From sanctions to SANCTION, TPF Trumps Trouble, news at 5

Burning Glory

Me neither.

Desp stop crying, all Trouble does is cry about their awesome casualty counts. Baww I'm gaining NS baww I just whooped my 3 TPF opponents once again )): . I guess we're just not a professional TE alliance like TPF, we're just amateurs.

Our Battle reports are Here .....

• You have read them

• Didn't you understand what was happening to you ?
    :lol1:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jokes on you bud, I won 8/10 attacks last night - one of you is double my size, one of you is close to double my size, and one of you I've pounded so hard that he's smaller than me now. And you still haven't anarchied me yet.

So... you guys fail even harder than expected. :awesome:

The jokes on you bud, I won 8/10 attacks last night - one of you is double my size, one of you is close to double my size, and one of you I've pounded so hard that he's smaller than me now. And you still haven't anarchied me yet.

So... you guys fail even harder than expected. :awesome:

Oh, Right :o

I'm sorry - I didn't realise you couldn't read
:P

Forgive me
;)

This, ofc, is my last post on the subject - C'ya tomorrow, in-game :rolleyes:

Edited by Lochiel

Well, this is what we have to put up with. I don't think of Trouble as very brave. There's a point where obnoxiously stupid becomes mistaken for bravery. Insisting on being worn away and beaten down takes the fatal plunge.

And you still haven't anarchied me yet.

Well I for one am not really trying to anarchy anymore. I started using cautious attacks a while back to make sure I got the tech. Anarchied nations can't always buy troops, and I can't attack if they don't have troops. A lot of our nations have instructions from their commanders to do the same. There are 59 trouble nations and 42 are in anarchy. The alliance itself is dead, no matter a few clown stragglers.

Oh, Right :o

I'm sorry - I didn't realise you couldn't read
:P

Forgive me
;)

This, ofc, is my last post on the subject - C'ya tomorrow, in-game :rolleyes:

Congrats buddy! You succeeded in winning a whole TWO attacks on a nation half your size, even one that's already been at war for a week already against three other nations! :o It's not like you utterly failed your first quad attack, resulting in 4 defeats... Oh wait. Oh don't worry about it guy, I bet mommy is real proud that you gave it your all!

To: Straylight From: Cameron of Lochiel Date: 11/1/2009 10:59:40 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Cameron of Lochiel. You lost 368 soldiers and 62 tanks. You killed 861 soldiers and 40 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $7,883.38 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Straylight From: Cameron of Lochiel Date: 11/1/2009 11:00:04 PM

Message: You have been attacked by Cameron of Lochiel. You lost 63 soldiers and 14 tanks. You killed 221 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $2,234.39 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Straylight From: Cameron of Lochiel Date: 11/2/2009 12:01:46 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Cameron of Lochiel. You lost 281 soldiers and 23 tanks. You killed 875 soldiers and 162 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $12,573.77 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Straylight From: Cameron of Lochiel Date: 11/2/2009 12:01:54 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Cameron of Lochiel. You lost 323 soldiers and 53 tanks. You killed 482 soldiers and 88 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $10,295.69 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have no idea how freaking hard I'm laughing at you right now. Before you boast on the forums, make sure you actually have something to boast about. XD I mean... wow...