NADC Terms of Surrender

Frankdolf

It is certainly not in the best interests of the NADC to treat a one-man alliance with such disrespect. I expect that any further interference with any member of the Not In One alliance will be met with the sternest of resistance.

Edited by Aimee Mann

...........or they could ZI you :P

have fun with him NADC :)

EDIT:

lol ur at DEFCON 4 and you have 4 people at war with you?

Yes, they CAN ZI me. It will take atleast three rounds of wars and the loss of more pixels than the NADC is comfortable with, but I have faith. Anyways, being at ZI just makes it easier to rebuild ;)

And yes, I started at DEFCON 5, and changed it to DEFCON 4. How else would it get there? It's not like there's spies that can change DEFCON or anything. Now a few questions for you:

1) Why do you have three trades?

2) Why do you have ten cruise missiles?

3) Why are you in Legion?

SecGenHeader4copy2.png

To Frankdolf the Wise and Merciful,

The Government of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition appreciates your very kind terms of surrender.

We would like to inform you that this gracious offer has been placed before our General Assembly for discussion. As per standard procedure, this period of deliberation will end in 94 years time.

In addition, we have been led to believe that you have spies within the NADC, and thus there will be an exhaustive internal investigation into the veracity of this information. It is estimated that this will last an additional 49 years.

Once complete, the vote on whether or not to accept will last for an additional two years.

[17:56:16] <FreddieMercury> frankdolf, are you impotent by any chance?

[17:56:27] <Frankdolf> :v nay

[17:56:29] <FreddieMercury> Good good

[17:56:36] <FreddieMercury> Raise your son well

[17:56:57] <FreddieMercury> As only males can head the negotiations

Trusting that this is true, we will be delighted to inform your descendants of our decision in 145 years.

We will, of course, attempt to keep you informed of any further delays to the process.

Yours sincerely on behalf of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition,

TankKiller

Secretary General

nadc_secgen_seal2d.jpg

Edited by TankKiller

Frank, weren't you a big member there for a while? If so, what happened?

I was a big member there about a year and a half ago. At the time I attacked it was out of boredom, and then stopped checking my nation halfway through the war. Two days after I stopped logging in they managed to anarchy me :huh: