why MHA (specifically Hisk) is gonna die

Caustic

Hisk has apologized to me in private chans, we're good

*Joke thread, we just figured steve needed moar controversy. Mission accomplished xD

Well I'll kill hisk for you.

(not today. I attacked with 20% odds just to lose soldiers so i could bring them home)

This got pretty dumb. Pointless posturing much?

It was a joke, and a real moment of levity when it's something different than the same old thing over and over. People sniping at each other get's very annoying after awhile, even when you are the one doing the sniping.

In a way this thread is devoted to poke fun at that very thing. It's good for TE, and well played by Caustic and Hisk

It was a joke, and a real moment of levity when it's something different than the same old thing over and over. People sniping at each other get's very annoying after awhile, even when you are the one doing the sniping.

In a way this thread is devoted to poke fun at that very thing. It's good for TE, and well played by Caustic and Hisk

you shoulda seen the reactions in RE's IRC chan when we were going at it :lol1:

Hisk has apologized to me in private chans, we're good

*Joke thread, we just figured steve needed moar controversy. Mission accomplished xD

You know what would have been really great? If you went to war over this joke thread. At the point you ended it just annoyed me that I read pointless bickering trying to make fun of pointless bickering.

A- for effort. D for execution.

Edited by Sulmar