TPF and Frostbite- End of Party

The Wizard of Oz

Are you going to admit to TPF secretly spying away Frostbite nukes before the war commenced?

Edit: Yes I am Gaby. You guys messed me up pretty good. Caught me with my pants down flirtin with the ladies and taking in too much brew. Couple days before that I also was caught with my pants down with too few spies and had a nuke spied away. Quite the coincedence isn't it?

Edited by HeinousOne

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to admit to TPF secretly spying away Frostbite nukes before the war commenced?

Edit: Yes I am Gaby. You guys messed me up pretty good. Caught me with my pants down flirtin with the ladies and taking in too much brew. Couple days before that I also was caught with my pants down with too few spies and had a nuke spied away. Quite the coincedence isn't it?

Spying nukes is a part of the game, mine got spied, yours got spied, part of war in TE. If you get caught well that's the risk you take, as for me personally I didn't spy anyone's nukes away, as for others I don't keep track of it.

I do know that spying nukes is a bit like taking a cheap shot for fun at another alliance, it's a random way of people from damn near anywhere to go through and say "Hey I got 90% on person X I'll steal their nuke for lulz"

If someone spies your nuke, I have pretty much the same answer as to the people who got nuked in a war ( not in a white peace like we had here ). Get over it, it's part of the game. If you don't like it either buy a silo, or head over to SE where it actually matters.

Also here in TE it's pretty standard practice for nukes to be spied a day or two before a blitz, that's also just part of the game. Also part of the game is to keep people paranoid, alot of third parties spy nukes just for the lulz ( like I mentioned above ). Welcome to TE my friend, where anything and everything goes, if you nukes start disappearing it could mean you are fixing to get blitzed, it could mean someone is laughing at you, or it could just mean that someone got bored and decided to take a shot.

In anycase that's the way the game is played, and crying over having a nuke spied is about the same in my book as crying over getting nuked to begin with.

Edited by Gabryal

Spying nukes is a part of the game, mine got spied, yours got spied, part of war in TE. If you get caught well that's the risk you take, as for me personally I didn't spy anyone's nukes away, as for others I don't keep track of it.

I do know that spying nukes is a bit like taking a cheap shot for fun at another alliance, it's a random way of people from damn near anywhere to go through and say "Hey I got 90% on person X I'll steal their nuke for lulz"

If someone spies your nuke, I have pretty much the same answer as to the people who got nuked in a war ( not in a white peace like we had here ). Get over it, it's part of the game. If you don't like it either buy a silo, or head over to SE where it actually matters.

The point is, I feel for our guys who came back after a Friday night out to find RD and TPF had decided to stay in that night in order to take advantage of what Friday night generally entails. Not to mention the multiple nukes destroyed leading up to this that was telling us an attack was coming. I bet you are enjoying the fact that you are now able to destroy a few of our top nations without any response from us on it. Very well played indeed. Let me guess, now that Tiberius is gone, TPF and RE will suddenly find they are friends again?

Yeah at this point I am close to just telling our leaders to piss off for bending over and taking it like they have while selling out some of our nations that dont take so well to doing such.

Edited by HeinousOne

I don't know anything about spying nukes away days beforehand, but I don't see why spying nukes away while at war is a big deal. I assumed that since this is TE, and the objective is to just destroy !@#$ really, that FB would be using nukes. I don't really care about getting nuked--I laughed at Skippy, he laughed at me--and fun was had by all.

All this BS about spying nukes away before the war is stupid. This is TE, stop being so serious and either attack TPF over it or shut the $%&@ up.

The point is, I feel for our guys who came back after a Friday night out to find RD and TPF had decided to stay in that night in order to take advantage of what Friday night generally entails. Not to mention the multiple nukes destroyed leading up to this that was telling us an attack was coming. I bet you are enjoying the fact that you are now able to destroy a few of our top nations without any response from us on it. Very well played indeed. Let me guess, now that Tiberius is gone, TPF and RE will suddenly find they are friends again?

