TPF and Frostbite- End of Party

The Wizard of Oz

Dear god I go away for a day for personal reasons and this happens

ALL MEMBERS OF FB need to stand down immediately. If you can't comply with a simple order like that then I have no idea what I can do for you or the AA.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw - I offended you with a mistake

As I was writing the post I addressed you as BigPussy, instead of BigKat - and it was filtered as a swear word.

So, why didn't it filter this time ?

There are ways round filters ....

BigP[font="Times New Roman"]u[/font]ssy

Don't do that.

That is basically the argument I put across, and even after 4 hours, some (not all of them) still wouldn't see it that way. Even when the facts were put right infront of them, it was still denied. Aparantly I "knew he was still TPF,"

There is this little thing under his name that says CNTE alliance: TPF

He was part of the war

and are you seriously going to stick to the "I didn't know" story? I assume that you believe that every person who has posted on this thread drank away their last braincell in years ago.

Nice to see you back Caustic, trying to keep things civil in your absence but obviously I haven't had all that much success.

How was he TPF when he was not on the AA? :huh:

it was a joke/insult. BigKat has gone rogue on Loch's nation and dropped his AA, as a result the nations attacking him and other people who broke the white peace have adopted "Smelly Cat" as their temporary AA, with, I assume, Burning Glory's permission. It's a temporary joke and intended to be, I personally found it pretty funny except I have to keep explaining it to people... yea Hisk I could be drinking right now if you haven't asked this question!

:lol1:

Seriously though Hisk, I wubs you

I cannot speak for Skippy, but I would like to lend some insight. We were both on IRC when he noticed that Loch had changed AAs and became excited because he felt that he could attack Loch freely. Maybe he can provide some logs that would help his case. I understand that from your perspective Gabryal, that it appears that he is making a silly argument. But he didn't know all of the background that you just shared. Although I had a suspicion, I wasn't sure why Loch changed his AA. I thought maybe we were going to go man-to-man. Sometimes we see what we want to see, and I think that Skippy saw an opportunity and took it. Several folks queried me because they were interested in attacking Burning Glory and was trying to see if I knew why he changed AAs (and these were people outside of Frostbite, for the record). I told them that I felt like BG was just switching temporarily and warned them to be cautious. My point in mentioning this is that people are always on the lookout for opportunities...

I could certainly be wrong, but I think that when he declared war he actually thought he was in the clear to do so. I am not a part of Frostbite any longer and am not trying to make excuses for their member. But based on my time spent in Frostbite, I don't think that Skippy would disobey a stand-down order or do anything to harm Frostbite. I understand that you will probably not consider me an unbiased source, but I believe what I am writing here. So, if there is any way to clear this up for Skippy, maybe it would be worth the effort.

We've had STA members leave (in SE) before and still have their membership ID and such in their bio for a while till they get around to changing it. I personally don't care what's in someone's bio when determining if they're in an AA or not. That's just me...

Thanks BigKat, that was put quite well

There's other parts of the conversation, but it is irrelevant

[14:59] <BigKat> He is twice my size and wrongly claimed I attacked a smaller nation :)

[15:00] <Skippy[sTA]> Oh nice Lochiel isn't in TPF anymore, I just noticed

[15:00] <Skippy[sTA]> I'm going in

[15:00] <BigKat> But apparently it is ok for him to attack me at half his NS :)

[15:00] <BigKat> Have fun, Skippy!

[15:00] <Skippy[sTA]> :D

[16:01] <Skippy[sTAway]> I lol'd

[16:01] <Skippy[sTAway]> 3 TPF are attacking me now xD

[16:03] <BigKat> We too

[16:03] <BigKat> Bigguns too

[16:03] <BigKat> losers :)

I cannot speak for Skippy, but I would like to lend some insight. We were both on IRC when he noticed that Loch had changed AAs and became excited because he felt that he could attack Loch freely. Maybe he can provide some logs that would help his case. I understand that from your perspective Gabryal, that it appears that he is making a silly argument. But he didn't know all of the background that you just shared. Although I had a suspicion, I wasn't sure why Loch changed his AA. I thought maybe we were going to go man-to-man. Sometimes we see what we want to see, and I think that Skippy saw an opportunity and took it. Several folks queried me because they were interested in attacking Burning Glory and was trying to see if I knew why he changed AAs (and these were people outside of Frostbite, for the record). I told them that I felt like BG was just switching temporarily and warned them to be cautious. My point in mentioning this is that people are always on the lookout for opportunities...

