Just Too Much Trouble for JE

The Pansy

trouble.jpg

Greetings Citizens of Steve,

Not long ago, a Group known as the Jerkin Empire led then by........ meh who cares, he phailed.

Cutting to the chase, in typical Trouble style:

Jerkin Empire attacked Trouble, got thier @#$% handed back to em.

Eddy H took over, and has come to the merciful trouble for peace.

Our Terms Are:-

JE must write a Poem/Limerick about Trouble

JE are to Vote for the Trouble candidate in the Senate

Over to you Eddy H :lol1:

VictoryCover.jpg

Trouble agrees to cease all aggressive wars on JE, and begin to peace out, defensive war will be handled by the defending party.

Thank you all :D

Edited by The Pansy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

surrender terms met heres your poem.

Once there were people called Trouble

We attacked them real fast, on the double

But we got our tails beat

And that wasn't real neat

Now our nations are made out of rubble

and our nations have been notified of who to vote for white team senate.

Looks like I'll have to break out my "I do very bad things and I do them very well" T-shirt and have a picture snapped. I could have my "Everyday I think people can't get any more stupid, and everyday I'm proven wrong" T-shirt on this site in about 15 minutes

So, when is Desperado handing your testicles back?

Once again, I did not make this topic nor am I the leader of Trouble. There is no leader, thanks for trying, please try again, blah blah.

fail.gif

so that lasted bout a day?

don't know what to say really bout this one...obvious one would be a gj to trouble since they actually handed JE their @#$% that fast...but also wth for asking for peace that fast...

so that lasted bout a day?

don't know what to say really bout this one...obvious one would be a gj to trouble since they actually handed JE their @#$% that fast...but also wth for asking for peace that fast...

At least they were cordial and such. Asked nicely, were polite, and didn't act like pompous #%()#. Congrats to Eddy for making the right call.

tibs you allways talk about whats good for your alliance, well this is why i made the decision to surrender.

This was a terrible decision for your alliance. Short term, it makes you a laughingstock. Long term, it makes you a laughingstock. Short term, no tangible benefits. Long term, no tangible benefits. How does that in any way benefit you?

also, we took a lot of heat for attacking, and yet when we have peace we take more heat srsly there is no winning.

It's about the less idiotic of two decisions. Right now, it would have been better for you to fight it out.