FOK announcement: a techdealers lottery...

Denniswerf

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all rulers in the CN community: techsellers, which are participating in techdeals with FOK, are protected by FOK until their aidslots have expired + 1 day extra (since they may start a new techdeal the day the slots expire). An attack on one of our techdealers will get you in a lot of trouble. We suggest you check the aidscreens of your possible techraid victims carefully before declaring war on them.

I have question sir, my alliance is intrested in this as we see it as a way to grow.

Does FOK also respect the tech sellers of other allainces in the same fashion?

Edited by Amonra

I have question sir, my alliance is intrested in this as we see it as a way to grow.

I don't really get that question :blush: English ain't my native language, so could you make your question clear? :blush:

FOK announced to protect their tech seller, which they will. If I attack a random none and he is doing techdeals with alliance X; thats a shame for alliance X! As long as they never announced to protect their dealers, its not my problem.. Is it?

FOK offers protection to their techdealers. We announced it, so its official. No other alliances ever announced this, so I guess FOK is the only alliance meaning I am free to raid whatever techdaeler I want. Its the fault and responsibility of the techbuyers alliance Of course FOK honours any treaties that alliances have made :awesome:

I personally think every techdealer deserves protection.. Its up to the buyers to offer the protection official and for the dealer to find a trusthworty buyer like FOK :)

Then again: this is my answer. I will try to find a gov member or a diplomat to answer your question :)

Edited by Denniswerf

I don't really get that question :blush: English ain't my native language, so could you make your question clear? :blush:

FOK announced to protect their tech seller, which they will. If I attack a random none and he is doing techdeals with alliance X; thats a shame for alliance X! As long as they never announced to protect their dealers, its not my problem.. Is it?

FOK offers protection to their techdealers. We announced it, so its official. No other alliances ever announced this, so I guess FOK is the only alliance meaning I am free to raid whatever techdaeler I want. Its the fault and responsibility of the techbuyers alliance Of course FOK honours any treaties that alliances have made :awesome:

That seems a little hypocritical.

I personally think every techdealer deserves protection.. Its up to the buyers to offer the protection official and for the dealer to find a trusthworty buyer like FOK :)

I wonder if other alliances already have this "official" declaration or its just assumed?

Then again: this is my answer. I will try to find a gov member or a diplomat to answer your question :)

I await their response, thank you!

That seems a little hypocritical.

Hmm, I think I understand your hypocrism.. In Dutch we have a saying, translated to English its 'What you do not want to be done to you, do not do it to others'. But this ain't reallity. Its a game in which everyone wants to become 'the strongest'... For example: we don't want FOK nations to be nuked. But when we go into war, we WILL be nuked! And the best defence is offence, so we will start nuking.

I personally think its important for alliances to protect their techdealer. Therefor we made this official.. Other alliances probably don't care about the protection of their techdealers, otherwise they would have announced it theirselves. And of course: we don't attack those with treaties.. We don't attack those in big allianctes, etc. But everyone knows that a nation without diplomatic connections risks being attacked.. Except those who techdeal for FOK

I wonder if other alliances already have this "official" declaration or its just assumed?

Assumption is the mother of all (don't know if I am allowed to use the word, google it'). An assumption doesn't stand any chance in a diplomatic issue

I await their response, thank you!

You are welcome. I asked them to respond, so they will most likely respond soon :)

Depends on your definition of an alliance.

I'd say if you have an AA, made yourself publically known (DoE) and have more than 1/2 persons wearing the same AA (with the exeption of PPK, cause we love Opethian) And preferrably have a treaty/protector

You're an alliance!

But protection always helps. Get treaty's!

Edited by oinkoink12

Depends on your definition of an alliance.

I'd say if you have an AA, made yourself publically known (DoE) and have more than 1/2 persons wearing the same AA (with the exeption of PPK, cause we love Opethian)

You're an alliance!

But protection always helps. Get treaty's!

You misunderstand Sir, I do not ask becuase on my tech sellers was harmed. I am asking if my allaince was a tech seller for ANOTHER alliance would FOK afford that alliance the same security and courtesy of not attacking THEIR tech seller?

You misunderstand Sir, I do not ask becuase on my tech sellers was harmed. I am asking if my allaince was a tech seller for ANOTHER alliance would FOK afford that alliance the same security and courtesy of not attacking THEIR tech seller?

Yes, If we feel that the nation is part of an alliance. As per the requirements listed above, FOK wouldnt attack that nation.

Would that rule also apply to your Protectorate?

Our protectorate is a sovereign alliance. We don't dictate their internal rules (e.g. techraid rules).

Please stop hijacking this topic for your obvious reasons and communicate with iFOK in private.

I am bumping this just before the national curfew (all citizens must be in bed before 1 o'clock, no exceptions!) simply to draw some business to the delightful Dutch :)

I would probably have joined myself just for fun, except that I arranged for "permanent" buyers so I have no slots to play with.

But lots of cheering from me, and congratulations in advance to the lucky winner(s)!

In regard of being the proud owners of a lottery, we hereby claim the sole right on having any gamblinggame that involves tech or/and CN-money as prizes. Any gamblinggame that will be made publicly without the knowledge and proper consent of FOK will be seen as an attack on our rights and consequences will follow

For clarification are alliances that have their own lottery prior to this announcement ok or do they need FOK permission?

Edited by bill n ted

You must give us bikes then.

A bike thread again? :lol1: that one was fun B)

I was a little bit to enthousiastic about the ingame promotion, so lots of people in alliances who are not allowed to techdeal also got a PM. We are very sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by Denniswerf