I could certainly be wrong, but I think that when he declared war he actually thought he was in the clear to do so. I am not a part of Frostbite any longer and am not trying to make excuses for their member. But based on my time spent in Frostbite, I don't think that Skippy would disobey a stand-down order or do anything to harm Frostbite. I understand that you will probably not consider me an unbiased source, but I believe what I am writing here. So, if there is any way to clear this up for Skippy, maybe it would be worth the effort.

Oh I believe you totally BK, like I've said many a time I wish you hadn't gone rogue, but understand why you did. Unfortunately what you have said here imho doesn't completely exonerate Skippy ( hell if you guys noticed Burning Glory had changed AA's you HAD to know it was a joke, TPF doesn't exist with out him, I've said it 100 times in the past week ) but it also makes him sound kinda... I can't think of a kinder word than "mentally challenged" and no I am not trying to drag this down to an insult war, it's just when I see how someone thinks, and this is the case, this is my reaction, so before we resort to name calling, I'm serious when I say what I said, not just being a dick.

We've had STA members leave (in SE) before and still have their membership ID and such in their bio for a while till they get around to changing it. I personally don't care what's in someone's bio when determining if they're in an AA or not. That's just me...

Thank you for saying in 2 sentences what I've been trying to say for 2 pages lol.

The way I read that, he's saying whats in their bio doesn't matter in comparison to their AA.

If you look at Lochiel, he doesn't have anything to do with TPF

Taken from his BIO

About Coinneach Odhar: One, two, what's that smell? - Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, - What are they feeding you? - Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat - You're getting fat !

Now, at first glance, there is no sign that he is TPF (except for the flag, but I'm flying the NpO flag but I'm not in NpO, so the flag shows nothing)

[OOC] I've been in several AAs in SE, I could claim, by your theory, that I am still part of their AAs. I could just be in STA as a joke, but really be in TIO (since that is disbanded, Zenith). See my point?[/OOC]

I also notice, even though I was told to peace out wars, I was attacked yet again by another nation. Once again, he failed. Both of his ground attacks resulted in a loss towards him. I'm still not in anarchy. Kudos to you Sulmar, you anarchied me yourself, but 4 nations can't anarchy me :|

This just gets better and better .

Edited by Skippy

Thank you for saying in 2 sentences what I've been trying to say for 2 pages lol.

Huh? I was saying that we've had circumstances where a nation leaves the STA (and is thus not a member), drops our AA, but still has their STA related information (like their membership ID) in their bio. This is despite the fact that they're not an STA member anymore. Dunno why people don't take it out immediately, but if I saw someone drop STA's AA I would presume that they're not in the STA anymore until someone told me otherwise regardless of what their bio said. Again, that's just me :)

Huh? I was saying that we've had circumstances where a nation leaves the STA (and is thus not a member), drops our AA, but still has their STA related information (like their membership ID) in their bio. This is despite the fact that they're not an STA member anymore. Dunno why people don't take it out immediately, but if I saw someone drop STA's AA I would presume that they're not in the STA anymore until someone told me otherwise regardless of what their bio said. Again, that's just me :)

Oh I wasn't arguing I was complimenting. You succinctly said in two cents the point I was trying to make this whole thread. It was well done and I said so :)

You were trying to say the complete opposite to what Jyrinx said >_>

No what Jyrinx said was If someone changes AA's in the middle of something big, like say a war, then they would still be considered in the AA they switched from, that's what I've been saying too

I can see how you didn't read everything I said before in #TPF-TE

Huh? I was saying that we've had circumstances where a nation leaves the STA (and is thus not a member), drops our AA, but still has their STA related information (like their membership ID) in their bio. This is despite the fact that they're not an STA member anymore.