I wouldn't want to disappoint you by not disappointing you.

wickedj

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really getting annoyed by this trend of vaguely-worded treaties, but it's your choice, I guess. congratulations to CSN and the Brain.

Allied Threat and I wanted to leave it at, "I love you and got your back, unless it would suck to do so. Not your normal suck, but black hole of fail suck." but everyone else seemed to want clarification or some such trash. So we fudged the rest.

IMO, what more do you need?

I actually like the way this treaty is presented (which means wickedj must have had nothing to do with it), beats reading a wall of text anyway.

Congrats guys.

well you got that right...

he didnt... just gave him an excuse to make the announcement

Allied Threat and I wanted to leave it at, "I love you and got your back, unless it would suck to do so. Not your normal suck, but black hole of fail suck." but everyone else seemed to want clarification or some such trash. So we fudged the rest.

IMO, what more do you need?

remember, friends don't let friends e-lawyer out of treaties, clearly 6 defined articles of elegantly written text are needed just in case one of us does try to weasel our way out. Its a known fact you cant have friends unless you've got the legal documents to prove it :P

remember, friends don't let friends e-lawyer out of treaties, clearly 6 defined articles of elegantly written text are needed just in case one of us does try to weasel our way out. Its a known fact you cant have friends unless you've got the legal documents to prove it :P

Ah. Clearly, I have missed the point entirely. Thank you Fronz for setting me straight.

Let a needlessly long treaty be written so we can show each other just HOW good of friends we are!

If the understanding cannot exist the friendship is questionable at best.

Also, shout out to Freelancer on an unrelated note. ;)

Thank You AT, is this what I think it is, an honest to god real life MDP? No option ? you mean if CSN goes to war so does the Brain or vise versa..., GTFO !!!

On an unrelated note to a certain alliance... This is hows its done !!!

Hopefully we didn't spoil any plan you had for ME, (hahaha)

Edited for spelling and a windows mobile device

Edited by Freelancer

Thank You AT, is this what I think it is, an honest to god real life MDP? No option ? you mean if CSN goes to war so does the Brain or vise versa..., GTFO !!!

On an unrelated note to a certain alliance... This is hows its done !!!

Hopefully we didn't spoil any plan you had for ME, (hahaha)

Edited for spelling and a windows mobile device

something not so subtle going on in here.

Good job CSN and Brain, I suppose

A thread with all my friends commenting in it...! And then I realized I had no friends

Angelite frowns upon wickedj, and has recalled all stock of it from our store shelves, and has placed them in bargain bins outside the garbage cans at 1/3rd of the price

however, a surplus of csn and delectable brain fornication videos has graced my perception field, so hallelujah, let the tax refunds commence