Yeah at this point I am close to just telling our leaders to piss off for bending over and taking it like they have while selling out some of our nations that dont take so well to doing such.

I think you will find the longer you stay in TE the most often night that a war starts is a Friday night, that's live in TE. Second, if we hadn't stopped you can look at the scoreboards if you want, TPF hit FB very hard, and if the war had continued I have no doubts as to who would have come out on top. We ended the war because no one in either party wanted to be Tiberius's puppet. As for RE, we've had a long relationship with them, which makes Tiberius's betrayal of us sting that much more, we won't be their "friends" again until we can trust them again, don't look for that to happen overnight.

Personally I think it's pretty low to say that TPF didn't do the right thing. Destroying some of your top nations? We could have flat out massacred you. We didn't, and we stopped the war after Tiberius had already been deposed. You think that we would have broke our alliance with RE if we thought that they Tiberius was the only one at fault and go "Hey he's gone, we're still good to smash our way through some people he played"

Sorry man, not how it's played here. Take a grip on yourself and consider that you got off pretty lightly, it could have been much worse. We had no obligation to stop our particular war, we did, and we did it because we felt it was the right thing to do. So before you throw out anymore general insults consider the hypocrisy of your posts talking about "Painting an entire alliance" over a few individuals when it's your alliance, to what you just said about mine.

Personally I respect Caustic for the way he did this, I didn't want the war to go on because I didn't want to be manipulated into a war. It's starting to sound like you wished we had been asshats and just crushed you while we could, it's hardly our fault we caught you unprepared, fact is that's the nature of war, you attack when they are weakest. What did you want for us to give you twenty four hour notice?

Usually you post well thought out, logical things here on the OWF. I don't appreciate "paintbrush syndrome" anymore than you. Caustic didn't either, and you said you didn't like your entire alliance being labeled "dishonorable" over the actions of a few. So why bother defending those few? I'm certainly not sitting here defending people who I don't agree with, in my alliance, amongst my friends or elsewhere. Why do you think you should be allowed to imply that we are dishonorable ( when we were winning a war and stopped it cold because the reasons of that war became apparent ) while you disliked having someone else say the same thing when the situation was reversed.

if someone spies away a nuke, it is equal to actually using a nuke, and is usually retaliated with nuclear force if the war wasn't nuclear already.

Agreed... Stop crying about it.. Skippy did the right thing for his nation.

Agreed... Stop crying about it.. Skippy did the right thing for his nation.

Difference here is that the spying came before the white peace was declared the nukes happened after total peace was declared.

I don't know anything about spying nukes away days beforehand, but I don't see why spying nukes away while at war is a big deal. I assumed that since this is TE, and the objective is to just destroy !@#$ really, that FB would be using nukes. I don't really care about getting nuked--I laughed at Skippy, he laughed at me--and fun was had by all.

All this BS about spying nukes away before the war is stupid. This is TE, stop being so serious and either attack TPF over it or shut the $%&@ up.

If it was up to me.....

I think you will find the longer you stay in TE the most often night that a war starts is a Friday night, that's live in TE. Second, if we hadn't stopped you can look at the scoreboards if you want, TPF hit FB very hard, and if the war had continued I have no doubts as to who would have come out on top. We ended the war because no one in either party wanted to be Tiberius's puppet. As for RE, we've had a long relationship with them, which makes Tiberius's betrayal of us sting that much more, we won't be their "friends" again until we can trust them again, don't look for that to happen overnight.

