TPF Looking for TROUBLE

Burning Glory

You know, I was willing to just let this go as pathetic. However after awhile of reading the same

You!

No You!

No You!

crap for long enough it just becomes sad. When you have people from one alliance ghosting TPF and telling their members to disband, well I'd like to hear from someone in a different alliance what they would do, I know what I'm going to do, but that's my point of view.

What did you hope to accomplish here? The great irony is that you don't even know what you are doing, you messaged people who have been with us at least one full round at least, they know who is gov and who isn't. You aren't going to hurt our nation count with that, in fact under our system it's doubtful you could hurt our nation count no matter what you did.

So what was the point? Were you just "testing" to see what you would happen? Trying to pick a fight? Or just being annoying for the sake of being annoying?

If you want TPF angry, I guess some people might be. For me I'm just annoyed that I have to clean up after your crap, stop acting like a dog that hasn't been housebroken and actually you know... play the game maybe? Or is this how you play the game? If it's how you play the game I'd have to say your alliance is the stupidest thing to happen to TE since.... I don't have a comparison.

Be annoying if you want to, but at least admit that's the point.

Edit: And I doubt you could name who the Gov of TPF is, so stop talking about having a "spy" amongst us.

Stop blaming your own problems on us.

youstillmad.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who this King Death is, but that channel was and is currently founded by Desperado, with me having SOPs. Desperado and I founded TPF in Round 1, I still have the forum skin and everything on my photobucket (and it looks a hell of a lot better than your !@#$hole). We left after you guys decided that you would be better run by the special class and the group became pointless.

It's good that you have made it clear to all.. well done Obviously moving the channel was the right thing to do.

Our point of it being faked and you guys lying that it is the real TPF IRC has been verified nicely by you.

You leaving TPF after round one, hmm, we just won round 7, with like 150 members. Seems like you leaving has

resulted in TPF being the top rate AA. Again Well done.

Curious, did you have like 10 or 15 members in round 1? Just asking.. :lol1:

Please bring your righteous indignation to the customer service counter, all returns require a valid receipt, any attempt to return an item with an expired receipt will result in a fee payable in appropriate levels of technology. Management requests that you remove the stick from your posterior prior to entering the store to prevent poking of other customers. Should the stick be rammed so far up your chute that it will not lead to accidental pokings, then you must be from TPF-TE in which case the store has discontinued your brand of indignation and will no longer support its users and suggests you discontinue, or risk personal property damage.

I don't shop at that store, I heard its full of "Trouble" BG told me how you guys are. NO THANKS....

I'll stick with my personal indignation and you will live with it..... :P

If we get you all riled up to the point where you post multiple topics about us, apparently we are being effective because you feel the need to do something about us. Clearly you have not yet found an effective way to deal with your Troubles with Trouble. And if you wish to stoop to OOC insults, be more creative than "OMG HAHA THEYR YUNG NOOBS" Once you're old enough to get your driver's license, maybe you'll understand

It's funny to see you squirm.

And now back to your regularly scheduled boring srs bsns. Excuse me while I go raid more tech.

Why would we be riled up, truly funny watching you guys try so many tactics and fail at them so miserably.

TPF is a decent group of guys playing a game for fun. If this is your fun so be it, I don't mind.

We have gained respect of many of those that truly enjoy this game. Your OWF post are just funny banter,

your in game efforts have been insignifigant at best. Squirming is for you.... When all the banter is over, the Trouble AA is the one that knows the truth. We have all the right to turn you guys to rubble for your trouble making ways, we just have "chose" to allow you to go on. just to see what your going to come up with next. :lol1:

Haha I made a funny....rubble for your trouble.... :D

I lol'd :lol1:

this is my only comment besides the random one that I wanted to be completely ignored in this thread, Dolemite is three days old, the round started: 3 days ago. He didnt reroll :P

for more info regarding war please press 1 :rolleyes:

for more info on friendships, please press SE :lol1:

True intelligence prevails..... I LOL'd

Edited by The Wizard of Oz

TPF is a decent group of guys playing a game for fun. If this is your fun so be it, I don't mind.

We have gained respect of many of those that truly enjoy this game. Your OWF post are just funny banter,

your in game efforts have been insignifigant at best. Squirming is for you.... When all the banter is over, the Trouble AA is the one that knows the truth. We have all the right to turn you guys to rubble for your trouble making ways, we just have "chose" to allow you to go on. just to see what your going to come up with next. :lol1:

True intelligence prevails..... I LOL'd

Wait, you are saying this isn't fun?

Edit: Cleaned up the fail

tags.
Edited by Desperado

Wait, you are saying this isn't fun?

It's funny if you like fart jokes I suppose, for those who have IQ's over a cucumber it's mostly irritating, like a fly that just buzzes around your head, or an itch you can't scratch in public

That's it I guess, this thread and all these tactics that Trouble is using is like having a really bad butt rash.

and about that much fun.

It's funny if you like fart jokes I suppose, for those who have IQ's over a cucumber it's mostly irritating, like a fly that just buzzes around your head, or an itch you can't scratch in public

That's it I guess, this thread and all these tactics that Trouble is using is like having a really bad butt rash.

and about that much fun.

Fart jokes are great fun, unless you have your head so far up your $@! that they remind you of your troubled life. And seriously... what itch hasn't been scratched in public.

2000898542182289514_rs.jpg

Now for the greater good, have some fun.

