From sanctions to SANCTION, TPF Trumps Trouble, news at 5

Burning Glory

I wasn't aware that anyone was buying wonders "OOC" But no doubt that's just another sign of us all being so ignorant in comparsion to you.

You were obviously being sarcastic, calling me either unintelligent or ignorant. I am not sure how that's not IC.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were obviously being sarcastic, calling me either unintelligent or ignorant. I am not sure how that's not IC.

More thanks for your obvious genius. Another thing I wasn't aware of was that referring to people as ignoramus is IC but asking a question that had previously been referred to is OOC. I'm glad you're here to clear all this up for me and all the rest of the ignoramuses you referred to. And that obviously didn't imply they were unintelligent because you wouldn't do such a thing. That would be OOC?

I wait with baited breath on your judgment.

Another useless announcement. I expected better from you, BG.

Trouble's Best Cheerleader

Those terms don't seem too reasonable. They are rather high terms to agree to, considering Trouble is still holding their ground.

RA RA Trouble

They are holding ground. If they just rerolled then they would have a large chance at hitting TPF hard. Just because you peace out with an alliance now doesn't mean they won't hit you back later. My suggestion is to give light terms, otherwise they will be back for more. (And since they recruit directly from SE, you can bet they will have much more nations than TPF.)

RA RA Trouble

Technically, they have to wait 25 days and then they can reroll. Alternatively, they can get peace right now and delete their nations. Then, in a week or so, they can easily strike on an offensive war against TPF all at once. You really must be bad a tactics. Either that, or you are terrible at coming up with worst case scenarios..

RA RA Trouble

Yeah i'm sure everyone around here bows down to one so knowledgable and tactically aware as you are. BTW out of curiosity which wonder are you getting?

What? Wait......I love this guys..... He is so observant. B)

More thanks for your obvious genius. Another thing I wasn't aware of was that referring to people as ignoramus is IC but asking a question that had previously been referred to is OOC. I'm glad you're here to clear all this up for me and all the rest of the ignoramuses you referred to. And that obviously didn't imply they were unintelligent because you wouldn't do such a thing. That would be OOC?

I wait with baited breath on your judgment.

Well I mean, how much more obvious could I get in that thread?

I have no real interest in nation building. I am fine at 6.3k NS, TYVM. Now that I have that out of the way, on to the post:

Please, don't tell me to continue building first or wait til X infra to get a wonder, I don't want to hear it. Unless, of course, the wonder actually requires a certain infra level, then I am all ears.

Yet only three people in that thread were able to get what I was saying. Everyone else, however, completely ignored that.

Something differs from your self-described norm and everything goes haywire. I was astounded by how quickly TPF resorted to such things, such as OOC attacks within hours of a DoE.

Seems like a broken record here.... I have to admit you look good down there picking at straws and in anarchy.. Both your battlefields in destroyed status.

Every time people have to resort to using pictures to get their meaning across I just get the feeling that the short carriage is missing a passenger or two.......or ten

You noticed that too.... You are a wise man :D

Edited by The Wizard of Oz

The emoticon police are at my door, Burning Glory, and they're looking for you. Apparently you've used up your life-time allotment of emoticons in this, the first week of Tournament Edition and they're about to arrest you for your audacity.

Please, cease and desist on all emoticons. It's for the children.

70%20Crazy%20Girl%20with%20a%20Crazy%20Carrot.jpg

This poor girl and her garden will never be the same after your smilie-filled posts. Look at that carrot, I mean seriously. It's got appendages, for Mary's sake.

Edited by Arcades057

While Trouble was amazed at how fast they gain Sanctions, the regulars of TE see this all the time.

Its easy to recruit from 3 or 4 AA's in SE, soliciting from hundreds of allied nations or friends and make

sanction status. The hard part is stay there ;)

The real pat on the back goes to those of TE AA's who recruit from TE alone or majority of, and make sanctions.

Thats like taking steroids and wining a football/baseball game, them claiming how great you are.

Not that theres anything wrong with recruiting from SE, its just over zealous and egotistical to claim

how great you are, when you basically cheated to get there.

Then to find That through the excessive recruiting in SE was to sanction TPF players.

Once you found you were lacking in the member count to do this, you guys start sending out pms to all

white nation that are not TPF to vote for Trouble as senate, also mostly a failed attempt to sanction us.

