TPF Looking for TROUBLE

Burning Glory

It has come to my attention that the AA of Trouble is not happy with what they are playing with between their nations legs.

So they have reached out to try and play with TPF and what we have ;)

Now I understand the jealousy and all, its human nature to feel....well...less of an AA when your playing with such a small toy alliance.

Just remember its not what you have to play with, but how you play the game.

With that said, We at TPF feel sorry for Trouble....I mean they get made fun of at all the parties, most of them have no life, and to

beat all they have no luck with the ladies. In fact rumor has it they keep a bottle of lotion on the night stand by the bed.

I guess this is what happens when someone gets mad that they can't lead an alliance in TE, and is someone else's lapdog in SE.

Move on Trouble, move on!

BG.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you got that out of your system, does this mean you're ready to get your panties out of their bunch, or are you still scraping that sand out of your mangina?

ETA: EDITED TO REMOVE AN F AND REPLACE IT WITH AN R BECAUSE MY SPELLING SUCKS AT 3:30AM!

Edited by Arcades057

Now that you got that out of your system, does this mean you're ready to get your panties out of their bunch, of are you still scraping that sand out of your mangina?

lol, you should proof read what you post :P

At least I know what side of the fence to play on...We'll be watching our Back side ;) over the next week or so :D

BG

I'm putting it in every thread your lie was posted.

And maybe even a few more :)

Hey, as long as it's fun for you, be my guest. If you'd like, I could make a few more topics about Trouble for you to remind everyone that we lie.

lol, you should proof read what you post :P

At least I know what side of the fence to play on...We'll be watching our Back side ;) over the next week or so :D

BG

You should use less smilies.

(come on, it's 3:50am here, gimme a fargin break! :P )

Hey, as long as it's fun for you, be my guest. If you'd like, I could make a few more topics about Trouble for you to remind everyone that we lie.

Thanks for admitting it.

I guess if you're going to be an outted liar, you might as well be proud of it.

Thanks for admitting it.

I guess if you're going to be an outted liar, you might as well be proud of it.

I've got nothing to admit to, as I have no clue about the PM you're posting around like it's the Holy frickin Grail. I'm merely assuming that, since you are spending so much time and effort to continuously show it off, you must have a bit more evidence of "lying" behind it than simply "me good; you bad!"

Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Arcades057

I've got nothing to admit to, as I have no clue about the PM you're posting around like it's the Holy frickin Grail. I'm merely assuming that, since you are spending so much time and effort to continuously show it off, you must have a bit more evidence of "lying" behind it than simply "me good; you bad!"

Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Did you ever notice that when someone quotes someone else that there's a lil linky thingy on the quote with the link addy for what was quoted? See how there's that lil arrow on yours right above these words? On the fake PM screenie of your alliance mate I quoted, there's one too. Go look at it and maybe you'll have a clue about what I'm talking about.

I saved it in case your alliance mate decides to delete it.

clearly this person has deleted his nation due to being exposed.

...or not.

In TE, dogbite has always been dolemite. Everyone who has ever fought him knows this. That's a lot of people. Including several Priapism last round. Actually, here we have posts by Prozenz followed by dogbite at the beginning of last round, discussing it. In TE, dogbite is dolemite, last round, this round, every round.

i have never been dogbite in te.my nation is 3 days old.i think you guys are trying real hard.but good luck with all that.wait i think my first te round i used the name dogbite.

Edited by dogbite

...or not.

In TE, dogbite has always been dolemite. Everyone who has ever fought him knows this. That's a lot of people. Including several Priapism last round. Actually, here we have posts by Prozenz followed by dogbite at the beginning of last round, discussing it. In TE, dogbite is dolemite, last round, this round, every round.

Yup, CP is right, Dogbite used Dolemite as his ruler name as far as i remember when playing TE (he is a strong opponent that's why i always remember him) :D

Trouble has also set-up a fake TPF IRC channel on coldfront.

The real TPF room is #tpf-te. The fake room they set up is #tpfte.

Please make a note of this.

These guys are real champs, eh?

If you look at the date the channels were registered, you will find out that #TPFte was founded first.

OMG TPF Lie now :huh:

If you look at the date the channels were registered, you will find out that #TPFte was founded first.

OMG TPF Lie now :huh:

The IRC tpfte was our IRC chat owned by King Death a few rounds ago. Since his timely departure from TPF and perhaps even a couple rounds before we created tpf-te. Our changing to tpf-te did not mean that tpfte did not still exist. Although you guys didn't set up tpfte, claiming it is our official site and/or using it is a fail.

Your efforts to confuse and cause mayhem is pathetic but your tears are getting more and more delicious. :lol1:

Might I suggest Trouble take a time out for a group hug? Perhaps then you will feel important. :P

The IRC tpfte was our IRC chat owned by King Death a few rounds ago. Since his timely departure from TPF and perhaps even a couple rounds before we created tpf-te. Our changing to tpf-te did not mean that tpfte did not still exist. Although you guys didn't set up tpfte, claiming it is our official site and/or using it is a fail.

Your efforts to confuse and cause mayhem is pathetic but your tears are getting more and more delicious. :lol1:

Might I suggest Trouble take a time out for a group hug? Perhaps then you will feel important. :P

Sweetheart, where have we even started crying?? please use a meme in the correct place when it is appropriate.

I am not the one who deleted his nation cos of that big bad screenshot.... and yes he did delete it, I know, as I was eying him up for some fun times.

But if it helps you sleep at night thinking we are in anyway worried about anything you do, then you delude your pretty self.

A banstick that stings like a little girl trying to slap you?

With that said, We at TPF feel sorry for Trouble....I mean they get made fun of at all the parties, most of them have no life, and to

beat all they have no luck with the ladies. In fact rumor has it they keep a bottle of lotion on the night stand by the bed.

Awww how cute. Projecting your daily life issues on to us. I should feel special ....

IS THAT A THREAT

This sure smelled like fear and tears too me...

It has come to my attention that the AA of Trouble is not happy with what they are playing with between their nations legs.

Now I understand the jealousy and all, its human nature to feel....well...less of an AA when your playing with such a small toy alliance.

Just remember its not what you have to play with, but how you play the game.

beat all they have no luck with the ladies.

BG.

Obviously, this is proving to be very true BG.

Sweetheart, where have we even started crying?? please use a meme in the correct place when it is appropriate.

I am not the one who deleted his nation cos of that big bad screenshot.... and yes he did delete it, I know, as I was eying him up for some fun times.

But if it helps you sleep at night thinking we are in anyway worried about anything you do, then you delude your pretty self.

I do admit your terms of endearment are quite flattering, keep it up and I might even send you some special beer I have saved up from Farkistan. This may upset Folgers but I'm sure he will understand considering how "friendly and flirty" you are. :lol1:

No comment on our IRC? How disappointing!!