Favorite Pieces of Propaganda

Darth Andrew

Anyone have the video of the Angry German (or was he Russian) kid with the translation text converted to the "mindset" of Moo-Cows that was created during the Karma War?

It was a German kid and it was mhawk, not Moo. Either way, here it is: http://www.zshare.net/video/58999135e56e66e1/

These were awesome too: RebelEmpireSigFinal.gifnschartsigsize-1.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have it any more since I got a virus a while back and lost everything on my hard drive( :( ), but there was one from the NoCB war with a siberian tiger cub and a turtle in it, and the tiger cub is telling the turtle how to, well turtle;"....and you poke your head out, and fire off a nuke!" "O really?". I thought that was hilarious. :D

I don't have it any more since I got a virus a while back and lost everything on my hard drive( :( ), but there was one from the NoCB war with a siberian tiger cub and a turtle in it, and the tiger cub is telling the turtle how to, well turtle;"....and you poke your head out, and fire off a nuke!" "O really?". I thought that was hilarious. :D

This one?

turetelnj1.png

I made that image for completely unrelated reasons and Tyga put in the text.

On a related note is this excellent piece (by Tronix?):

tyga-uhtred.png

Does anyone have that Fark image of Vader shaking his finger at Leia and saying something along the lines of "You are evil and your terms are unfair. At least let us keep the death star."? That's one of my favorites.

I think our membership embraced that one. :awesome:

Haha, glad you liked it. :)

The RnR one posted by The AUT doesn't really make that much sense.

They say RnR is meant to be a Rock'n'Roll alliance but I said that they were an alliance that got Rock'd an Roll'd. Then I pointed out the fact that their flag is a far cry from their orange team background.

They say RnR is meant to be a Rock'n'Roll alliance but I said that they were an alliance that got Rock'd an Roll'd. Then I pointed out the fact that their flag is a far cry from their orange team background.

RnR is an invasion alliance from an America's Army clan. If you can't figure out where the red, white and blue comes in from there, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help you.

RnR is an invasion alliance from an America's Army clan. If you can't figure out where the red, white and blue comes in from there, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help you.

I'm sorry I forgot this thread is about being serious and not having fun.

Thanks for letting me know, your help is no longer required.

I'm sorry I forgot this thread is about being serious and not having fun.

Thanks for letting me know, your help is no longer required.

I mean I also thought it was kind of funny. You don't see propaganda being listed in a 'top thread' about how NpO kicked the crap out of the Citadel because, well, that didn't happen, just as RnR wasn't beaten down by their opponents. You don't see GATO claiming they "NPOwned" NPO... I mean, it could just be me, but propaganda should at least make a bit of sense.

How has no one linked a work of Schatt yet? Those were amazing. "This Week In Pacifica" is a classic piece of CN propaganda.

I think it's more a picture propaganda thread. I agree with you completely, but I'm too lazy to find links :v:

So I happened to stumble upon this in my bookmarks today:

http://despoticprimitivism.ytmnd.com/

It's more like a subtle mockery of propaganda, but still funny.

Oh man, I had forgotten about that essay and that ytmnd completely. I got a cameo in a Vladimir essay that day. ^_^