From sanctions to SANCTION, TPF Trumps Trouble, news at 5

Burning Glory

For Buddah's sake, can't we just end this topic? We get it. TPF ≠ Trouble. TPF doesn't like Trouble. Trouble doesn't like TPF. Who gives a rip about whether this post is useful or not - its the OWF, anybody can post ANYTHING alliance related. I see no reason why TPF COULDN'T post this. Why don't we all just end this stupid useless rant about useless topics. How is a useless topic going to hurt you? Is it gonna take away a very crucial 10 seconds of your life? You poor thing. Wanna cry about it?

:v:

Edited by eyerack

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

including faking a PM from him

This is pretty much the same thing in every thread at this point.

ClashPoint: LIES!

Trouble: Prove it.

ClashPoint: YOU LIED!

Trouble: I don't think that proves anything.

ClashPoint: YOU'RE LYING AGAIN!

Trouble: Wait, what?

ClashPoint: You guys are in Anarchy so I don't even have to listen to you.

Trouble: Did we mention that we're here for war or are you just ignorant? Also, you're straying from your accusations.

ClashPoint: You guys don't know how to fight.

Trouble: We didn't have time to prepare at all.

ClashPoint: Well, it's basically random so you aren't proving you have skill by saying you fought well.

Edited by Unavailable Contact

The post I first quoted, where you attacked TPF as "crying." As Wiz and I pointed out, we are merely defending ourselves against Trouble's aggression towards us from the start of this round. I think we are doing it quite well and all statistics support me. We didn't bother to draw up targets lists or anything fancy for them. They surely weren't worth that effort. Though an outright undeclared war on us by Trouble from the start of session, our members are treating this like one big tech raid. Anyone can hit anyone, any time they like. It's open season on any nation wearing that pathetic AA. If they didn't want a curbstomping they shouldn't have picked a fight with us, hmm?

I remain slightly dubious of your aircraft claims, seeing as you have but 7 planes. Perhaps they are of high level though, it's hard to tell since you've lost so much tech. I'm sure you aren't doing any damage with your 4 soldiers, so you have to fight however you can. WTG you eh? Please keep buying them though. Keep that tech flowing!

Maybe you guys forgot to train your people, but yes my 7 planes are better then their uhm, 0 planes...

Who cares that I have 4 soldiers.

And yes, I lost a total of 10 tech, big whoop. ITS WAR. I don't hug my tech or infra, I'm glad to give it away. But I will say this, when it was a fair 1 vs 1, I won more tech then your guy, yet your guy was about 400NS higher then me. :rolleyes:

Rtellez, THIS is what you've chosen to ally yourself with.

It says a lot about you.

This is pretty much the same thing in every thread at this point.

Look, pretending you guys didn't fake a pm isn't going to make that fact go way.

I made this post a long, long time ago.

Here's your fake PM from a ruler name that never existed to a nation that denies it heavily:

ScreenHunter_03Oct252034.gif

We certainly never planned to hit an alliance so much smaller from us - that did NOT repeatedly provoke and harrass us. We've not been at war with SWAT for as long as I can remember, and they are usually considered friends. This was just more of your crap. Call it what it is.

Here's the search for a ruler named dogbite:

dogsearch.jpg

Here's dog's real nation, with his user name of many sessions now, Dolemite.

Notice the nation has been around since the start of session.

Here we have posts by dog and the honorable Farker Prozenz confirming the name Dolemite as dogbites, and this was even last session. He ALWAYS uses the same user name, and he did so again this session.

You guys have pulled more cheap underhanded honorless moves than can be counted by now. This is just one of them. At least drag up enough courage to admit that you've lied through your teeth. You have. This is more proof than I really need to post. I guess before you can have honor you have to have honesty, so I imagine you'll go to reset and beyond pretending you weren't outright caught dead to rights in this farce.

Way to pick quality friends to ride with, rtellez.

Rtellez, THIS is what you've chosen to ally yourself with.

It says a lot about you.

Way to pick quality friends to ride with, rtellez.

The more you say this, the more I lose respect for you. I've said it so far 9 times that I'm not allied to them. I've said it 3-4 times that I joined Trouble to get into WAR. I don't see what this has to do with me. If they want to harrass you, and if you guys want to take it up the $*( then go for it, its both of your guys' choice. I haven't said anything to TPF to keep getting hits from you guys, judging my character for joining an alliance to go to war. Let me repeat it for the last time. I JOINED THEIR ALLIANCE TO GO TO WAR. TE = WAR. ZOMG! I told a secret! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter, its still 2 alliances. Did I ever once defend Trouble? Did I ever condone what they have done to TPF? Your making me sound evil when I'm not. I joined for war, I got war. I didn't attack a TPFer who was way under me, no, I attacked someone who was way bigger then me expecting to be killed quickly, then got jumped on by 3 more people way bigger then me. See me crying? No. Its war, I don't care what has been said or done by either alliance, this is just an easy way out. :awesome:

rtellez, You notice I stopped posting?

Because the time for talking has ended, It's time to walk now.

The more you say this, the more I lose respect for you. I've said it so far 9 times that I'm not allied to them. I've said it 3-4 times that I joined Trouble to get into WAR. I don't see what this has to do with me. If they want to harrass you, and if you guys want to take it up the $*( then go for it, its both of your guys' choice. I haven't said anything to TPF to keep getting hits from you guys, judging my character for joining an alliance to go to war. Let me repeat it for the last time. I JOINED THEIR ALLIANCE TO GO TO WAR. TE = WAR. ZOMG! I told a secret! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh yes, yes. Whatever. I'm saying YOU chose to put that particular AA on you, no one else did. Whatever your stated reasons. You can get war anywhere, you could have just gone "none" or picked some creative alliance name like "The Clowns" and attacked us. Heck, you could have worn "NONE" and attacked a "NONE." That would do it easy enough. You can get war from anyone. However, you choose to wear the AA of Trouble, get attacked by TPF, then attack us here on the forums over issues you claim you have no opinion on. That's the facts, jack. So take with that whatever comes with it.

rtellez, You notice I stopped posting?

Because the time for talking has ended, It's time to walk now.

I don't even know who you are, how am I supposed to notice that you stopped.

Oh yes, yes. Whatever. I'm saying YOU chose to put that particular AA on you, no one else did. Whatever your stated reasons. You can get war anywhere, you could have just gone "none" or picked some creative alliance name like "The Clowns" and attacked us. Heck, you could have worn "NONE" and attacked a "NONE." That would do it easy enough. You can get war from anyone. However, you choose to wear the AA of Trouble, get attacked by TPF, then attack us here on the forums over issues you claim you have no opinion on. That's the facts, jack. So take with that whatever comes with it.

Heres facts. I joined Trouble to get in war. They were in war, and I have friends in it, so to war! I have not once attacked you guys, thats a fact. All I stated was that you guys are doing exactly what you are stating Trouble is doing. FACT. (Notice how I caps locked FACT, that was meant to show how true it really is.)

Why would we surrender?. We're just getting started. Your arrogance in demanding our surrender is laughable. If you can convince me of the benefits of surrender right here and right now(care of my nation is not one) I will debate it.

honestly, all this talk and posturing from both TPF and Trouble simply makes me see Jerkin Empire and Jerkin Empire instead of TPF and Trouble anymore. all these threads are about as useful as Jerkin Empire's threads. so please continue for our (TE public) amusement as now there seems to be 3 Jerkin Empires instead of just one.

Why would we surrender?. We're just getting started. Your arrogance in demanding our surrender is laughable. If you can convince me of the benefits of surrender right here and right now(care of my nation is not one) I will debate it.

Stats:

Trouble:

Nations = 58

Anarchies = 41

Total NS = 27,928

avg NS = 482

Score = 7.95

Nukes = 0

The Phoenix Federation:

Nations = 138 + 1 Ghost who is being worked atm.

Anarchies = 13

Total NS = 209,136

Avg NS = 1,505

Score = 23.80

Nukes = 0

Your losing NS daily, We're gaining NS daily (Thanx to Trouble tech donations).

In short you lost the war. The more you resist the more we're gonna walk all over you.

With that many Anarchies, there is absolutely no way you can launch any kind of offensive.

In short your in Checkmate.

EDIT: That's just Trouble vs TPF. That doesn't account for the numerous other AA's that are working Trouble in the form of tech raids (Trouble is a tech raid target btw).

