AAF DoE

Amonra

Shame the rest of Invicta isn't like that.

You sorta have to culture that mentality. Spending over a year fighting a battle where you're outnumbered 20,000 to 40 is a good way to get it ;)

Too bad FOK hasn't realized it yet, though.

Out of curiosity, will SLCB be sending diplomats to AAF? :awesome:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sorta have to culture that mentality. Spending over a year fighting a battle where you're outnumbered 20,000 to 40 is a good way to get it ;)

Too bad FOK hasn't realized it yet, though.

Out of curiosity, will SLCB be sending diplomats to AAF? :awesome:

Gentle persons,

I would like to know what is it that FOK doesn't realize?

Gentle persons,

I would like to know what is it that FOK doesn't realize?

Sorry for the ambiguity; I was snidely pointing out that FOK doesn't seem to know how to have fun, as they have triple-teamed the underdog. Just my two cents ;)

Sorry for the ambiguity; I was snidely pointing out that FOK doesn't seem to know how to have fun, as they have triple-teamed the underdog. Just my two cents ;)

That is oh so rich coming from a member of Invicta; possibly one of the most boring alliances around.

:gag:

Stand up for yourself for once in your tragic little excuse for a life, Invicta. You're a laughing stock.

Indeed, the guts required to take on both FOK and iFOK by ones self in defense of ones beliefs is quite humorous.

Even if this was remotely how it went down, bet you wish you had that kind of testicular fortitude huh? Instead we get you just bawwing around here about how mean iFOK is to you.

You are my hero Amonra :D

The hell do they teach you over there?

Oh god, they're going to erect a statue for this courageous display of absolute retardedness.

Amonra chose to stand against an utterly ridiculous request and foundless claims of deliberately supporting a nation in the interest of harming iFOK. I wish Amonra would have swallowed his pride, it pains me to see him in such a predicament, but he made an honorable choice to stand by his actions. Also, is iFOK to cowardly to engage a nation in a fair fight that they have to have 2 additional FOK nations engage? Hell, kriek already was larger than Amonra, but I guess was to afraid without mommy holding his hand. Poor showing. I've always found FOK to be intelligent and fair, I'd hoped they would refrain from entangling themselves in such a ridiculous affair.

Time for a story....

"I went to school today and there was this one kid on his own without many friends. Some bigger kids bullied him and stole his sweets. But then another kid came by and gave the little kid some money. The little kid didn't buy more sweets, but bought himself a stick and hit the kid who bullied him. Then the bully went off crying to his friends about how unfair it was for someone to help the little kid. So all the bullies gathered round and cried foul and ganged up to try to beat up the kid who gave a victim some money."

Are we really living in a world where the only acceptable behaviour towards the weaker nations is to attack them? And where helping someone out makes you the bad guy?

One where a tech raid "isn't a war" but helping a tech raid victim with money is "an act of war"?

Time for a story....

"I went to school today and there was this one kid on his own without many friends. Some bigger kids bullied him and stole his sweets. But then another kid came by and gave the little kid some money. The little kid didn't buy more sweets, but bought himself a stick and hit the kid who bullied him. Then the bully went off crying to his friends about how unfair it was for someone to help the little kid. So all the bullies gathered round and cried foul and ganged up to try to beat up the kid who gave a victim some money."

Are we really living in a world where the only acceptable behaviour towards the weaker nations is to attack them? And where helping someone out makes you the bad guy?

One where a tech raid "isn't a war" but helping a tech raid victim with money is "an act of war"?

QFT

Amonra chose to stand against an utterly ridiculous request and foundless claims of deliberately supporting a nation in the interest of harming iFOK. I wish Amonra would have swallowed his pride, it pains me to see him in such a predicament, but he made an honorable choice to stand by his actions. Also, is iFOK to cowardly to engage a nation in a fair fight that they have to have 2 additional FOK nations engage? Hell, kriek already was larger than Amonra, but I guess was to afraid without mommy holding his hand. Poor showing. I've always found FOK to be intelligent and fair, I'd hoped they would refrain from entangling themselves in such a ridiculous affair.

Oh, yeah, a foundless claim. So it wasn't really Amonra sending aid to a nation an iFOK nation was at war with? And purple really wonder why people think they're stupid...

And also this couldn't possible be Invicta in a 3 vs 1 war, well expired, but same thing.:

our66q.jpg

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Edited by Shovel

Of course he send the bloody aid, but iFOK claims that its part of some great conspiracy propogated by Amonra and Invicta to destroy them all is ridiculous. Do you really view aiding a raid target as a valid CB?

Wanna show me where iFOK claimed it is part of a "great conspiracy"?

Good job on keeping it to the facts.

Gentle person,

This is just their way of having fun. B)

I know. That was fairly obvious, but some of the denser people here seem to have missed that :P

That is oh so rich coming from a member of Invicta; possibly one of the most boring alliances around.