Personally I think it's pretty low to say that TPF didn't do the right thing. Destroying some of your top nations? We could have flat out massacred you. We didn't, and we stopped the war after Tiberius had already been deposed. You think that we would have broke our alliance with RE if we thought that they Tiberius was the only one at fault and go "Hey he's gone, we're still good to smash our way through some people he played"

Sorry man, not how it's played here. Take a grip on yourself and consider that you got off pretty lightly, it could have been much worse. We had no obligation to stop our particular war, we did, and we did it because we felt it was the right thing to do. So before you throw out anymore general insults consider the hypocrisy of your posts talking about "Painting an entire alliance" over a few individuals when it's your alliance, to what you just said about mine.

Personally I respect Caustic for the way he did this, I didn't want the war to go on because I didn't want to be manipulated into a war. It's starting to sound like you wished we had been asshats and just crushed you while we could, it's hardly our fault we caught you unprepared, fact is that's the nature of war, you attack when they are weakest. What did you want for us to give you twenty four hour notice?

Usually you post well thought out, logical things here on the OWF. I don't appreciate "paintbrush syndrome" anymore than you. Caustic didn't either, and you said you didn't like your entire alliance being labeled "dishonorable" over the actions of a few. So why bother defending those few? I'm certainly not sitting here defending people who I don't agree with, in my alliance, amongst my friends or elsewhere. Why do you think you should be allowed to imply that we are dishonorable ( when we were winning a war and stopped it cold because the reasons of that war became apparent ) while you disliked having someone else say the same thing when the situation was reversed.

Oh how very kind of you. You can save your judgements over my posting. I honestly do not care, never have, never will. I am not defending anyone's actions. I am defending how they probably feel about the entire situation and how our leadership handled it.

Would you have won the war? Probably, but the reason for us being here was pretty much already over in this round. All we had left to see is if we would stand or fall in adversity. Guess that has been decided.

Lol - You're kidding - ain't you ?

OK, I'll humour you
:P

• Oh bugger, I nuked the guy who was at war with me
    • Infers that you made a mistake - when you quite clearly didn't

[*]I was busy recently, and didn't get time to check what was going on

• Your last post disproves that

[*]If you want me ZI'd, go ahead, I stuffed up, FB shouldn't take the blame for my error.

• Ditto the previous answer ;)

[*]I nuked him, then checked the forum link that was sent to me, and realized we were at peace !

• Oh, Right - you were telling the truth p1786557.gif

White peace was agreed between your government and TPF's government .....

..... further to that you gov agreed here publicly to that.

..... what happened when we were in a state of war (eg Nuke Spying) was Obviously known when that agreement was made

our war had ended by mutual consent

Maybe you think I'm being harsh - after all Frostbite is an honourable Alliance ........

p2665088.png

..... there again - maybe not

Not only are you liars - but you are Stupid Liars - Thanks to Sansonia for proving my point :rolleyes:

Good Luck / Have Fun

The "you" no YOu, no you, is one thing. But this PM, seeing todays date on it.... AFTER PEACE... :mad:

Sure has my attention!!!

Oh how very kind of you. You can save your judgements over my posting. I honestly do not care, never have, never will. I am not defending anyone's actions. I am defending how they probably feel about the entire situation and how our leadership handled it.

Would you have won the war? Probably, but the reason for us being here was pretty much already over in this round. All we had left to see is if we would stand or fall in adversity. Guess that has been decided.

No need to take it personally, I wasn't attacking you. This is Frostbite's first round in TE, you'll get used to it and I hope be an interesting addition to the TE world, I've come to respect FB a lot this round, where in the beginning I did not and resented your presence. Whatever your purpose was this round, if it's anything like "Take the Flag" then you still might, you still haven't seen what the last 10 days of a TE round look like, anything can happen.

Difference here is that the spying came before the white peace was declared the nukes happened after total peace was declared.

Did you ever try to stop a car doing 120mph in less than 30 feet? That is what you should expect to happen when you have a 3 hour war in a 24 hour cycle. Some nations are not going to get the message and there will be warring actions after the "peace " was achieved. You are all being unrealistic in your expectations in a complete succession of hostilities in that short time frame.

Well the i guess it is a good thing you are not in charge.

