Just Too Much Trouble for JE

The Pansy

no tibs you dont understand we are rearanging our full alliance, by changing our charter etc. and if we are at war then we cannot do it succesfully

How does being at war prevent you from doing internal re-organization? God knows RE has pulled it off enough times. Get used to operating under less then ideal circumstances if you want to stick around.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

surrender terms met heres your poem.

Once there were people called Trouble

We attacked them real fast, on the double

But we got our tails beat

And that wasn't real neat

Now our nations are made out of rubble

and our nations have been notified of who to vote for white team senate.

Would have been a bit better had you left out 'out'.

Once there were people called Trouble

We attacked them real fast, on the double

But we got our tails beat

And that wasn't real neat

Now our nations are made of rubble

There was a man from Trouble,

Who could easily take on double,

He fought his way

And without delay

Shaved down his foes like stubble.

Hahaha...

Some with yours, leave out 'down' and you get an A+. ;)

Once again, I did not make this topic nor am I the leader of Trouble. There is no leader, thanks for trying, please try again, blah blah.

fail.gif

My apologies. You were the closest to a figurehead I could think of. Is anyone from trouble going to hand back Eddy's testicles?

My apologies. You were the closest to a figurehead I could think of. Is anyone from trouble going to hand back Eddy's testicles?

No I am keeping them in a Jar above the Trouble Bar, they have pride of place next to all the vials of tears we have collected from TPF members

At least they were cordial and such. Asked nicely, were polite, and didn't act like pompous #%()#. Congrats to Eddy for making the right call.

i didn't really say that they would act like that...don't know where the pompous reference is coming from

i'm just wondering why they said they were preparing for war as it was, but just thought it was going to be starting in another day or so, and now are stating that the member base didnt want the war to begin with and immediately asked for peace.

while i didnt believe in them getting involved in the first hand, if you start something then you should commit to it...that's just my opinion anyway

• How ungrateful, Trouble give TE the gift of a limerick and all you can do, is !@#$%* about the surrender, shame on you all
    • With one hand you try to add to the culture of TE

[*]

There once was a man named Eddy

The alliances war made him sweaty

He seems like a better fit

But I wouldn't count on it

Hopefully JE doesn't sink like Lead-y

• With the other hand, you take it all away :rolleyes:

JE once had a real dream,

But by Trouble they totally got creamed.

Marcus just failed.

Now Eddy pays bails

and hopefully JE can RESTART it clean...

Though in truth...

Just had 8 beers and 5 shots indeed

and my on words I should heed.

If you read in too much,

you find it all sucks

And wonder was is worth the read?!?

Anywho, best wishes to JE and Trouble.

Wow eddy that was weak AND fast.

Whats worse is they are not even taking that big of a hit, nor are they even fighting that many nations. :blink:

Way to be completely pathetic Eddy. It's just sad that you surrendered to Trouble when they're fighting both you and TPF. Cmon man, have some dignity.

Tibs this is the first time I completely agree with you in a long time, good post!

Ed, let me fist say that if you think Trouble handed you your butt, you are in for a big surprise if you don't pull your TAIL out

from between your legs and man up! Because IF JE votes TROUBLE for team senate...TPF and Allies will open up on JE all out

RAIDS and WAR.

Not that we would need to, but you never turn your back on friends/allies just because a few of you are loosing a few battles.

TE notices this and THEY will tear you appart for it, and you will have no one to back you.

BG.