why MHA (specifically Hisk) is gonna die

Caustic

Dude... I can take a lot of nonsense. But what I put up with tonight was over the line. FB will never bow to your so called "superiority". Your AA wouldn't exist without us bailing you out at round start. If anything you should be groveling on your hands and knees begging us not to let the big bad RE stomp a mudhole in your collective chests.

Consider this your warning. Apologize or face my absolute unbridled wrath.

Seriously... stop being like tibs. Your pathetic attempts to manipulate FB to serve MHA's ends have ended in utter failure. I see through what you wanted to do and its over now.

Seriously... stop being like tibs. Your pathetic attempts to manipulate FB to serve MHA's ends have ended in utter failure. I see through what you wanted to do and its over now.

You helped us... Didn't you? Stop !@#$%*ing... You wanted war and I helped you get it... LIke I told Black stop talking and do something about it. ;) MHA will be waiting. :rolleyes: I know you wont do anything so I could be here waiting a VERY long time. :wacko:

You helped us... Didn't you? Stop !@#$%*ing... You wanted war and I helped you get it... LIke I told Black stop talking and do something about it. ;) MHA will be waiting. :rolleyes: I know you wont do anything so I could be here waiting a VERY long time. :wacko:

well at least Black brought it :P

don't lie

we all know about your attempts to form a secret treaty with FB... its not going to fly. You cannot force our hand in attacking anyone, we will never be puppets and especially not under MHA's control. Like I said, 24 hours and we'll see who eats crow

don't lie

we all know about your attempts to form a secret treaty with FB... its not going to fly. You cannot force our hand in attacking anyone, we will never be puppets and especially not under MHA's control. Like I said, 24 hours and we'll see who eats crow

Until you attack... STFU... secret treaty? really? I just wanted you guys to back us up... I would NEVER have have a treaty with a fail alliance like FB. So I'll see you in 24 hours. :rolleyes:

Edited by HisK Owns You

Lol its funny how you keep saying that, yet Black's been in pretty much more wars then any other alliance in TE. We went to war FOR you guys (in the JR/WOLF crap) and we even went to war WITH you guys. :rolleyes:

Lol its funny how you keep saying that, yet Black's been in pretty much more wars then any other alliance in TE. We went to war FOR you guys (in the JR/WOLF crap) and we even went to war WITH you guys. :rolleyes:

well that has to be at least part of the reason why i cannot grow my nation worth a damn....

Wait what?

If anything we kept you from being manipulated by RE, where the heck has this stuff come up from?

Even though I'm at war with Frostbite presently, I must side with them in this. Hisk needs to get off his high horse.

You'd think that with the number of times MHA has had their @#$% handed to them, they'd be more humble.

Hisk has apologized to me in private chans, we're good

*Joke thread, we just figured steve needed moar controversy. Mission accomplished xD