TPF Looking for TROUBLE

Burning Glory

Trouble has also set-up a fake TPF IRC channel on coldfront.

The real TPF room is #tpf-te. The fake room they set up is #tpfte.

Please make a note of this.

These guys are real champs, eh?

-ChanServ- Information for channel #tpf-te:

-ChanServ- Founder: BurningGlory[TPF]

-ChanServ- Description: CNalliance

-ChanServ- Registered: May 24 20:36:11 2009 EST

-ChanServ- Information for channel #tpfte:

-ChanServ- Founder: Desperado`

-ChanServ- Description: Cybernations TE alliance channel

-ChanServ- Registered: Nov 28 15:34:27 2008 EST

OOPS. I think my fake channel is legit, eh? I like to call it "The Original."

5189M4PQXAL._SS500_.jpg

Edit: 666th = picture.

Edited by Desperado

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not the one who deleted his nation cos of that big bad screenshot.... and yes he did delete it, I know, as I was eying him up for some fun times.

You sir, are a liar. Apparently from an alliance of liars.

Every person dogbite has fought over the last several rounds can attest to this.

Prozenz is merely one of them. You calling him out? Try faking a PM from him, too.

Edit: 666th.

That's not our alliance room. You are obviously not TPF. That means it's not legit.

More lies from an alliance of lies.

You sir, are a liar. Apparently from an alliance of liars.

Every person dogbite has fought over the last several rounds can attest to this.

Prozenz is merely one of them. You calling him out? Try faking a PM from him, too.

Well, I will tell you summin, there was a dogbite there, and he had 4 trades, and was 608 ns.

I am not going to speculate on what he might have done, this round, last round, as it isnt my place to speculate that.

I know what I saw, and I know plenty of people who were looking at his nation after his little blow up.

-ChanServ- Information for channel #tpf-te:

-ChanServ- Founder: BurningGlory[TPF]

-ChanServ- Description: CNalliance

-ChanServ- Registered: May 24 20:36:11 2009 EST

-ChanServ- Information for channel #tpfte:

-ChanServ- Founder: Desperado`

-ChanServ- Description: Cybernations TE alliance channel

-ChanServ- Registered: Nov 28 15:34:27 2008 EST

Edit: 666th.

I think I covered this in my post above... I can count the post in between if it would help you find it. :wacko:

Founders can be changed daily but there is no dispute that TPF originally used tpfte. Since King Death was the founder and he is no friend to TPF, your just being silly.. :rolleyes:

Well, I will tell you summin, there was a dogbite there, and he had 4 trades, and was 608 ns.

I am not going to speculate on what he might have done, this round, last round, as it isnt my place to speculate that.

I know what I saw, and I know plenty of people who were looking at his nation after his little blow up.

TPF denies protecting us, asking us to attack SWAT and now the fact dogbite's nation actually existed.

On top of it, they're violating their charter and shrugging it off as if they don't have to follow it. If you take this version of CN so seriously, why not be honest about it?

TPF, you are pathetic. All my soldiers who have died fighting your oppressive alliance, I salute you. May your deaths not be in vain, for shame is TPF's forever!

51q-GedS25L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Call us trouble man, we're always in trouble man. B)

As unfortunate as it is, some people are gifted with a poor sense of smell; you are one of them.

Who are you and why do you know such personal things about me as my gifts? BG sure has you guys figured....

You sir can stand in the corner with the rest of the "posers" and behave yourself. :P

TPF denies protecting us, asking us to attack SWAT and now the fact dogbite's nation actually existed.

On top of it, they're violating their charter and shrugging it off as if they don't have to follow it. If you take this version of CN so seriously, why not be honest about it?

TPF, you are pathetic. All my soldiers who have died fighting your oppressive alliance, I salute you. May your deaths not be in vain, for shame is TPF's forever!

All of those first statements are proven lies. We made a nice big announcement about not protecting you. Here's another thought. Why would a member of TPF forward a PM to Trouble concerning SWAT? Or make a screenshot of it and send it to Trouble? Isn't that just sort of a major stretch of logic? Kind of a stupid one, too?

Our charter says we do not raid white team. Interesting how well you claim to know our charter, too. At any rate, that doesn't mean we protect every white team member in all of TE. That's a pretty pathetic and self-serving interpretation. More lies from an alliance of lies.

Your soldiers died when you chose to ghost TPF and we beat the snot out of you for it. Apparently anyone who knows you from from SE knows you're a liar there, too. This is what our allies are telling me at least, since I don't even do SE. Now we've seen it in TE, too.

