TPF Looking for TROUBLE

Burning Glory

How easy would it be to get king of the hill when the highest nation is around 3k?

I mean king in a collective sense. And it is pretty hard as an individual (you wouldn't believe the competition)I mean Top AA spot. Numero Uno. Unus superioris

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean king in a collective sense. And it is pretty hard as an individual (you wouldn't believe the competition)I mean Top AA spot. Numero Uno. Unus superioris

How the hell do you expect to do that? Eat crumpets at Thai's tea party? no it's called a devastating war, that makes half of their alliance quit the game

How the hell do you expect to do that? Eat crumpets at Thai's tea party? no it's called a devastating war, that makes half of their alliance quit the game

I am all for it. But often times certain...people..don't want to lose any tech.

Then do it. Don't make excuses

I am not in charge. And you would do well to notice it. There is no point in causing havoc without a reason. If I were to start a war that devastated Steve...what would be the point? I would only do such a thing if it didn't go against my morals and if I would gain something out of it other than infamy.

Edited by Lysander

I am not in charge. And you would do well to notice it. There is no point in causing havoc without a reason. If I were to start a war that devastated Steve...what would be the point? I would only do such a thing if it didn't go against my morals and if I would gain something out of it other than infamy.

What's so great about having morals in a war game?

What's so great about having morals in a war game?

Being respected and admired thats what. And having a system of values for what is right and what is wrong. Otherwise everything goes to chaos

Edit: and chaos doesn't help anyone gain top spot.

Edited by Lysander

Walking through a treaty and Backstabbing an ally is honor??? :S

*SMOKE* RE never backstabbed TPF. I do not approve of Tiberius' actions. This is my final word on the matter.

Being respected and admired thats what. And having a system of values for what is right and what is wrong. Otherwise everything goes to chaos

What good is it to have values of "right and wrong" in a war game? Or in a game for that matter? I take it you're content with losing, am I right?

What good is it to have values of "right and wrong" in a war game? Or in a game for that matter? I take it you're content with losing, am I right?

It is good to have values of right and wrong so that you don't go around betraying allies. Because I view that as wrong. You can still win with morals. It is a more knightly pursuit than barbarians who go around cutting down everyone in their path (murder inc is a prime example) Content with losing? No. Accept defeat when I see it? Yes, but only when I see it, not someone else.

Did Sun Tzu have morals? Yes.

The art of war, then, is governed by five constant

factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,

when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;

(4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.

The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete

accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him

regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

Edited by Lysander

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Biggest problem on Steve IS this post in a nut shell...

Bring back MI and Elborador

PK

It is good to have values of right and wrong so that you don't go around betraying allies. Because I view that as wrong. You can still win with morals. It is a more knightly pursuit than barbarians who go around cutting down everyone in their path (murder inc is a prime example) Content with losing? No. Accept defeat when I see it? Yes, but only when I see it, not someone else.

It's Steve, there should be no treaties or charters, it's all about blowing up as much as you can in a limited amount of time. I don't see why you guys take it so seriously, if you want all that political nonsense go play on Bob :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Biggest problem on Steve IS this post in a nut shell...

Bring back MI and Elborador

PK

What do you want me to do? go blow up MHA? again? Seriously. As I stated in the edit of my post. Morals are needed so that someone will follow their leader into battle. For me its not who wins this one round. Its about who can be the most respected and famous and keep winning round after round. You can't do that if you don't have morals. No one would follow you. And if no one will follow you, then you have no army.

Oh and Tpf, your thread has been hijacked

Edited by Lysander

What do you want me to do? go blow up MHA? again? Seriously. As I stated in the edit of my post. Morals are needed so that someone will follow their leader into battle. For me its not who wins this one round. Its about who can be the most respected and famous and keep winning round after round. You can't do that if you don't have morals. No one would follow you. And if no one will follow you, then you have no army.

Oh and Tpf, your thread has been hijacked

Morals on this planet are overated

Ah $*(% brah it's on now :v

Trouble I would watch out if I were you guys :v

All 6 of us are a real threat to Steve......... Not.

>>> Since the thread was hijacked<<< If anyone wants to join an unconventional alliance and bring an old TE standard back to prominence ... United White will be happy to house you. We will even accept Black nations. This is the 21st century after all

PK

>>> Since the thread was hijacked<<< If anyone wants to join an unconventional alliance and bring an old TE standard back to prominence ... United White will be happy to house you. We will even accept Black nations. This is the 21st century after all

PK

LOL everyone knows UW was always the real threat on Planet Steve :D

PK

lol, seriously. Caucasian and on a team called black. But hey, i don't have a problem with it. UW I love you fellas.

I don't know who this King Death is, but that channel was and is currently founded by Desperado, with me having SOPs. Desperado and I founded TPF in Round 1, I still have the forum skin and everything on my photobucket (and it looks a hell of a lot better than your !@#$hole). We left after you guys decided that you would be better run by the special class and the group became pointless.

Wrong!! Most current TPF members don't know the really story, but I'll tell you since you seem to be lost as well -_-

First off, TE TPF was not started by either of you...When round 1 started, it was posted on TPF-SE fourms.

About 10 of us or so joined up....Most of us were inactive and or getting the CRAP raided out of you by

multiple AA's and no one helped out anyone, and we had no leader or GOV.

Round 2 I stepped up and built TPF up to 33 nation or so, and became the leader of TPF. I started treaties with

MHA, WAPA, and a few others. I built TPF over the rounds to be one of the best and honorable AA's in TE.

You did nothing for TPF and neither did Des. Far as I remember the raids on you kept you from joining in the 2nd round.

Des eventually tried to take the flag or started infra hugging in round 3 and i think round 4 as he refused to war or help out his fellow

members, he was eventually disregarded as a members and not defended against when raided and quit TE.

As i said i continued to build TPF to what it is today.

Me and Desperado both made up IRC channel TPFte, I knew nothing about IRC, he made him self the owner of the channel.

I asked Des in a Query to give me the ownership when i saw he was out of TE for a few rounds, he refused.

He wasn't happy that he was nothing in TPF-TE, and this was his way to hold onto some sort of power.

Eventually I found out a few things about IRC and started up tpf-te.

From the looks of how much you have changed and Des being jealous it was a great move.

These are the facts, i have screen shots and logs if you would like to see them ;)

BG.