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

honestly, all this talk and posturing from both TPF and Trouble simply makes me see Jerkin Empire and Jerkin Empire instead of TPF and Trouble anymore. all these threads are about as useful as Jerkin Empire's threads. so please continue for our (TE public) amusement as now there seems to be 3 Jerkin Empires instead of just one.

I agree. We never wanted any of this and we've not had this kind of crap as long as I can remember. But this session we've got Trouble, and there's where the difference comes from. I know I might be biased in this, yet you've seen the post last page about just a fraction of the abuse we've been getting from them. When it comes down to the wars, they lose big time. For everyone else, that's why we're here in TE. For them? Not so much, they had an agenda from the start that never included that. Or they wouldn't have picked a fight with someone who could kick their hind ends so completely.

I am still in the middle of my OWF hiatus, however I'll post here.

Trouble it is a very very very bad idea to self anarchy yourself and launch an offensive using all your soldiers, and lose, and give me the money from your bank to rebuy all the soldiers/tanks you killed, then lose two more GA's when I hit you back.

Just a thought.

Oh and ES, glad to see you back in form :D, though I'm not going to be debating/arguing anymore it is good to see you are nothing but vigilant in your posts. You and I have talked OOC about this, so you know what I mean.

Here's the search for a ruler named dogbite:

A+ detective work, since that screenshot was taken a full day after the message was sent.

Here's dog's real nation, with his user name of many sessions now, Dolemite.

Notice the nation has been around since the start of session.

Nobody even said it was that dogbite, it very obviously could have been someone else trying to pose as dogbite.

Also, way to prove my point that all you can come up with is accusations, not defenses.

A+ detective work, since that screenshot was taken a full day after the message was sent.

Nobody even said it was that dogbite, it very obviously could have been someone else trying to pose as dogbite.

Also, way to prove my point that all you can come up with is accusations, not defenses.

Oooo a full day. Wow.

YOU guys said it was dogbite. Repeatedly. Here is the first appearance of that fake PM screenshot, posted by your own senate candidate, Jacapo. The guy with the nation called "Phoenix Federation," yeah that guy. Followed by several more of your alliance mates commenting on it, and it happened in other threads as well. Or are you going to deny those posts too?

You're crushed, even ignoring most of what I posted, so get over it. You're going to deny anything that we present, no matter how fully incriminating it is. That's pretty much the nature of people who get caught red-handed doing bad things. Most importantly, your alliance is one massive tech farm. TE is for war, not trouble. You've lost the war and you're no longer much trouble.

Oooo a full day. Wow.

YOU guys said it was dogbite. Repeatedly. Here is the first appearance of that fake PM screenshot, posted by your own senate candidate, Jacapo. The guy with the nation called "Phoenix Federation," yeah that guy. Followed by several more of your alliance mates commenting on it, and it happened in other threads as well. Or are you going to deny those posts too?

I see nothing of "TPF gov dogbite sent this. It's obviously not a fake."

You're crushed, even ignoring most of what I posted, so get over it. You're going to deny anything that we present, no matter how fully incriminating it is. That's pretty much the nature of people who get caught red-handed doing bad things. Most importantly, your alliance is one massive tech farm. TE is for war, not trouble. You've lost the war and you're no longer much trouble.

You've ignored all of what I've posted so far, deal with it. Trouble is still Trouble, and TPF is pissed because they couldn't finish us off, even when we're edging closer to ZI.

I see nothing of "TPF gov dogbite sent this. It's obviously not a fake."

You've ignored all of what I've posted so far, deal with it. Trouble is still Trouble, and TPF is pissed because they couldn't finish us off, even when we're edging closer to ZI.

There is only one dogbite registered in these forums and he's TPF gov, and they were talking about him. Tsk tsk, sad. Is that last you admitting it's a fake, made by your senate candidate?

I've not ignored anything you've posted, I've shot it full of holes. What have you posted beyond "no u"? Just like I shot your nation full of holes, despite that stupid underdog bonus tripe. Besides, in the [ooc]war game[/ooc] of TE, getting closer and closer to ZI is exactly being finished off. In the purpose of TE, you're losers big time and your entire alliance is nearly out of our range in a single round of wars. Scoreboard? Scoreboard.

There is only one dogbite registered in these forums and he's TPF gov, and they were talking about him. Tsk tsk, sad. Is that last you admitting it's a fake, made by your senate candidate?