Yeah I know, I would be a horrible leader. That whole not leaving individual nations out to dry because they do not wish to see another alliance bend us over and then walk away unscathed. That is a terrible trait to have in a leader isn't it?

Yeah I know, I would be a horrible leader. That whole not leaving individual nations out to dry because they do not wish to see another alliance bend us over and then walk away unscathed. That is a terrible trait to have in a leader isn't it?

Nope, i understand your frustration all too well. There are just better ways of going about dealing with it. Like perhaps talking to your government/leaders in a MATURE rational manner. That would go a LONG way to start.

Did you ever try to stop a car doing 120mph in less than 30 feet? That is what you should expect to happen when you have a 3 hour war in a 24 hour cycle. Some nations are not going to get the message and there will be warring actions after the "peace " was achieved. You are all being unrealistic in your expectations in a complete succession of hostilities in that short time frame.

I'm not being unrealistic because I know what you are saying is truth, and personally I'm not that upset about it because Frostbite and TPF's leaders have developed a way to deal with it. No arguing just specifying that there is a distinction, albeit a small one. Hopefully there aren't any TPF members still declaring, if there are I hope FB lets us know so we can deal with them.

Yes.

No, just kidding. If I were FB I'd keep the fight going, but then again, maybe it's all part of an ebil plan for me to rule the world! In fact, maybe getting you two to peace out is part of my ebil plan!

Remember folks, everything you do is actually my fault, because I manipulated and used you.

Also personally, while I do not and would not get involved in personal politics of Frostbite as I respect your right to be a sovereign alliance with your own rules, I would, as someone who respects your alliance, suggest you avoid any public conflict between each other.

This round TPF had something very similar happen this round and it's never pretty.

o7 to Frostbite, whether or not you agree with what has happened. TPF's official position, if I've not mentioned it before is: We will not be puppets to any foreign power or individual. Whether we would have won or lost is not truly relevant, as at the end of the day we would rather it be remembered that we ended our war because on both sides I wouldn't have a single nation, on either side, take a single infra hit for the sake of Tiberius and his schemes.

Yes.

No, just kidding. If I were FB I'd keep the fight going, but then again, maybe it's all part of an ebil plan for me to rule the world! In fact, maybe getting you two to peace out is part of my ebil plan!

Remember folks, everything you do is actually my fault, because I manipulated and used you.

Go away.

what's the issue here again?

The issue was actually one of your members calling out our entire alliance. All of this other stuff is just personal arguments.

Yes.

Great, Tiberius just agreed with me. Guess I have to consider this debate I was involved with over and lost.

Damn it!

Yes.

Yepp, he might be ebil and badbad, but sarcasm ftw.

The irony is that Tibs only turned on us when we did NOT want to follow his evil plans - despite the claims of others in this thread. We decided to hit FB when he wanted FB and MHA to fight it out while TPF and RE watched, conserved, and built. Well, we were tired of fighting the same ol' same ol' every session, and thought FB would be new, shiny and funtastic to hit instead.

The issue was actually one of your members calling out our entire alliance. All of this other stuff is just personal arguments.

...and since, HeinousOne has repeatedly insulted and denigrated TPF as much as he could. So let's please tell both sides of the story on that. That's a bit more than just personal imho. I'm a also bit amazed at the amount of BAW going on in this thread, really. I remember when Heinous complained repeatedly about others making these exact kinds of posts during the first round of wars this session. The difference seems to be he's on the wrong end of it this time.

Let's just get the whole thing peaced out and go on with our lives, k people?

Wisdom here, BigKat sees this for what it is, let's keep the personal stuff personal, and not blame alliances for what individuals do. I won't ever say that people can't argue, but let them argue as individuals, and keep alliances out of it.

Whether in war or peace I'll respect Frostbite, I'd like to think there are people in Frostbite who feel the same way about The Phoenix Federation.

