I wouldn't want to disappoint you by not disappointing you.

wickedj

Folks at the Brain have been hanging with members of CSN since they were just a tangly mess of disassociated cell masses. Once they coagulated into a recognizable, less disgusting shape, they continued this practice.

awesometreaty.png

Before First: We know each other are !@#$%^&*, this is recognized.

Thus, no need of excessive verbiage. We'll keep this brief.

First: We're not merging. We're friending. Actually, it's a little deeper than that. We're...blood-brothering.

2nd, Both CSN and The Brain say, "I love you and got your back, unless it would suck to do so. Not your normal suck, but black hole of fail suck."

Thirdmost; No stabbing each other, this has been suggested to possibly border on violating the definition of friendship.

Fourthly. Should a black hole of fail occur, 48 hours notice must be given.

Signed,

For the Commonwealth,

Goose, Hater of Huggles, and Old Man with a Cane

Allied_Threat, Grand Patriarch, Swordmaster, Preacher of Warmonger, Slayer of Infidels, Doer of Your Mum.

wickedj, Minister of Foreign Affairs, "i am not creative enough to have a witty sig"

GinoTheRoman, Minister of Interior, Founder of the Commonwealth, Destroyer of Ignorance and Stupidity, and the Italian Michael Jackson.

CaptainImpavid, Minister of Defenstication, Ghost in the Machine, The Feaster from Afar.

For the Brain,

CNS

Mr3looc

Shane-o

Theragu40

The Brain Trust

DrewJCraig

SamFisher202

KitKatFox

greg136

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your point? All treaties are vaguely-worded. Some just look professional, and others are for fun. This is obviously the latter.

His point is you can't tell if this is an ODP or MDP by reading it. Turns out there's this brilliant concept called "ask them" and it leads to something called an "answer", and all is right with the world again.

His point is you can't tell if this is an ODP or MDP by reading it. Turns out there's this brilliant concept called "ask them" and it leads to something called an "answer", and all is right with the world again.

Whoa now..careful with that common sense

I'm really getting annoyed by this trend of vaguely-worded treaties, but it's your choice, I guess. congratulations to CSN and the Brain.

Vaguely worded, or "cleverly ambiguous"? I'll let the people be the judge!

And by that I of course mean I will listen to nothing and instead blindly trumpet the superiority of my own viewpoint.

Clearly CSN wasn't thinking when they signed this... clearly unadulterated passion.

I often find that The Brain inspires adulterous passion. Mmmmm...I mean...uh...what were we talking about?

I have the sudden urge to shout out the informal name for the objects above the human female pulmonary cavity.

Also, this post is a victory. Let the drunken hailfest begin!!

Edited by theragu40