NADC Terms of Surrender

Frankdolf

34docaa.jpg

Citizens of Planet Bob,

Earlier this week, Morskovian Intelligence intercepted this message to enemies of Morskov from the nation of Legendria. This message was in native NADC, and reads as follows:

hay guiz penguins r funy n i tink cupcaeks r betar dan cookeez. n-e-wayz , we has to made allocations for the allocating of the allocated allocations, 2 delvier cupcaeks 2 desirednat ions/

Morskovian scholars attempted to translate the odd language, but in the end we had to hire people fluent in the language to translate it for us:

babies-1.jpg

This is what the translators returned to us:

Hello Comrade! I cannot thank you enough for the bottle of ointment you gave me; the rashes are just about gone. And to answer your question, “Who would you attack just because you don't like him?” I must say Frankdolf. That fellow just doesn't sit well with me. Sorry for the brevity of this message, I've got something in the oven to tend to, see you soon!

Yours Truly, Legend

In order to protect the citizens of Morskov, we launched a full offensive against the nation of Legendria. We intended to let them off the hook eventually, but recently began seeing Sarah Mclachlan commercials about the poor citizens of Legendria.

2008563109.jpg

We have now decided to turn a new, more merciful leaf. As such, we issue the NADC with the following terms of surrender:

1) Pay 45 million dollars or tech equivalent to the nation of Morskov. This is to be completed in three month. I know you guys aren't the most financially-adept folks, so I gave you the benefit of time.

2) Legend must completely renounce his desire to attack me, and his confession that I don't sit well with him.

3) NADC will be under the protection of the nation of Morskov for three months, or until the reps are paid.

I expect these terms to be accepted. Don't disappoint, NADC.

Frankdolf of Morskov

Edit- For those not paying attention, this was not NADC attacking an unaligned

Edited by Frankdolf