FOK announcement: a techdealers lottery...

Denniswerf

To all rulers in the CN community: techsellers, which are participating in techdeals with FOK, are protected by FOK until their aidslots have expired + 1 day extra (since they may start a new techdeal the day the slots expire). An attack on one of our techdealers will get you in a lot of trouble. We suggest you check the aidscreens of your possible techraid victims carefully before declaring war on them.

2qx6gxf.jpg

Are you a techdealer? Willing to techdeal for FOK only and participate in a lottery with a monthly total of 51 million in prize money? Then be sure to read this whole thread in order to find out how to win up to 30mil! And visit our site www.meesterdennis.nl/loterij

Why a lottery?

Lotteries have been around for ages. Millions of people participate in them so it's more than logical to start one on Planet Bob. In a real life lottery, you have to buy a ticket with a slim chance of winning and a high chance of losing your money. FOK doesn't like the idea of participants spending money on games so we offer you a free ticket when you participate in one of our monthly (30 day) tech deals. This means win, and possible double win for you!:

• We pay you 3 million for 100 tech; most of the time in a 3 slot deal + 2x1 slot deals
  • You receive a free ticket for our prize pot, which can contain up to $51 million each month.

Why take 3 million for 100 tech from a random alliance, when as a FOK techdealer you can receive a free chance on a large amount of money, which makes it possible for you to switch from dealing to buying?

Prizes

1st prize: $ 15.000.000 + $ 750.000,- * number of contestants with a maximum of $ 15.000.000 (= max $ 30.000.000)

2nd prize: $ 9.000.000 + $ 300.000,- * number of contestants with a maximum of $ 6.000.000 (= max $ 15.000.000)

3rd prize: $ 3.000.000 + $ 150.000,- * number of contestants with a maximum of $ 3.000.000 (= max $ 6.000.000)

Of course I want to join!

To sign up, please visit the techdeal lottery website! Its located at www.meesterdennis.nl/loterij and contains all the information you need about the lottery!

If you have questions, go ahead and ask them! I am sure a FOK member will be more then happy to help you!

Ingame promotion will start soon, to make sure the lottery will be a success this time :)

In regard of being the proud owners of a lottery, we hereby claim the sole right on having any gamblinggame that involves tech or/and CN-money as prizes. Any gamblinggame that will be made publicly without the knowledge and proper consent of FOK will be seen as an attack on our rights and consequences will follow

Edited by Denniswerf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes sense to be protecting your assets in such a way. The problems with policies such as these is that sometimes they impinge on other alliances sovereignty. So long as it isn't the case with this new policy I don't see any problems in the near future. But this does have the potential to cause a few diplomatic headaches.

Good luck?

It makes sense to be protecting your assets in such a way. The problems with policies such as these is that sometimes they impinge on other alliances sovereignty. So long as it isn't the case with this new policy I don't see any problems in the near future. But this does have the potential to cause a few diplomatic headaches.

A good thing I don't know anything about politics and don't care about politics :lol1: I have my alliance mates for that B)

What happens when one of your sellers attacks someone and they are attacked in turn? Will you be monitoring the sellers with the +1 caluse so that when someone canceles their foriegn aid and it can't be seen, they'll still be protected? If so, how can someone possibly know that they're attacking a FOK dealer when there's absolutely no external marks to indicate as such?

What happens when one of your sellers attacks someone and they are attacked in turn? Will you be monitoring the sellers with the +1 caluse so that when someone canceles their foriegn aid and it can't be seen, they'll still be protected? If so, how can someone possibly know that they're attacking a FOK dealer when there's absolutely no external marks to indicate as such?
- All 5 slots will be used for FOK techdeals and will be occupied for 30 days (in 3 slot + 1 slot deals)

- You will be excluded if there is a 3 day delay in sending tech. (+ we can't guarantee you our techdealer protection when you're over this period);

- Nations that are on a (perm) ZI list are excluded;

- You are not allowed to start a war/techraid during the lottery (30 days) and 7 days in front (so the moment you receive the first money your warslots has to be free);

- The winners can contact Denniswerf / Op Hoop van Zegen to arrange the prize money to be deposited on your nations balance;

- If a war breaks out the prize money may be awarded a little bit later - we hope you will understand.

- Make sure you add ''Official FOK techdealer, protected by FOK' in your nation's bio if you are in a small alliance (under 3mil strength);

- A minimum of 30 techdealers is required. Until 30 people have signed up (excluding the alliances we already have techdeals with) only the bonus system will be applied (3mil for free after 3x 3slot deal + 2x 1slot deal). When more than 30 people sign up tickets will be handed out!

Edited by Denniswerf

Be warned, Mr. Rodman: I hold a MADP with Raka for "all Dennis related matters". :P

Since your nation doesn't resemble any nation name in Cybernations and Cybernations tournament, you, my sir, shouldn't even be allowed to visit and post in this thread <_<

PS> I dare you not to log in for 6 days ^_^

Edited by Denniswerf