Farkistan Election Announcement

Ayreonaut

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wake up Sheeple! This announcement is obviously fraudulant. This is the OP's first post ever, 20091102-vy2-7kb.jpg

and we at Fark have 'erections' not elections. I don't know what the game is here, but I know nothing good can come of it. If I were you, I wouldn't be asleep come update.

Wake up Sheeple! This announcement is obviously fraudulant. This is the OP's first post ever, 20091102-vy2-7kb.jpg

and we at Fark have 'erections' not elections. I don't know what the game is here, but I know nothing good can come of it. If I were you, I wouldn't be asleep come update.

So we have a ghost posting fake 'election" notices for Fark? and you people buying it?

SPAI! Someone will pay for leaking our erections before the... well actually right on time.

/we would have told you eventually.

I feel violated, no one should be leaking our erections 'cept us.

SPAI! Someone will pay for leaking our erections before the... well actually right on time.

/we would have told you eventually.

This is straight bull. Kosmokenny had a commanding lead when I voted, and then all of the sudden we have this 'ghost' announcement, and you are the MoFA. I don't know what you, Ayronaut, and Blitz are thinking, but if you don't knock it off immediately, you'll have to face the consequences of your actions.

Splitters the lot of you. It was The Peoples front of farkistan wasn't it? The Popular front of Farkistan will sort you out soon enough.

Ayreonaut is not affiliated with the People's Front of Farkistan. He's clearly with the Popular Front. Only splitters like you would post fraudulent "election" results.

• 4 weeks later...