All of those first statements are proven lies. We made a nice big announcement about not protecting you. Here's another thought. Why would a member of TPF forward a PM to Trouble concerning SWAT? Or make a screenshot of it and send it to Trouble? Isn't that just sort of a major stretch of logic? Kind of a stupid one, too?

They're not false, you just decided to ignore the issues dismissing them as lies. Besides we want to end TPF oppression in this game, why can't you see that?

Our charter says we do not raid white team. Interesting how well you claim to know our charter, too. At any rate, that doesn't mean we protect every white team member in all of TE. That's a pretty pathetic and self-serving interpretation. More lies from an alliance of lies.

I'm only interpreting your own allinace charter. You guys don't believe in raiding white yet here you are, raiding a white nation. If you want to spin your own charter, go right ahead. I just read it word for word.

Your soldiers died when you chose to ghost TPF and we beat the snot out of you for it. Apparently anyone who knows you from from SE knows you're a liar there, too. This is what our allies are telling me at least, since I don't even do SE. Now we've seen it in TE, too.

Yeah that's why I beat President Slater on the ground 4 times today and tied with Bionic Redhead? Yeah, you guys thought I was done yet I'm far from it.

[OOC]And, this is off topic, but I'm a liar in SE? Where have you heard that, and who told you? I've been nothing but loyal and faithful to my allies in SE, looks like you're grasping at straws. Saying, "my allies told me in SE..." is a pretty stupid argument. As if you have connections in SE, you're just bitter the only thing you can maintain is a half-hearted TE character.[/OOC]

And btw, just call me Trouble man, always in Trouble man B)

Edited by The AUT

Well, you've definitely changed (for the worse) in the last 6 months Pansy

(I actually thought somebody had hacked your account - but, whatever the reason, take a look at yourself man)

BUT, I've never known you to tell a lie - so, let's accept that you saw a Nation with a ruler name dogbite -_-

Thing is

• We (TPF) know it wasn't Dogbite.
  • AND YOU know it wasn't Dogbite.
    • So, stop embarrassing yourselfs further by pursuing this cr@p.
    • Round 7 was full of rubbish like this, I'd have expected more from you guys.

[*]It may, ofc, be a tactic to introduce 'Trouble' to TE & wind-up the winners of round #7

• It's really pathetic - but, hey, have fun :mellow:
    • I'll be totally ignoring you anyway - shame 'coz I used to admire you guys <_<

They're not false, you just decided to ignore the issues dismissing them as lies. Besides we want to end TPF oppression in this game, why can't you see that?

I'm only interpreting your own allinace charter. You guys don't believe in raiding white yet here you are, raiding a white nation. If you want to spin your own charter, go right ahead. I just read it word for word.

Yeah that's why I beat President Slater on the ground 4 times today and tied with Bionic Redhead? Yeah, you guys thought I was done yet I'm far from it.

You're a proven repeated liar. Is that too vague for you?

No, you aren't. I explained our alliance charter and vainly trying to use it against us is sad. We have no obligation to protect you, and we can war on anyone we want. We merely don't tech raid white team. Killing ghosts is another matter entirely, especially lying ghosts. Like you.

LOL yeah you had four grounds today against Slater. Sure you did.

TPF's attack on you was not a raid. Am I wrong?

Well, you've definitely changed (for the worse) in the last 6 months Pansy

(I actually thought somebody had hacked your account - but, whatever the reason, take a look at yourself man)

BUT, I've never known you to tell a lie - so, let's accept that you saw a Nation with a ruler name dogbite -_-

Thing is

• We (TPF) know it wasn't Dogbite.
  • AND YOU know it wasn't Dogbite.
    • So, stop embarrassing yourselfs further by pursuing this cr@p.
    • Round 7 was full of rubbish like this, I'd have expected more from you guys.

[*]It may, ofc, be a tactic to introduce 'Trouble' to TE & wind-up the winners of round #7

• It's really pathetic - but, hey, have fun :mellow:
    • I'll be totally ignoring you anyway - shame 'coz I used to admire you guys <_<

Well said Loch.. I always enjoy your perspective... :wub:

You're a proven repeated liar. Is that too vague for you?

Yes it is vague to me because its never been mentioned since you needed to employ some smear campaign to make me look bad. "You're a proven repeated liar," is a vague statement especially since you have no evidence or sources to back up your claims. Just throwing out random insults and asking if I comprehend what you said initially means you don't even have a valid argument. Like I said, pathetic.

LOL yeah you had four grounds today against Slater. Sure you did.

I won two attacking and two defending at update. It's just a shame your man had to delete his messages. Shame is your's forever...

