It's that time of the year again

Nintenderek

Let's see, aren't we still missing a Doitsel? Also, if one is looking for ideas, suggestions include:

1. Bob Janova
  2. LiquidMercury
  3. Londo
  4. Archon (I think this is still open)
  5. Starfox101
  6. Ivan Moldavi (?) [old Ivan, since nostalgia is a trend with these "costumes." ]
  7. Dilber
  8. Bob Sanders
  9. mhawk
  10. Stonewall Jaxon, one of the most vital and influential figures of our time

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, aren't we still missing a Doitsel? Also, if one is looking for ideas, suggestions include:

1. Bob Janova
  2. LiquidMercury
  3. Londo
  5. Starfox101
  6. Ivan Moldavi (?) [old Ivan, since nostalgia is a trend with these "costumes." ]

Pretty sure I've already seen an archon costume running around

1. Bob Janova
  2. LiquidMercury
  3. Londo
  5. Starfox101

Archon and Ivan have already been taken. I think Archon may hvae been taken twice. :P

Of course you have a role in fighting Polaris. That was the whole reason they tried to take us out. Try as you may, GOONS will never fully be gone. But Pacifica might, when it chooses to take on more than it can chew in it's inevitable attack on Polaris. You can both burn, and I will be happy to throw the match into the pile of oil that this situation has become.

They world tried to destroy you? Tried? You jumped into the largest war at the time that had ever occured to defend your treaty partner who attacked a large alliance with a horrible reason. That is not superiority. That is not they're fault, that is yours. Your Jackboots have become tap-dancing shoes.

I feel no need to respond to this. I already threw the mother of all posts at you... like I said in #nsa, classic Josef Thorne, no matter if it gets me kickbanned..... jackboots, eating babies, elawyering, superiority, repetitiveness, anti-GATO, EVERYTHING in one go.

I'll be watching this- I want to see how many people's personalities are similar to the person they're "dressed" as. Good for laughs. I've seen a few so far, some of which don't seem to be intentional.

Listen to my words oh the people of Purple!

I would like to take this moment to note that purple is the most unified sphere in the game. In addition to being ungodly unified, we also have a sphere king through Stumpy (PBUH) which makes us even more unified. Since we were already the most unified possible, our unity is now so unified that that it almost rivals the sphere's unity itself. But then it doesn't because we're so unified.

To celebrate our unity, we've decided to give out a freedom unity award in recognition of courage in unity:

viceroymk.jpg

This award goes to Stumpy (PBUH) because unity just flows through his veins and through his glorious, unifying rein purple has known unity like it has never before. We hope that our king enjoys his new playthings in MK. Who are un-unified. Because they're Aqua. Which isn't purple. Which is unity incarnate.

I would like to take this moment to note that purple is the most unified sphere in the game. In addition to being ungodly unified, we also have a sphere king through Stumpy (PBUH) which makes us even more unified. Since we were already the most unified possible, our unity is now so unified that that it almost rivals the sphere's unity itself. But then it doesn't because we're so unified.

To celebrate our unity, we've decided to give out a freedom unity award in recognition of courage in unity:

viceroymk.jpg

This award goes to Stumpy (PBUH) because unity just flows through his veins and through his glorious, unifying rein purple has known unity like it has never before. We hope that our king enjoys his new playthings in MK. Who are un-unified. Because they're Aqua. Which isn't purple. Which is unity incarnate.

I suuppert this message.

Hahaha so funny :))

I think this idea is great, it's a perfect way for players to express their true love and recognition to their role-models <3

lol, wut?

Have you seen Sunstar? :P