[citation needed]

:gag:

Stand up for yourself for once in your tragic little excuse for a life, Invicta. You're a laughing stock.

Even if this was remotely how it went down, bet you wish you had that kind of testicular fortitude huh? Instead we get you just bawwing around here about how mean iFOK is to you.

The hell do they teach you over there?

Oh god, they're going to erect a statue for this courageous display of absolute retardedness.

I see my posts have gone so far over your head they were hijacked and flown into a major landmark. I'm poking fun at everyone, including myself ^_^ Lighten up, will ya'!

Of all the arguments purple could have gone with, they choose the, 'You guys are cowards for going 3v1'...

TBH it was the only one I thought of, but since you seem to think there's more, could you mind posting them? I need them so I can use them later when I'm annoying iFOK.... :P

To all Invicta members complaining about FOK nations attacking Amonra: we were asked to, so we are merely helping out our mates in iFOK.

If you have any problems with that, so be it. :P

edit: scary, this is my 666'th post. <_<

Edited by Tromp

Tech raiding is a limited kind of war which is executed by individual nations with implicit or explicit permission from their alliance's government. It is an act of national and not alliance sovereignty. If one of my members tech raids some nation, that doesn't make the raided nation an enemy of the Athens alliance.

Alliance war is a kind of war which must be authorized by the executive leadership of an alliance. The characteristics of alliance war are a formal declaration of war in this venue, followed by a struggle between the warring alliances, and resolution in the form of surrender, white peace, or disbandment.

If this was just a tech raid, I am having a hard time seeing how the raided nation came to be an enemy of the iFOK alliance. The concept of individual responsibility for raids is what keeps tech raids from being alliance-level bullying. An individual nation might raid you and kill a little infra, but alliances can enforce ZI, PZI, and EZI. I really don't want to see raiding come to be thought of as an alliance behavior, because when an alliance raids, this is a noCB alliance war.

On the other hand, Amonra performed an action that was equivalent to attacking the iFOK member who tech raided. This was, in fact, an act of war from Amonra/Invicta upon iFOK. In such situations it is customary to settle small matters such as this with reparations. This was tried and refused.

So while I think the raid was ok, and attacking Amonra was ok, this concept of the raided nation being an enemy of the iFOK alliance is very bad. Slippery slope and such.

And that is oh so rich coming from you in general.

Oh, yeah, a foundless claim. So it wasn't really Amonra sending aid to a nation an iFOK nation was at war with? And purple really wonder why people think they're stupid...

Amonra was helping a friend deal with unwarranted aggression by another nation.

And also this couldn't possible be Invicta in a 3 vs 1 war, well expired, but same thing.:

our66q.jpg

You realise that that war is being executed because said nation is ghosting their alliance affiliation, right?

The nation in question has done something wrong, and is being punished. The original nation raided in this did no such thing.

Tech raiding is a limited kind of war which is executed by individual nations with implicit or explicit permission from their alliance's government. It is an act of national and not alliance sovereignty. If one of my members tech raids some nation, that doesn't make the raided nation an enemy of the Athens alliance.

Alliance war is a kind of war which must be authorized by the executive leadership of an alliance. The characteristics of alliance war are a formal declaration of war in this venue, followed by a struggle between the warring alliances, and resolution in the form of surrender, white peace, or disbandment.

On the other hand, Amonra performed an action that was equivalent to attacking the iFOK member who tech raided. This was, in fact, an act of war from Amonra/Invicta upon iFOK. In such situations it is customary to settle small matters such as this with reparations. This was tried and refused.

So while I think the raid was ok, and attacking Amonra was ok, this concept of the raided nation being an enemy of the iFOK alliance is very bad. Slippery slope and such.

Agreed, raids are not the same thing as wide scale alliance wars, using the "you're pushing the declare war button hurr durr" argument is just stupid. It's like saying if one of my citizens was fighting one of your citizens would mean I was declaring war on your nation.

Also agreed the attack on Amonra was okay, while most alliance's raiding guidelines that the raider is on his own and that he is responsible for the consequences, there is always a line that shouldn't be crossed: like third party intervention.

EDIT: late grammar check :|

Edited by FreddieMercury

Let me see if I understood what is happening:

iFOK and FOK are attacking Amonra because he aided a fellow alliance member because this member was raided for iFOK?

Please tell me that I'm wrong. -_-

You are a bit off. Amonra aided this member whilst still under the Invicta AA.

Let me see if I understood what is happening:

iFOK and FOK are attacking Amonra because he aided a fellow alliance member because this member was raided for iFOK?

Please tell me that I'm wrong. -_-

bzzzt try again :P

As i understand it iFOK tech raided this guy then Amonra, while on the Invicta AA, aided the raidee