Yay Mets and Francesca versus The Sweet Oblivion: Declaration of War

Francesca

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay Mets and Francesca versus The Sweet Oblivion: Declaration of War

tso285x171.jpg2222285x171.jpg

The Sweet Oblivion have been cowardly infra-huggers since before their conception, dating back to the War of the Coalition, when they abandoned Polar. A few months after that, they abandoned their own alliance, the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, to virtual anarchy. Yay Mets and myself have seen enough. TSO hid behind TOP's protection and told people to 'do something about it.' Well, we're doing something about it.

We, the Akatsuki, hereby declare war on The Sweet Oblivion.

What revolution would be complete without propaganda? For those of you who think we know nothing about fighting, this video should enlighten you as to our current status.

Yeah.

And you spied and betrayed MCXA WHILE in the alliance and lied like a coward. You have the right to declare a war. Kudos.

I have watched you alliance hop and swear your allegiance to every one of those alliances only to walk away whenever you did not get your way. Why should the pledge to leave the Cyberverse be any less worthless than your others?

I expect this thread everytime she hits 15k NS.

Should be interesting to see how fast she grows with her rerolls.

I have watched you alliance hop and swear your allegiance to every one of those alliances only to walk away whenever you did not get your way. Why should the pledge to leave the Cyberverse be any less worthless than your others?

Oh Admin have mercy on my soul for this......

Tyga, I think I love you for that Post.

I feel so duuuurty now

<Cortath> TSO requested your sanction, and we did it. Happy to sanction a rogue at the request of another alliance.

Seems you're either lying or ignorant.

What part of "I am not involved in it", didn't you understand? And oh well, I can't say I am sad about the strategy of my Commanders. Also, Nintenderek I take that bet.

Edit: Tyga's post wins.

Edited by Baden-Württemberg

Yeah.

And you spied and betrayed MCXA WHILE in the alliance and lied like a coward. You have the right to declare a war. Kudos.

Yeah. I tried to work with Vox and move MCXA away from One Vision and the Continuum and into a different bloc. Keep trying.

<Cortath> TSO requested your sanction, and we did it. Happy to sanction a rogue at the request of another alliance.

Seems you're either lying or ignorant.

To correct Cortath, whom is a busy man, I believe it was BTO who asked for that sanction, stating the case for TSO

Seems even more people dislike you nation

To correct Cortath, whom is a busy man, I believe it was BTO who asked for that sanction, stating the case for TSO

Seems even more people dislike you nation

Nothing to do with the fact that TSO and BTO are allies, and that BTO attacked me because TSO couldn't handle me, I'm sure.

Yeah. I tried to work with Vox and move MCXA away from One Vision and the Continuum and into a different bloc. Keep trying.

So you betray your alliance?

Just because its what you want doesn't mean its what the alliance wants.

(Side note: People need to stop being so anal. Not you Franc)

With love,

Ej

Edited by Ejayrazz

That dirty feeling is what it feels like to be right. :awesome:

I wish never to be right, ever again, well, not till we have the next Francesca Moralistic Crusade thread.

Nothing to do with the fact that TSO and BTO are allies, and that BTO attacked me because TSO couldn't handle me, I'm sure.

Hell, if I was in your range i'd be spanking you right now, and not in the nice way either.

DW jumped in pretty quick, not through request, just cos it was a chance to hit someone like you.

You are not even that good at war Fran, infact, from the battle reports i have seen from you you suck.

Any real damage done in this skirmish, will be done by your partner, whom I do know is capable.

Edited by The Pansy

Most of the alliance wanted it. Democracy was being suppressed in MCXA and they weren't getting what they wanted.

I can show you two straight elections where Karma supporters lost the election for Chancellor by a wide margin. And contrary to what you may believe, they're the ones who set foreign policy - it's only the MoFA's job to see that it's carried out.