TPF and Frostbite- End of Party

The Wizard of Oz

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we agree not to hit FB unless atacked.for now.
Wasteland (What the Thunder Sai) of the White team of the alliance The Phoenix Federation was attacked with a nuclear weapon by san pr (sansonia) of the Blue team of the alliance Frostbite on 10/4/2009 4:56:15 AM.
Coinneach Odhar (Cameron of Lochiel) of the White team of the alliance The Phoenix Federation was attacked with a nuclear weapon by san pr (sansonia) of the Blue team of the alliance Frostbite on 10/4/2009 4:55:59 AM.

Does this change anything <_<

Oh bugger, I nuked the guy who was at war with me xD

I was busy recently, and didn't get time to check what was going on [OOC] didn't log in this weekend, saw 17 messages and several spy attempts against my nukes[/OOC]

I nuked him, then checked the forum link that was sent to me, and realized we were at peace. If you want me ZI'd, go ahead, I stuffed up, FB shouldn't take the blame for my error. Do what you want. I'll jump the AA if you want to take a hit on me.

I was hit by a member of TPF last night, so bad !@#$ happens. I don't blame them, its the middle of a chaotic war and inboxes are pretty stuffed full.

I've messaged the 4 that sent nukes last night, hopefully they'll come forward and apologize for it. But until then on the behalf of FB I send my regrets that this occurred. Hopefully it won't again.

Caustic

Emperor of Frostbite

Oh bugger, I nuked the guy who was at war with me xD

I was busy recently, and didn't get time to check what was going on [OOC] didn't log in this weekend, saw 17 messages and several spy attempts against my nukes[/OOC]

I nuked him, then checked the forum link that was sent to me, and realized we were at peace. If you want me ZI'd, go ahead, I stuffed up, FB shouldn't take the blame for my error. Do what you want. I'll jump the AA if you want to take a hit on me.

WoW !! - must have been terrifying for you - 17 messages in your Inbox - Poor Skippy, Baad TPF ....

.... and, you didn't even have time to read them - Awwww !

Oh Wait ....

.... you saw several spy attempts against your Nukes - So you DID read them - OR, at least the headings such as Spy Attack and PEACE OFFER

But still you Nuked then came on here with a story that even your mother wouldn't believe.

Then Emperor Caustic compounds the lie with this ......

I was hit by a member of TPF last night, so bad !@#$ happens. I don't blame them, its the middle of a chaotic war and inboxes are pretty stuffed full.

I've messaged the 4 that sent nukes last night, hopefully they'll come forward and apologize for it. But until then on the behalf of FB I send my regrets that this occurred. Hopefully it won't again.

Caustic

Emperor of Frostbite

..... so, the way to totally confuse Frostbite is to send them in-game messages :lol1:

------------------------------------

• Are you guys Seriously expecting us to believe this ?
  • Are you not even a little embarrassed ?
    • If you can't control your alliance buddies, then just say that Caustic
    • We understand - a lot of 9 year olds are like that :P

------------------------------------

Maybees you should have stuck to this early idea ....

I wouldn't expect to see much Frostbite forum presence at all this round.

I was going to send you guys this in-game (rather than posting it here) - but I didn't want to scare you with full In-boxes <_<

So basically you'd like me to just let my loss of infra and nukes go un punished? Sure, that sounds perfectly reasonable.

Believe what you want, but next time you attack someone with nukes, don't complain when they are used when attempts are made against them to take them down.

So basically you'd like me to just let my loss of infra and nukes go un punished? Sure, that sounds perfectly reasonable.

Believe what you want, but next time you attack someone with nukes, don't complain when they are used when attempts are made against them to take them down.

So, now you tell the truth - why the infantile lies ? :lol1:

Btw - nobody in TPF fired a nuke because it was a 3 hour war !!

Point out what you see as "lies" then? I don't see any. I'm saying it as it is

Also, I seem to recall that in most wars, if someone spies away a nuke, it is equal to actually using a nuke, and is usually retaliated with nuclear force if the war wasn't nuclear already.

Edited by Skippy

Also, I seem to recall that in most wars, if someone spies away a nuke, it is equal to actually using a nuke, and is usually retaliated with nuclear force if the war wasn't nuclear already.

This would apply under normal situations. You were spy'd prewar and directly when war commenced.

Peace was achieved, THEN YOU NUKED. Obviously, your statement above would not apply in this instance.

Point out what you see as "lies" then? I don't see any. I'm saying it as it is

Lol - You're kidding - ain't you ?

OK, I'll humour you
:P

• Oh bugger, I nuked the guy who was at war with me
    • Infers that you made a mistake - when you quite clearly didn't

[*]I was busy recently, and didn't get time to check what was going on

• Your last post disproves that

[*]If you want me ZI'd, go ahead, I stuffed up, FB shouldn't take the blame for my error.

• Ditto the previous answer ;)

[*]I nuked him, then checked the forum link that was sent to me, and realized we were at peace !

• Oh, Right - you were telling the truth p1786557.gif

White peace was agreed between your government and TPF's government .....

..... further to that you gov agreed here publicly to that.

..... what happened when we were in a state of war (eg Nuke Spying) was Obviously known when that agreement was made

our war had ended by mutual consent

Maybe you think I'm being harsh - after all Frostbite is an honourable Alliance ........

p2665088.png

..... there again - maybe not

Not only are you liars - but you are Stupid Liars - Thanks to Sansonia for proving my point :rolleyes:

Good Luck / Have Fun

Edited by Lochiel

As the leader of Coinneach Odhar, if you post one more time questioning the integrity of my alliance you will see nothing but (more) anarchy for the remainder of Round 7. That is not a Frostbite threat, but a personal promise. If you have any doubts that I will back it up, then ignore my warning. If there is a problem with an individual member, we will handle it. And any communication that needs to take place will be done thru diplomatic channels. Stop your whining.

