TPF Looking for TROUBLE

Burning Glory

Ok time for a fact check

tpfraid3.jpg

tpfraid2.jpg

TPFraid1.jpg

All of the above are TPF nations, all of them attacking someone on white, and all with war dec's that clearly state "Raid" or "Peace Sent", so therefore all would be in violation of your charter.

Perhaps in the future you would actually be better suited checking up on what your own alliance is doing before coming on the OWF full of righteous indignation.

Just a thought

Wow, Ok, sure.

You have a grand total of 2 white TPF nations that violated the charter.

The charter says White don't raid white.

The majority of them are Black TPF nations.

They can raid who they choose...

Next?

EDIT: How can we be sure them aren't your boys made up as TPF?

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok jumping in to say this has hit a new low:

troublef.th.jpg

funny how the supposed TPF Govt member that sent this msg only has 3.00 NS

Yea they must all be 12 years old..cut them some slack, perhaps they actually feel like their being effective. :lol1:

ok jumping in to say this has hit a new low:

troublef.th.jpg

funny how the supposed TPF Govt member that sent this msg only has 3.00 NS

Wow, this is the lowest step yet. Fake gov messages from a brand-new nation. Has there ever been such a dishonorable lowlife group of people? We've seen this before of course. Nothing original, and they don't even do it as well as others have. What a bunch of losers.

Wow, this is the lowest step yet. Fake gov messages from a brand-new nation. Has there ever been such a dishonorable lowlife group of people? We've seen this before of course. Nothing original, and they don't even do it as well as others have. What a bunch of losers.

[Off topic][OOC]

Even IDIOT didn't stoop this low when they hit MCXA in round 2.

I swear, Trouble has no class. [/Off topic][/OOC]

And I witnessed Dogbite having a nation. It is just sad that TPF is lying about the screenshots(which btw get that leak in your gov patched up) and now they force dogbite to reroll so they can claim he isnt real. Classy, a real class act. I for one thought TPF was above this tomfoolery.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

And I witnessed Dogbite having a nation. It is just sad that TPF is lying about the screenshots(which btw get that leak in your gov patched up) and now they force dogbite to reroll so they can claim he isnt real. Classy, a real class act. I for one thought TPF was above this tomfoolery.

Anybody can be "dogbite" including you :)

I am going to have to agree with Trouble here. At TPF's size, it's hard to keep out spies.

logo-3.png

Trouble has also set-up a fake TPF IRC channel on coldfront.

The real TPF room is #tpf-te. The fake room they set up is #tpfte.

Please make a note of this.

These guys are real champs, eh?

I think I covered this in my post above... I can count the post in between if it would help you find it. :wacko:

Founders can be changed daily but there is no dispute that TPF originally used tpfte. Since King Death was the founder and he is no friend to TPF, your just being silly.. :rolleyes:

I don't know who this King Death is, but that channel was and is currently founded by Desperado, with me having SOPs. Desperado and I founded TPF in Round 1, I still have the forum skin and everything on my photobucket (and it looks a hell of a lot better than your !@#$hole). We left after you guys decided that you would be better run by the special class and the group became pointless.

Yepp, this seems to be the way Trouble is treating TE.

TE is for war. Trouble seems to be everything BUT.

We're not for war? Tell that to everyone I've blown up already today :)

BTW---- Please don't feel like you are qualified to tell me where to bring my righteous indignation. :P

Please bring your righteous indignation to the customer service counter, all returns require a valid receipt, any attempt to return an item with an expired receipt will result in a fee payable in appropriate levels of technology. Management requests that you remove the stick from your posterior prior to entering the store to prevent poking of other customers. Should the stick be rammed so far up your chute that it will not lead to accidental pokings, then you must be from TPF-TE in which case the store has discontinued your brand of indignation and will no longer support its users and suggests you discontinue, or risk personal property damage.

