Bout de papier

isolde

The Treaty of Ottawa Optionalised

It is always good to bring friends closer, the etiquette and manners of such diplomatic ties are carefully prescribed. This formality and ceremony serves a practical purpose: to protect, to prosper and persevere.

NV_Flag_Peace600.jpg

NoR-Announcement-Flag.png

It is with this in mind that the Ministers of Foreign affairs met in a closed room and discussed the possibility of an upgrade to an already existing treaty.

He showed me his desk ... and with that said we agreed that a) I would visit often and b] we would upgrade our current MDP by adding an addendum in the form of an optional agression clause

The Treaty of Ottawa is now an MDoAP

Optional Agression

If a signatory wishes to pursue a offensive war and arequest for assistance has been sent to the other signatory, then the respective signatory isn't required, but is encouraged, to provide assistance. In such cases of an offensive war, the signatories shall share all information pertinent to said war.

Signed for and behalf NV

Nelchael, Emperor

Hizzy, Lord of Brotherhood

Deputy of Brotherhood, FelixII

Space Ghost, Lord of the Interior

Deputy of the Interior, Zzzptm

Shaunbing, Lord of War

Deputy of War Federationarmy

Rin Heine, Lord of the Exchequer

Deputy of the Exchequer, karthikking

Signed for and behalf NoR

His Infernal Majesty Nemhauser, Reichskaiser von Nordreich

His Imperial Excellency Vinzent Zeppelin, Kronprinz des Reiches

Isolde, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Sigurd Odinnson, Minister of Culture and Propaganda

pd73bassman, Minister of Recruitment and Admissions

Pulisher, Reichsbanker

Alvis, Althing

wilhelm1908, Althing

Kaiser Martens, Althing

UnLimited, Althing

Calhoun, Reichsgraf

o/NV

o/NoR

This has been an official NoR/NV announcement. All questions or concerns should be directed to

either NoR's Marshal of Foreign Affairs.

or NV's Lord of Brotherhood they will endeavour to answer your queries

Edited by isolde

Heh, I always find 'upgrades' from MDP to MDP with explicit optional aggression amusing. The only difference to a day ago is that you're now mandated to share intelligence related to an offensive war, which I imagine you'd have done anyway.

So ... congrats on your extra words :P

Heh, I always find 'upgrades' from MDP to MDP with explicit optional aggression amusing. The only difference to a day ago is that you're now mandated to share intelligence related to an offensive war, which I imagine you'd have done anyway.

you just dont appreciate what those few extra little words mean to a woman ... you'll learn, but ty for your grats :P

next time you want to get a woman into your office, try to think of a better excuse. :P

In all seriousness, NoR is one of the rare alliances who we signed an MDP with instead of an MDoAP right off the bat... the only other one that comes to mind is STA back when they first came out of terms from the noCB war and insisted on only signing MDP's with anyone.

But you are right though; this upgrade hasn't changed a thing in how NV and NoR will/would communicate and act. We'll still try to oppress commies regardless.

Heh, I always find 'upgrades' from MDP to MDP with explicit optional aggression amusi--

Yo, Bob, I'm real happy for you, and Imma let you finish your speech, but I just gotta say that any treaty signed by Nelchael is THE BEST EVER!

Edited by zzzptm