As the leader of Coinneach Odhar,

if you post one more time questioning the integrity of my alliance you will see nothing but (more) anarchy for the remainder of Round 7.

Stop your whining.

I think you'll find that it is members of your own alliance that are putting your integrity to question Big!@#$% -_-

You heard a Whine ??

that's funny, I thought I heard one just a post ago

So, now you tell the truth - why the infantile lies ? :lol1:

Btw - nobody in TPF fired a nuke because it was a 3 hour war !!

I think you'll find that it is members of your own alliance that are putting your integrity to question Big!@#$% -_-

You heard a Whine ??

that's funny, I thought I heard one just a post ago

It is funny how you whine about some attacks that happened after you guys peaced out not long after update blitzing us. Don't mention how you guys in an advanced strike spied away nukes. So instead of understanding that a few misfires happened after the peace you want to then try and paint Frostbite as a whole as a dishonorable alliance?

You are absolutely rediculous. So sorry your government took away the war you were pining for. Shall we shed a tear for you?

Firing a Nuke isn't a misfire...

And when you Nuke someone then AF/CM/Ground attack them, then send a peace offer 5 seconds latter, I really doubt it was a mistake.

Doesn't matter because he went beyond pointing out that individual and went so far as to try and paint Frostbite as dishonorable because of it. He is using that as an attempt to propagandize against frostbite for possible further action.

When you spy away nukes for a couple days before an update blitz and then three hours later you offer peace, I think you should probably expect a few rogue actions to happen afterwards.

If they are all up in arms about it then they can take it out on their old allies RE for pulling their strings.

Seriously people, they planned this strike on Frostbite for days, they update blitz then they expect peace to happen three hours later without anyone being upset? I suppose they could be honorable about this and realize there are going to be some angry folks but no they are going to try and use this to paint Frostbite negatively.

Edited by HeinousOne

It was almost 24 hours after peace was declared that the nukes were fired...I can see a of couple ground battles happening here and there. But multiple nukings...

And the people that blatantly disregarded the peace treaty are the ones painting Frostbite negatively.

Edited by Rabb

It was almost 24 hours after peace was declared that the nukes were fired...I can see a of couple ground battles happening here and there. But multiple nukings...

And the people that blatantly disregarded the peace treaty are the ones painting Frostbite negatively.

We had multiple nukes spied away before hostilities commenced AND a declaration made. It goes both ways. Except in TPF land I suppose. In TPF land there are still plenty of folks who actually wanted this war and wish it didn't come about due to being simple pawns in someone else's game.

Doesn't matter because he went beyond pointing out that individual and went so far as to try and paint Frostbite as dishonorable because of it. He is using that as an attempt to propagandize against frostbite for possible further action.

When you spy away nukes for a couple days before an update blitz and then three hours later you offer peace, I think you should probably expect a few rogue actions to happen afterwards.

If they are all up in arms about it then they can take it out on their old allies RE for pulling their strings.

Seriously people, they planned this strike on Frostbite for days, they update blitz then they expect peace to happen three hours later without anyone being upset? I suppose they could be honorable about this and realize there are going to be some angry folks but no they are going to try and use this to paint Frostbite negatively.

This is half true, though drop the "They" part of it, individual people on both sides are upset. Here's the gist, under the logic skippy is using I owe Ironman and Caustic Nukes because they spied mine away, I didn't nuke them I peaced them out.

I also was told flat out, that anyone who nuked a TPF nation after the white peace was declared either was to give a public apology, or be ZI'd by TPF as they'd be considered rogue by Frostbite.

Do I consider mistakes to happen? Yes I do, do I expect Frostbite's government to be all over the people who make those mistakes, yes I do. The competency that an alliance in TE is judged by is how you run your alliance during a war, the more foul ups a government has in a war, the weaker that government is perceived by the rest of TE.

All of that being planned, the back and forth here is starting to grate on me personally, what's the issue here again? All of the nations who launched nukes against TPF are being dogpiled, except for one. Frostbite has not come to their rescue because hey, you guys who launched nukes after white peace, you screwed up now live with it.

If you got nuked, there is simply no reason for it to be as big a deal as people are making here, we all get admin nuked in a few weeks and it's over and done with. It sucks, yea it really does, I can appreciate anger, but judging an entire alliance, on either side, for the stupid mistakes of a few people is ludicrous. Any alliance the size of TPF or FB is going to have a few dullards who never get it right, anyone who's ever been in a TE alliance's Gov knows fully half your time is spent trying to deal with people who dick up something that they can't fix so you have to step in and fix it for them. That's the life of a Gov member in TE, and a necessary part of it.

Caustic threw his people who screwed up to the Wolves, can't say I blame him, but painting an entire alliance because of a couple of people who put their entire alliance at risk is stupid. I, thank god, haven't hear anyone blame TPF for some of our jackass people this round, we've even gone so far as to be able to create a few friendships out of the fall out that our members who have made bone headed mistakes.

All that being said everyone take a step back and ask yourself this.

"Is Tiberius sitting back laughing when he reads this thread?"

Edit: Just realized something, Heinous One, aren't you one of the guys I anarchied in the war? You and I managed to untangle this mess pretty well in that case.

Edited by Gabryal