So then JE folds in their WAR with you and your peace arrangement was that they mock them selves on OWF

and vote for Trouble as senate, again hopping to get sanctions on TPF.

Then TPF decides to beat you at your own game, and give back to you what you give out and you CRY!

Post on OWF, how you have won something because your own tactics have been used against you.

Trouble you found what your looking for, TROUBLE!

Now take your medicine like big boys, stop your crying on OWF and to all the other AA's, and MAN TFU!

If you would like peace, all you have to do is post a poem on OWF of your defeat, and vote TPF for senate ;)

BG.

I dont remember us crying, but I did get a few messages from dogbite, Oz, and yourself, crying about the sanction I put into effect

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

The emoticon police are at my door, Burning Glory, and they're looking for you. Apparently you've used up your life-time allotment of emoticons in this, the first week of Tournament Edition and they're about to arrest you for your audacity.

Please, cease and desist on all emoticons. It's for the children.

70%20Crazy%20Girl%20with%20a%20Crazy%20Carrot.jpg

This poor girl and her garden will never be the same after your smilie-filled posts. Look at that carrot, I mean seriously. It's got appendages, for Mary's sake.

man what won't you guys cry about -_-

Guess since its not one of you, its just not cool :P

how it it any different than the over use of pic you guys use <_<

since i know it bothers you greatly, here you go :P

WUB you to :wub:

BG

I dont remember us crying, but I did get a few messages from dogbite, Oz, and yourself, crying about the sanction I put into effect

the only thing i been crying about is you guys wount fight me.

Please by all means post my letter of tears......I could of cared less about your sanction, I collected already and it will be removed in 3 days, why would I care... Your fairytale is starting to catch up with you.. A LIE is a LIE, do you really think that the brilliant minds of TE actually buy into your fabrications.

All of your comrades are in Anarchy and my 3 TROUBLE tech farms are producing at full capacity.. You guys make me grin. :D

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000825

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000892

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1002060

I await some evidents of my tears...... :lol1: You sir Fail, as usual... :blush:

Edited by The Wizard of Oz

Seems like a broken record here.... I have to admit you look good down there picking at straws and in anarchy.. Both your battlefields in destroyed status.

You noticed that too.... You are a wise man :D

Still have never anarchied me....

Hmm, this is a useless thread. I really expected more from ya BG since you are one of my favorite leaders of the larger alliances. And why do you guys keep saying Trouble is crying, when I've only seen TPF members/leaders "crying" about what Trouble did. I don't mean to be offensive TPF, I like you guys and all, but you guys are pretty much making yourselves look like fools.

Hmm, this is a useless thread. I really expected more from ya BG since you are one of my favorite leaders of the larger alliances. And why do you guys keep saying Trouble is crying, when I've only seen TPF members/leaders "crying" about what Trouble did. I don't mean to be offensive TPF, I like you guys and all, but you guys are pretty much making yourselves look like fools.

Says the guy who just rejoined Trouble for the 2nd time and is now in anarchy again. Your objective point of view

is certainly in question, as well as your intentions. TPF is not offended by your words, we merely understands that they are not objective or fair minded but suspect and self serving. If you would stop hanging around Trouble for your current events, you may see TPF is merely defending herself. We have spoiled every one of Trouble's strategies and in fact we are not the ones that look so foolish. Any legitimate AA would do the same as us.

BTW, what alliance are you leading now? :blush: Just asking.... <_<

the only thing i been crying about is you guys wount fight me.

This is true as well. For all the stuff Trouble posted and talked about ol' dog, including faking a PM from him, they did not have guys actually fight him. He killed the Trouble nations he hit with ease, but none had the guts to declare on him. All talk no walk, as usual, Trouble.

Edited by ClashPoint

Back in Trouble again hmm? Awww.

As Wiz said, all we are is defending ourselves from Trouble's crap from the start of session, which is all well on record. They put "Protected by TPF" in their bios, and many of them still have that. That came right from the start, long before we ever did or said anything about them, as did them naming their senate candidate "Phoenix Federation." Any alliance would kill another alliance that has done the stuff they've pulled. I don't consider pointing these incidents out to be "crying" since we are also killing them all, which is what they deserve... and what YOU deserve, too.

Says the guy who just rejoined Trouble for the 2nd time and is now in anarchy again. Your objective point of view

is certainly in question, as well as your intentions. TPF is not offended by your words, we merely understands that they are not objective or fair minded but suspect and self serving. If you would stop hanging around Trouble for your current events, you may see TPF is merely defending herself. We have spoiled every one of Trouble's strategies and in fact we are not the ones that look so foolish. Any legitimate AA would do the same as us.

