm.

Elb, can I call you Elb?

Would it make you feel better if I say LE was the aggressor? That LE, being so good at coordination, was able to not only coordinate LE nations, but was able to get 400 enemy nations to do as I wish, too. I order a few sanctions, and not only get you to attack LE, but then organize multiple, multi-day strikes against OP with coordinated unison to really throw OP off their game. Maybe , I've even planned more strikes, sanctions, and really scary stuff for OP.... BOO! (oops, sorry, that was an abuse of caps lock)

Or, maybe, just maybe, it was like this. A new alliance came to town and became number one. The current residents decided to throw a party at your house (or was it Kaiser's house...)

Either way, war is fun!

Fish

Elb, can I call you Elb?

Would it make you feel better if I say LE was the aggressor? That LE, being so good at coordination, was able to not only coordinate LE nations, but was able to get 400 enemy nations to do as I wish, too. I order a few sanctions, and not only get you to attack LE, but then organize multiple, multi-day strikes against OP with coordinated unison to really throw OP off their game. Maybe , I've even planned more strikes, sanctions, and really scary stuff for OP.... BOO! (oops, sorry, that was an abuse of caps lock)

Or, maybe, just maybe, it was like this. A new alliance came to town and became number one. The current residents decided to throw a party at your house (or was it Kaiser's house...)

Either way, war is fun!

Fish

if you can't pull of that type of coordination i'd say you're not worth your salt and should step down, its not that hard to do, trust me, this isn't my first rodeo ;)

but yeah it'll be fun, thats for sure

So you are saying this was all Thai's decision and you were not aware of it 2 days before as Minister of War?

This war came on fast MHA was going to hit both LE and OP but since LE didn't have many slots we went for OP. When I talked with you I did not know MHA was going to war. Also when did I become MoW? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!