Reading comprehension is your friend. Also, the forums look nothing like TE pms. Do your research if you want to try to talk circles.

I've not ignored anything you've posted, I've shot it full of holes. What have you posted beyond "no u"? Just like I shot your nation full of holes, despite that stupid underdog bonus tripe. Besides, in the [ooc]war game[/ooc] of TE, getting closer and closer to ZI is exactly being finished off. In the purpose of TE, you're losers big time and your entire alliance is nearly out of our range in a single round of wars. Scoreboard? Scoreboard.

I'm sure it makes everyone proud to see what great work you've done at war, especially how you put us down for "bragging about stats" when we call TPF out on losing.

Exactly what arguments have you shot full of holes, now?

Stats:

Trouble:

Nations = 58

Anarchies = 41

Total NS = 27,928

avg NS = 482

Score = 7.95

Nukes = 0

The Phoenix Federation:

Nations = 138 + 1 Ghost who is being worked atm.

Anarchies = 13

Total NS = 209,136

Avg NS = 1,505

Score = 23.80

Nukes = 0

Your losing NS daily, We're gaining NS daily (Thanx to Trouble tech donations).

In short you lost the war. The more you resist the more we're gonna walk all over you.

With that many Anarchies, there is absolutely no way you can launch any kind of offensive.

In short your in Checkmate.

EDIT: That's just Trouble vs TPF. That doesn't account for the numerous other AA's that are working Trouble in the form of tech raids (Trouble is a tech raid target btw).

So.....I'm curious where the benefits for surrender are. You've yet to touch that point of my question. There are more victories than just military.

I'm sure it makes everyone proud to see what great work you've done at war, especially how you put us down for "bragging about stats" when we call TPF out on losing.

Exactly what arguments have you shot full of holes, now?

I think claiming we're losing sums up y'all up pretty well.

I've shot down all of them, kind sir.

Whether you want to admit that or not.

So.....I'm curious where the benefits for surrender are. You've yet to touch that point of my question. There are more victories than just military.

How about the ability to get nations back above 1000ns for the rest of the round? To not be crushed down every time you reroll? To not suffer from massive inactivity among people not having fun [ooc]playing the game?[/ooc] This is starting to show already. It's no fun when you spend all your time in anarchy. That's what's in your forseeable future, at least until our entire alliance is out of range of your entire alliance. I know you most of you guys are new to this whole TE thing, and it shows, really. Demanding a curbstomping for an entire session isn't really doing it right.

I don't see any victories of any kind for y'all in this war.

I agree. We never wanted any of this and we've not had this kind of crap as long as I can remember. But this session we've got Trouble, and there's where the difference comes from. I know I might be biased in this, yet you've seen the post last page about just a fraction of the abuse we've been getting from them. When it comes down to the wars, they lose big time. For everyone else, that's why we're here in TE. For them? Not so much, they had an agenda from the start that never included that. Or they wouldn't have picked a fight with someone who could kick their hind ends so completely.

while you may not have wanted any of this, by continuing to respond to Trouble or post threads like this, you simply play into their hands and look just as foolish as they do. I have friends on both sides but honestly, both alliances come out looking like crap.

while you may not have wanted any of this, by continuing to respond to Trouble or post threads like this, you simply play into their hands and look just as foolish as they do. I have friends on both sides but honestly, both alliances come out looking like crap.

Perhaps.

I do think that unfairly oversimplifies things a bit, considering how things have evolved.

Perhaps.

I do think that unfairly oversimplifies things a bit, considering how things have evolved.

not really. most of CN:TE did not know this, nor would we had it not been brought to the forums and then continued on and on in several threads of Trouble/TPF going back and forth, sniping at one another like schoolgirls on the playground.

and i doubt that most of CN:TE actually cares what Trouble did to TPF or what TPF is doing to Trouble. War is fun and all but seriously this whole situation has been way overdone with the same arguments being said over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and again and again and again and again, so that it is basically annoying the rest of us.

Still have never anarchied me....

Me neither.

Desp stop crying, all Trouble does is cry about their awesome casualty counts. Baww I'm gaining NS baww I just whooped my 3 TPF opponents once again )): . I guess we're just not a professional TE alliance like TPF, we're just amateurs.