I'm a thoroughbred ClashPoint, I don't pose and I don't hate B)

Edited by The AUT

TheAut is ghosting TPF. Here is the wars link to his TE nation, proving he's a ghost. There we are, killin' a ghost. I think the regular members of TE recognize this for what it is, just as those who know dogbite know his real user name. Since Aut's constantly talking about how he's in Trouble, Aut is outright lying about not being a ghost. What more proof is needed? We have gone beyond what we really should have to do to prove Trouble as an alliance of liars.

Here, he is lying about being a member of TPF.

He's a proven liar, several times over now.

Lies about dogbite.

Lies about the TPF charter, of all things.

Lies about being a member of TPF.

Lies about TPF protecting Trouble.

Trouble: The Alliance of Liars.

It might be a smear, but it's also the proven truth.

Yes it is vague to me because its never been mentioned since you needed to employ some smear campaign to make me look bad. "You're a proven repeated liar," is a vague statement especially since you have no evidence or sources to back up your claims. Just throwing out random insults and asking if I comprehend what you said initially means you don't even have a valid argument. Like I said, pathetic.

Since you avoided my question, "Did we raid you?" You obviously are lying about us raiding you.

Here is my proof. Please by all means show me where it says "Raid" or Raid/Peace sent.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

It seems to me Clashpoint may be on target from what i can see.

[OOC]And, this is off topic, but I'm a liar in SE? Where have you heard that, and who told you? I've been nothing but loyal and faithful to my allies in SE, looks like you're grasping at straws. Saying, "my allies told me in SE..." is a pretty stupid argument. As if you have connections in SE, you're just bitter the only thing you can maintain is a half-hearted TE character.[/OOC]

And btw, just call me Trouble man, always in Trouble man B)

[OOC]

Yeah you beat me so bad I put you in anarchy and have a witness.

I also got almost 5 thousand dollars off of you. It was 2 victories and 4 defeats.

Clash is right you guys are liars. You shape the facts to fit your ends. You failed to mention the 2 GA's that put you in Anarchy land.[/OOC]

EDIT: Added some and fixed Typo

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

Since you avoided my question, "Did we raid you?" You obviously are lying about us raiding you.

Here is my proof. Please by all means show me where it says "Raid" or Raid/Peace sent.

Ok time for a fact check

tpfraid3.jpg

tpfraid2.jpg

TPFraid1.jpg

All of the above are TPF nations, all of them attacking someone on white, and all with war dec's that clearly state "Raid" or "Peace Sent", so therefore all would be in violation of your charter.

Perhaps in the future you would actually be better suited checking up on what your own alliance is doing before coming on the OWF full of righteous indignation.

Just a thought

All of the above are TPF nations, all of them attacking someone on white, and all with war dec's that clearly state "Raid" or "Peace Sent", so therefore all would be in violation of your charter.

Perhaps in the future you would actually be better suited checking up on what your own alliance is doing before coming on the OWF full of righteous indignation.

There's not an alliance in all of TE that doesn't sometimes have problems with their members raiding someone they shouldn't. Sometimes our people raid our allies to, and when we catch it, they get severely chastised. Yepp, that's all true, thanks for helping us find these problems so we can correct them.

However, NONE of it has anything to do with all the facts pointing out Trouble being an alliance of liars. None of it proves we ever had any obligation to protect Trouble. None of it excuses lying about our charter, ghosting us, faking the official TPF IRC room, faking Pms about one of our members, etc. etc.

Ironic you claim to be TPF on your profile, yet your nation lists Trouble as your alliance. I'm at work or I'd screenshot that, since you guys lie so much about so many things. From your nation's profile:

Unleash the dogs of war....Protected by TPF....don't mess

Right in character with Trouble.

Lying through your teeth.

Edited by ClashPoint

Ok time for a fact check

tpfraid3.jpg

tpfraid2.jpg

TPFraid1.jpg

Just a thought

LOL, just like the rest of your friends, you are experts at avoiding the ACTUAL QUESTION I posed to "The AUT".

The question was Did we raid YOU Now, bringing up random players that may or may not even go to our forum or could even be ghosting us, does not negate our dedication to enforce our charter.

In all your examples you failed to show TPF raiding any of your guys!! Since my question was about raiding you,

meaning "The AUT" or even "Trouble" Perhaps letting you sit there encompassed in thought could be dangerous to yourself and others..... Please Be Careful.... :lol1:

BTW---- Please don't feel like you are qualified to tell me where to bring my righteous indignation. :P

[OOC] and somewhat off topic.

AUT. Your forgetting about Timezones dude,

See update is 11PM for me. so in my TZ it was 4 GA's yesterday and 2 today.

I won 2 of them. You won 4 (Because I intentionally under deployed when I attacked).

[/OOC]

EDIT: Fixed typo

Edited by Liman Von Sanders