From sanctions to SANCTION, TPF Trumps Trouble, news at 5

Burning Glory

While Trouble was amazed at how fast they gain Sanctions, the regulars of TE see this all the time.

Its easy to recruit from 3 or 4 AA's in SE, soliciting from hundreds of allied nations or friends and make

sanction status. The hard part is stay there ;)

The real pat on the back goes to those of TE AA's who recruit from TE alone or majority of, and make sanctions.

Thats like taking steroids and wining a football/baseball game, them claiming how great you are.

Not that theres anything wrong with recruiting from SE, its just over zealous and egotistical to claim

how great you are, when you basically cheated to get there.

Then to find That through the excessive recruiting in SE was to sanction TPF players.

Once you found you were lacking in the member count to do this, you guys start sending out pms to all

white nation that are not TPF to vote for Trouble as senate, also mostly a failed attempt to sanction us.

So then JE folds in their WAR with you and your peace arrangement was that they mock them selves on OWF

and vote for Trouble as senate, again hopping to get sanctions on TPF.

Then TPF decides to beat you at your own game, and give back to you what you give out and you CRY!

Post on OWF, how you have won something because your own tactics have been used against you.

Trouble you found what your looking for, TROUBLE!

Now take your medicine like big boys, stop your crying on OWF and to all the other AA's, and MAN TFU!

If you would like peace, all you have to do is post a poem on OWF of your defeat, and vote TPF for senate ;)

BG.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TPF's surrender terms for Trouble:

Remove any mention of TPF from every Trouble nation bio.

Apologize for faking a PM about dogbite, and all your fake gov PMs.

Apologize for mindlessly picking out TPF to put your sad lil horns against this session.

Cease all mass PMs to TPF nations.

TheAUT will admit to ghosting TPF and getting his hind end booted for it.

Trouble will buy a round of beer for every member of TPF.

Post a haiku about how TPF destroyed Trouble.

Cry me a river. Not a stream, not a flood wash, an actual RIVER.

Since Trouble claims not to have leadership, I guess every Trouble nation will have to conform to these terms individually. That seems fair to me, get right on this, k?

Burning Glory is the first person I will sanction when I get my rightful senate seat :)

Awwww, I guess I'll be second. Hehe.

If it happens, I promise not to cry as hard as you guys are.

Odds are when I'm done with you, you'll have to reroll anyways.

TPF's surrender terms for Trouble:

TPF will apologize for all of the outlandish OOC attacks on Trouble and admit they were wrong.

Since Trouble claims not to have leadership, I guess every Trouble nation will have to conform to these terms individually. That seems fair to me, get right on this, k?

Awwww, I guess I'll be second. Hehe.

If it happens, I promise not to cry as hard as you guys are.

Odds are when I'm done with you, you'll have to reroll anyways.

Point out 1 single post where someone in Trouble has complained. I dare you.

255900469_8ab9ea3fe3.jpg

Also, we aren't surrendering.

Edit: You forgot to include the bolded point.

Edited by Desperado

Those terms don't seem too reasonable. They are rather high terms to agree to, considering Trouble is still holding their ground.

Have you looked at their nation NS rankings recently? There are NOT holding their ground. Those terms are in line with what they've done to earn their crushing and what terms they offered JE. They seem rather reasonable to me, all things considered.

Point out 1 single post where someone in Trouble has complained. I dare you.

YOU made an entire thread of complaining.

We'll start at the beginning.

Have you looked at their nation NS rankings recently? There are NOT holding their ground. Those terms are in line with what they've done to earn their crushing and what terms they offered JE. They seem rather reasonable to me, all things considered.

They are holding ground. If they just rerolled then they would have a large chance at hitting TPF hard. Just because you peace out with an alliance now doesn't mean they won't hit you back later. My suggestion is to give light terms, otherwise they will be back for more. (And since they recruit directly from SE, you can bet they will have much more nations than TPF.)

No, That is boasting that you had to resort to such tactics to try and stop Trouble from destroying your precious infra.

No, it's just a load of whine.

At least our actions are [ooc]in-game[/ooc] actions, unlike faking PMs and all your other tripe. We were crushing you before the sanctions and we're crushing you after them as well. You were dead from the moment you picked a fight with us, and you know it. So please, go cry me that river.

That means that we would each have to drink 58 beers. I'm not sure that I can manage that in a single evening :blink:

They are holding ground. If they just rerolled then they would have a large chance at hitting TPF hard. Just because you peace out with an alliance now doesn't mean they won't hit you back later. My suggestion is to give light terms, otherwise they will be back for more. (And since they recruit directly from SE, you can bet they will have much more nations than TPF.)

What definition are you using? Their average NS is below 550 and they have exactly 3 nations over 1000ns. They are getting crushed, as will any rerolls they make. Not that nations with wars can reroll, of course, and they all have full war slots. After all the ridiculous stuff they have pulled, this is what they deserve. They are losers, and have been from the start. It seems they WANT to be curbstomped.

They are only holding ground with you here on the forums.

That means that we would each have to drink 58 beers. I'm not sure that I can manage that in a single evening :blink:

No one says you have to drink them all right away lol

Pace yourself properly and don't drink and drive :)

What definition are you using? Their average NS is below 550 and they have exactly 3 nations over 1000ns. They are getting crushed, as will any rerolls they make. Not that nations with wars can reroll, of course, and they all have full war slots. After all the ridiculous stuff they have pulled, this is what they deserve. They are losers, and have been from the start. It seems they WANT to be curbstomped.

They are only holding ground with you here on the forums.

Technically, they have to wait 25 days and then they can reroll. Alternatively, they can get peace right now and delete their nations. Then, in a week or so, they can easily strike on an offensive war against TPF all at once. You really must be bad a tactics. Either that, or you are terrible at coming up with worst case scenarios..

Technically, they have to wait 25 days and then they can reroll. Alternatively, they can get peace right now and delete their nations. Then, in a week or so, they can easily strike on an offensive war against TPF all at once. You really must be bad a tactics. Either that, or you are terrible at coming up with worst case scenarios..

Yeah i'm sure everyone around here bows down to one so knowledgable and tactically aware as you are. BTW out of curiosity which wonder are you getting?

Edited by TigerBaby

Yeah i'm sure everyone around here bows down to one so knowledgable and tactically aware as you are. BTW out of curiosity which wonder are you getting?

Wow, way to take this OOC. You are sooo cool. First of all, I said that I wasn't definitely going to get a wonder, I just asked which I should get if I WERE going to get one. If you notice, my nation in SE has grown and I have a harbor with my 7br trade set with no wonder. Gee, could that say something? You were just one of the ignoramuses that couldn't read what the OP said.

And just FYI, just because I have never been above 6k NS (for a reason) and therefore didn't bother to learn the high-end game mechanics doesn't mean that I don't know how to fight a war or play politics.

Wow, way to take this OOC. You are sooo cool. First of all, I said that I wasn't definitely going to get a wonder, I just asked which I should get if I WERE going to get one. If you notice, my nation in SE has grown and I have a harbor with my 7br trade set with no wonder. Gee, could that say something? You were just one of the ignoramuses that couldn't read what the OP said.

And just FYI, just because I have never been above 6k NS (for a reason) and therefore didn't bother to learn the high-end game mechanics doesn't mean that I don't know how to fight a war or play politics.

I wasn't aware that anyone was buying wonders "OOC" But no doubt that's just another sign of us all being so ignorant in comparsion to you.