BTW, what alliance are you leading now? :blush: Just asking.... <_<

I joined Trouble for the second time to get in war. I start my new job tomorrow so destroying my nation would be my best bet since I won't have any time at all to play. And OMG I'M IN ANARCHY! Oh no! How did I get into anarchy going to war with 4 people almost double my size! What was I thinking? :rolleyes: And I'm not leading an alliance this round, don't have as much time as needed to run an alliance. But thanks for asking :rolleyes:

And I don't talk to anyone in Trouble, I only know 2 people in it and I only joined it for war. You know, TE is for war, SE is for politics. *cough* last round *cough*

I joined Trouble for the second time to get in war.

You switch alliances more often than infants change their diapers.

Much for the same reasons, too :P

Nice of you to donate your tech to TPF though. Thanks!

Edited by ClashPoint

You switch alliances more often than infants change their diapers.

Much for the same reasons, too :P

Nice of you to donate your tech to TPF though. Thanks!

Do I? Because last round I was in 1 the entire round. This round, I've been in 2. Damn, I should stop hopping... :rolleyes:

This round, I've been in 2. Damn, I should stop hopping... :rolleyes:

You've been in Trouble twice already. I did mention switching, didn't I? You can join and defend whoever you want, of course. Regardless if they deserve or want to be defended. We're still going to kill Trouble until their entire alliance is out of range. All of their rerolls, every new nation that joins, is going to get killed, until they quit their stupid crap.

That includes you.

You found a good place to get your nation destroyed.

You've been in Trouble twice already. I did mention switching, didn't I? You can join and defend whoever you want, of course. Regardless if they deserve or want to be defended. We're still going to kill Trouble until their entire alliance is out of range. All of their rerolls, every new nation that joins, is going to get killed, until they quit their stupid crap.

That includes you.

You found a good place to get your nation destroyed.

Doesn't matter, its still 2 alliances. Did I ever once defend Trouble? Did I ever condone what they have done to TPF? Your making me sound evil when I'm not. I joined for war, I got war. I didn't attack a TPFer who was way under me, no, I attacked someone who was way bigger then me expecting to be killed quickly, then got jumped on by 3 more people way bigger then me. See me crying? No. Its war, I don't care what has been said or done by either alliance, this is just an easy way out. :awesome:

Doesn't matter, its still 2 alliances. Did I ever once defend Trouble? Did I ever condone what they have done to TPF? Your making me sound evil when I'm not. I joined for war, I got war.

The key word I used: Switching. Besides, every post you've made is defending Trouble, come along now. Defending = condoning. I don't think you're evil, I do think you're trying to get your nation killed, as you said. You picked the right place to go.

The key word I used: Switching. Besides, every post you've made is defending Trouble, come along now. Defending = condoning. I don't think you're evil, I do think you're trying to get your nation killed, as you said. You picked the right place to go.

Point out where I defended Trouble please.

Also I love being a tech farm. I also love destroying some of their old and out dated infrastructure. Like in the last 10 minutes I destroyed about 120 infra to those 5 alliances who I'm at war with in TPF, with just aircraft :)

Edited by rtellez06

Point out where I defended Trouble please.

Also I love being a tech farm. I also love destroying some of their old and out dated infrastructure. Like in the last 10 minutes I destroyed about 120 infra to those 5 alliances who I'm at war with in TPF, with just aircraft :)

The post I first quoted, where you attacked TPF as "crying." As Wiz and I pointed out, we are merely defending ourselves against Trouble's aggression towards us from the start of this round. I think we are doing it quite well and all statistics support me. We didn't bother to draw up targets lists or anything fancy for them. They surely weren't worth that effort. Though an outright undeclared war on us by Trouble from the start of session, our members are treating this like one big tech raid. Anyone can hit anyone, any time they like. It's open season on any nation wearing that pathetic AA. If they didn't want a curbstomping they shouldn't have picked a fight with us, hmm?

I remain slightly dubious of your aircraft claims, seeing as you have but 7 planes. Perhaps they are of high level though, it's hard to tell since you've lost so much tech. I'm sure you aren't doing any damage with your 4 soldiers, so you have to fight however you can. WTG you eh? Please keep buying them though. Keep that tech flowing!