00015h38.jpg

If you're too fond of the stick up your poop chute, then just stop reading these forums and you won't see us again

I throw the question back at you, why are you showing TPF AA and not in TPF SE?

[ooc]I don't play SE, it looks like it reeks. You guys would be exhibit A. A 200 page thread with people going "bad NPO" or "good NPO"? Yeah, that's fun. Now that you guys are here, TE is getting that same flavor to it.[/ooc]

heh heh....uuuuuuh.....mod bomb? maybe...perhaps?

I frankly see this as demeaning to both Trouble and TPF. Both parties have made disparaging remarks that are not only uncouth, but ignoble. Your taunts fall on each others ears with little meaning as you continue this pointless slapping fight. I am quite disgusted with both of you. Is this really necessary?

heh heh....uuuuuuh.....mod bomb? maybe...perhaps?

I frankly see this as demeaning to both Trouble and TPF. Both parties have made disparaging remarks that are not only uncouth, but ignoble. Your taunts fall on each others ears with little meaning as you continue this pointless slapping fight. I am quite disgusted with both of you. Is this really necessary?

Sighs. Have you paid attention at all?

We never made fake PMs, we never Pmed anyone's entire alliance with fake disabandonment notices, we never set fake IRC channels, ghosted other alliances, or put down people's families on IRC, or any of the rest of the crap they have pulled. Excuse us for defending ourselves.

we never set fake IRC channels.

I'm still not understanding this one. #tpfte was set up by TPF members and really has no relevance unless they were actively directing people from #tpf-te to #tpfte.

That's not our alliance room. You are obviously not TPF. That means it's not legit.

More lies from an alliance of lies.

They're Hegemony

Call us trouble man, we're always in trouble man. B)

Oh baby, you're worth a couple hundred grands

I'm a thoroughbred ClashPoint, I don't pose and I don't hate B)

Check my resume AUT

My record's impeccable

Yepp, this seems to be the way Trouble is treating TE.

TE is for war. Trouble seems to be everything BUT.

Are you joking? I see no large wars or any for that matter, here

Yea they must all be 12 years old..cut them some slack, perhaps they actually feel like their being effective. :lol1:

Please, these people have made larger alliances than your puny one. They've done Realpolitik that would make you give up TPF and tthen some. I suspect you're the actual 12 year old

[Off topic][OOC]

Even IDIOT didn't stoop this low when they hit MCXA in round 2.

I swear, Trouble has no class. [/Off topic][/OOC]

Who in the hell cares about class? It's TE based on savages and pillaging. If you want class go to the tea party at Longbowe's house

Sighs. Have you paid attention at all?

We never made fake PMs, we never Pmed anyone's entire alliance with fake disabandonment notices, we never set fake IRC channels, ghosted other alliances, or put down people's families on IRC, or any of the rest of the crap they have pulled. Excuse us for defending ourselves.

I didn't say you did. But the language you (plural, not you singular) are using is not exactly edifying is it? Neither is it mature.

Are you joking? I see no large wars or any for that matter, here

uh...hahaha. Haven't you ever played TE? there is ALWAYS WAR! We are just stocking up on warchests and nukes right now.

Edited by Lysander

I didn't say you did. But the language you (plural, not you singular) are using is not exactly edifying is it? Neither is it mature.

uh...hahaha. Haven't you ever played TE? there is ALWAYS WAR! We are just stocking up on warchests and nukes right now.

Have you played Ballsy TE? I'm guessing no. All I see it an incompetent member of the community. And you don't need warchests or 3 days of war. Also, how many wars did MHA get into last round? What about TFD before that?

Have you played Ballsy TE? I'm guessing no. All I see it an incompetent member of the community. And you don't need warchests or 3 days of war. Also, how many wars did MHA get into last round? What about TFD before that?

Excuse me? I think someone needs to calm down. Because my usual tactic is to [iC!] nuke those who whine or insult. MHA got into a couple wars last round. You are only choosing selective alliances though. If you take it as a whole there are quite a lot of wars in TE.

Look haaarder

Edited by Lysander

BEazy I'm kinda insulted you didn't quote me once.

As far as anyone's opinion of my words, I could honestly care less... it would be hard but I could do it. Acting like idiots at least is more honest than being an idiot and not acting like one.

Might as well bring out the Chuck Norris jokes out Trouble, it's the next step down.

Oh and the stick isn't up my $@!, it's in my right hand.

Ah well, I don't play SE so whatever.

Look closer. There are wars :)

Understood, not long wars. Were you there during MI's dominance?

Excuse me? I think someone needs to calm down. Because my usual tactic is to [iC!] nuke those who whine or insult. MHA got into a couple wars last round. You are only choosing selective alliances though. If you take it as a whole there are quite a lot of wars in TE.

Look haaarder

When I say wars, I don't mean things that last for 3 days. Son, get on my level

BEazy I'm kinda insulted you didn't quote me once.

Happy now? :P

Understood, not long wars. Were you there during MI's dominance?

When I say wars, I don't mean things that last for 3 days. Son, get on my level

Happy now? :P

ooooh you mean the totally devastating wars that last for a months. Well, we don't really have the time (if you've noticed)

Why? Missing the tea party at Thai's?

Well we only have 60 days which is equivalent to 2 months and the real goal is a king of the hill type stance. And the party and the war are equivalent.