Avalon Lodges a Formal Complaint

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we should start a new discussion about the King of Purple

I wasn't aware we voted one in.

And over here we're still waiting on the Stickmen to show up at our offsite to open diplomatic relations. We've had an iFOK embassy sitting here gathering dust, for instance. We thought they'd send somebody already...

I wasn't aware we voted one in.

And over here we're still waiting on the Stickmen to show up at our offsite to open diplomatic relations. We've had an iFOK embassy sitting here gathering dust, for instance. We thought they'd send somebody already...

Are You Kidding Me?

So I am not on your offsite... I am on barely anyones... forums are lame.

I have been idling in #mash since the Karma war, and I have halfops. I talk there too... and say hi to you... idkwtf you are talking about diplomatic relations... you are the only person on Purple that I have legitimately liked for a long time.

Are You Kidding Me?

So I am not on your offsite... I am on barely anyones... forums are lame.

I have been idling in #mash since the Karma war, and I have halfops. I talk there too... and say hi to you... idkwtf you are talking about diplomatic relations... you are the only person on Purple that I have legitimately liked for a long time.

I must agree with Koel here. I've been on your irc channel for quite some time now, since when we engaged GGA together. MASH is one of the few purple alliances I like as a collective.

Sorry bro, this wasn't a FOK message. Try harder next time.

Have you not read the last 20 pages? You guys are nothing but a FOK puppet. Any move made by you guys is clearly a move FOK pushed you to make because they wouldn't want to risk making it themselves.

Edited by flak attack

Have you not read the last 20 pages? You guys are nothing but a FOK puppet. Any move made by you guys is clearly a move FOK pushed you to make because they wouldn't want to risk making it themselves.

Whats this FOK i've been hearing so much about?

Sorry I wasn't paying attention. Please forgive me :mellow:

Your sarcasm is hilarious.

Edited by erikz

Ok sir! Anything else? A back massage perhaps? I could do your nails? Brush your teeth? Declare war on the purple sphere?

You should now mass pm Invicta and let them vote Mike for president. Also; where is my cooled Grolsch?