Yea they must all be 12 years old..cut them some slack, perhaps they actually feel like their being effective. :lol1:

If we get you all riled up to the point where you post multiple topics about us, apparently we are being effective because you feel the need to do something about us. Clearly you have not yet found an effective way to deal with your Troubles with Trouble. And if you wish to stoop to OOC insults, be more creative than "OMG HAHA THEYR YUNG NOOBS" Once you're old enough to get your driver's license, maybe you'll understand

It's funny to see you squirm.

tribbles.jpg

And now back to your regularly scheduled boring srs bsns. Excuse me while I go raid more tech.

now they force dogbite to reroll

I lol'd :lol1:

this is my only comment besides the random one that I wanted to be completely ignored in this thread, Dolemite is three days old, the round started: 3 days ago. He didnt reroll :P

for more info regarding war please press 1 :rolleyes:

for more info on friendships, please press SE :lol1:

Edit ing for answers below

@ Gaeta nope just like muffins and emoticons and a sprinkle of war. Hows the tech shopping going? (PS big words are scary :( )

Edited by tallah

I lol'd :lol1:

this is my only comment besides the random one that I wanted to be completely ignored in this thread, Dolemite is three days old, the round started: 3 days ago. He didnt reroll :P

for more info regarding war please press 1 :rolleyes:

for more info on friendships, please press SE :lol1:

Wow you really like being condescending, almost as much as you like your emoticons. Maybe you should go back in your corner before you hurt your face

Lochiel, you used to be cool man

You NEVER were JS :lol1:

But you guys are acting like idiots - I didn't realise you were that bad - give it a break here - you KNOW where to find me in-game <_<

I think I covered this in my post above... I can count the post in between if it would help you find it. :wacko:

Founders can be changed daily but there is no dispute that TPF originally used tpfte. Since King Death was the founder and he is no friend to TPF, your just being silly.. :rolleyes:

Nov 28 15:33:33 -ChanServ- Syntax: REGISTER channel password description

Nov 28 15:33:33 -ChanServ- Type /msg ChanServ HELP REGISTER for more information.

Nov 28 15:34:30 -ChanServ- Channel #TPFTE registered under your nickname: Desperado`[TPF]

Nov 28 15:34:30 -ChanServ- Your channel password is XXXXXXXX -- remember it for later use.

Nov 28 15:34:30 * ChanServ sets mode +n #TPFTE

Nov 28 15:34:30 * ChanServ sets mode +t #TPFTE

Nov 28 15:34:30 * ChanServ sets mode +r #TPFTE

**** ENDING LOGGING AT Fri Nov 28 15:34:41 2008

**** BEGIN LOGGING AT Fri Nov 28 15:34:44 2008

Nov 28 15:34:44 * Now talking on #tpfTE

Nov 28 15:34:45 * ChanServ sets mode +n #tpfTE

Nov 28 15:34:45 * ChanServ sets mode +t #tpfTE

Nov 28 15:34:45 * ChanServ sets mode +r #tpfTE

Nov 28 15:34:45 * ChanServ sets mode +q #tpfTE Desperado`[TPF]

Nov 28 15:35:19 * Desperado`[TPF] has changed the topic to: Welcome to the official channel of The Phoenix Federation: Tournament Edition!

Even burning glory was there! How ironic!

Ironic you claim to be TPF on your profile, yet your nation lists Trouble as your alliance. I'm at work or I'd screenshot that, since you guys lie so much about so many things. From your nation's profile:

Standard was around way before TE. In fact, almost everyone's account is from STANDARD and not TE. This is why there is a spot for TE alliance and TE nation. So, I throw the question back at you, why are you showing TPF AA and not in TPF SE?

You know, I was willing to just let this go as pathetic. However after awhile of reading the same

You!

No You!

No You!

crap for long enough it just becomes sad. When you have people from one alliance ghosting TPF and telling their members to disband, well I'd like to hear from someone in a different alliance what they would do, I know what I'm going to do, but that's my point of view.

What did you hope to accomplish here? The great irony is that you don't even know what you are doing, you messaged people who have been with us at least one full round at least, they know who is gov and who isn't. You aren't going to hurt our nation count with that, in fact under our system it's doubtful you could hurt our nation count no matter what you did.

So what was the point? Were you just "testing" to see what you would happen? Trying to pick a fight? Or just being annoying for the sake of being annoying?

If you want TPF angry, I guess some people might be. For me I'm just annoyed that I have to clean up after your crap, stop acting like a dog that hasn't been housebroken and actually you know... play the game maybe? Or is this how you play the game? If it's how you play the game I'd have to say your alliance is the stupidest thing to happen to TE since.... I don't have a comparison.

Be annoying if you want to, but at least admit that's the point.

Edit: And I doubt you could name who the Gov of TPF is, so stop talking about having a "spy" amongst us.

Edited by Gabryal