TPF Looking for TROUBLE

Burning Glory

Wrong!! Most current TPF members don't know the really story, but I'll tell you since you seem to be lost as well -_-

First off, TE TPF was not started by either of you...When round 1 started, it was posted on TPF-SE fourms.

About 10 of us or so joined up....Most of us were inactive and or getting the CRAP raided out of you by

multiple AA's and no one helped out anyone, and we had no leader or GOV.

Round 2 I stepped up and built TPF up to 33 nation or so, and became the leader of TPF. I started treaties with

MHA, WAPA, and a few others. I built TPF over the rounds to be one of the best and honorable AA's in TE.

You did nothing for TPF and neither did Des. Far as I remember the raids on you kept you from joining in the 2nd round.

Des eventually tried to take the flag or started infra hugging in round 3 and i think round 4 as he refused to war or help out his fellow

members, he was eventually disregarded as a members and not defended against when raided and quit TE.

As i said i continued to build TPF to what it is today.

Me and Desperado both made up IRC channel TPFte, I knew nothing about IRC, he made him self the owner of the channel.

I asked Des in a Query to give me the ownership when i saw he was out of TE for a few rounds, he refused.

He wasn't happy that he was nothing in TPF-TE, and this was his way to hold onto some sort of power.

Eventually I found out a few things about IRC and started up tpf-te.

From the looks of how much you have changed and Des being jealous it was a great move.

These are the facts, i have screen shots and logs if you would like to see them ;)

BG.

I could give you some interesting screenshots too

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could give you some interesting screenshots too

Damn.. I knew it was coming to this .. "The Dreaded Screenshot War" of TE.... all is lost!

PK

Edited by Panic King

Wrong!! Most current TPF members don't know the really story, but I'll tell you since you seem to be lost as well -_-

First off, TE TPF was not started by either of you...When round 1 started, it was posted on TPF-SE fourms.

About 10 of us or so joined up....Most of us were inactive and or getting the CRAP raided out of you by

multiple AA's and no one helped out anyone, and we had no leader or GOV.

Round 2 I stepped up and built TPF up to 33 nation or so, and became the leader of TPF. I started treaties with

MHA, WAPA, and a few others. I built TPF over the rounds to be one of the best and honorable AA's in TE.

You did nothing for TPF and neither did Des. Far as I remember the raids on you kept you from joining in the 2nd round.

Des eventually tried to take the flag or started infra hugging in round 3 and i think round 4 as he refused to war or help out his fellow

members, he was eventually disregarded as a members and not defended against when raided and quit TE.

As i said i continued to build TPF to what it is today.

Me and Desperado both made up IRC channel TPFte, I knew nothing about IRC, he made him self the owner of the channel.

I asked Des in a Query to give me the ownership when i saw he was out of TE for a few rounds, he refused.

He wasn't happy that he was nothing in TPF-TE, and this was his way to hold onto some sort of power.

Eventually I found out a few things about IRC and started up tpf-te.

From the looks of how much you have changed and Des being jealous it was a great move.

These are the facts, i have screen shots and logs if you would like to see them ;)

BG.

Few points.

I was in TE a round before you started.

I don't infra hug as evidenced by when I 'retired' it was when I had finally gotten my goal of #1 in casualties.

There is no jealousy. Trouble is a group of people in anarchy. No one went after TPF leadership until they went after the former TPF players. It appears a few may hold a grudge because we didn't rejoin TPF? I don't know, might be best if you explain this one since your members brought that whole debate up.

We made the irc channel, yes. You didn't show up and also refused to take ownership when I was retiring from TE. The same way you ran from the forums. The same way you told people to %#$( and die. Keep the OOC threats out of this please, I don't need anymore from TPF:TE.

Damn.. I knew it was coming to this .. "The Dreaded Screenshot War" of TE.... all is lost!

PK

seconded. Motion carried.

beer-beggar.jpg

When your warchest runs out

Edited by Lysander

Few points.

I was in TE a round before you started.

I don't infra hug as evidenced by when I 'retired' it was when I had finally gotten my goal of #1 in casualties.

There is no jealousy. Trouble is a group of people in anarchy. No one went after TPF leadership until they went after the former TPF players. It appears a few may hold a grudge because we didn't rejoin TPF? I don't know, might be best if you explain this one since your members brought that whole debate up.

We made the irc channel, yes. You didn't show up and also refused to take ownership when I was retiring from TE. The same way you ran from the forums. The same way you told people to %#$( and die. Keep the OOC threats out of this please, I don't need anymore from TPF:TE.

This is just getting down to people insulting each other when you guys really don't even know each other (in life). Don't forget, CN is only a game. There's no need to lose your self-respect or dignity over this. I'm new to TPF, so I don't have much to say in this argument. But this is now becoming a honorless lie/insult war. Stop. Really.

I'm sure people in Trouble aren't bad people in real life. They may have issues playing TE (to TPF), but you don't need to flame.

Likewise, this still is the game forum. Trouble, you have to stand your ground and so does TPF. Keep your civility.