Yepp, he might be ebil and badbad, but sarcasm ftw.

The irony is that Tibs only turned on us when we did NOT want to follow his evil plans - despite the claims of others in this thread. We decided to hit FB when he wanted FB and MHA to fight it out while TPF and RE watched, conserved, and built. Well, we were tired of fighting the same ol' same ol' every session, and thought FB would be new, shiny and funtastic to hit instead.

...and since, HeinousOne has repeatedly insulted and denigrated TPF as much as he could. So let's please tell both sides of the story on that. That's a bit more than just personal imho. I'm a also bit amazed at the amount of BAW going on in this thread, really. I remember when Heinous complained repeatedly about others making these exact kinds of posts during the first round of wars this session. The difference seems to be he's on the wrong end of it this time.

Let's just get the whole thing peaced out and go on with our lives, k people?

Ok, so this is you stating TPF hit FB for it's own reasons and not those of Tibs? Very interesting.

Once again Clash does a horrible spin job. I have no problem with what happened, I have a problem with TPF members trying to slander Frostbite over the usual fallout after a war. Considering this was a full blitz followed by peace three hours later most rational individuals would assume there would be more fallout then usual.

I would like for you to get your own story straightened out. You are claiming that TPF attacked FB for its own reasons but then asking for us to get this peaced out and move on? What gives?

Ok, so this is you stating TPF hit FB for it's own reasons and not those of Tibs? Very interesting.

Once again Clash does a horrible spin job. I have no problem with what happened, I have a problem with TPF members trying to slander Frostbite over the usual fallout after a war. Considering this was a full blitz followed by peace three hours later most rational individuals would assume there would be more fallout then usual.

I would like for you to get your own story straightened out. You are claiming that TPF attacked FB for its own reasons but then asking for us to get this peaced out and move on? What gives?

Not a spin job. More insults eh? It seems to be all you're good for.

I posted a PM from Tibs in another thread. I guess you didn't see it, so here it is again:

To: ClashPoint From: Tiberius12 Date: 10/1/2009 9:09:37 PM

Subject: You guys hitting Frostbite

Message: Hey guys (CC'd this to Clash, BG, and Wiz). I'm talking to Gabs and Dog right now, and they inform me that you guys plan on hitting FB tomorrow night. We have 100% solid intel that FB is going to hit MHA tomorrow. That would be a perfect scenario for TPF and RE. We get the chance to grow in peace while FB and MHA knock each other down. We'd be in a much better position for rounds end. I'm asking you guys to call off your attack. We should meet on IRC to re-plan another scenario. Hope to hear from you.

Tiberius12

When we chose not to follow his request, he included us in his plans. With MHA hit, and FB/TPF hitting each other, he was hoping all of us would be beat down enough for RE to gain from it. Notice that you did NOT hit MHA, either, just some of the evidence suggesting Tib's plan was far from perfect. There was a lot more to it all of course, I'll be waiting eagerly for Tibs' memoirs to come out.

We made the decision to hit you because we hate infra-hugging and like to fight, and have never said anything differently. We ended this war over the erroneous perception that we were somehow being used by Tibs to hit you. A perception only being encouraged by YOU insultingly claiming we were RE pawns. Say what you want, but you have been far more insulting to TPF in this thread than any member of TPF has insulted FB. You going to take credit for that?

Pursuant to a warning issued earlier to Cameron of Lochiel, I have initiated an attack against his nation. He has suffered a loss of 80 infrastructure, 4 technology, land and half of his armed forces. This attack was not sanctioned by Frostbite, and I hereby remove myself from that alliance so that nobody can try to tie my actions to the good members of Frostbite. I have already been counter-attacked, and relish destroying as many nations as possible. I will accept peace when offered by Cameron of Lochiel along with a public apology for slights against Frostbite and me personally. Failing that, his nation must be completely destroyed. That is all. Cameron of Lochiel, please commence further whining.

-BigKat-