Hakaism

This Charming Man

Hakaism

av-281.gif

"We need to make sure we keep acting as classy as we have been, have fun like we always do, and fight well."

- The Good Master

We've all heard of Francoism, even Tygaism, but few have heard of Hakaism.

My personal philosophy, and a philosophy I feel many can get behind.

Named for the visionary, Good Master Hakai, Hakaism’s roots can be found wherever and whenever Good Master Hakai has spoken. Not to be confused with other philosophies on Digiteria, Hakaism is based on celebration and amusement. As such this is a happy Philosophy, not one of sacrifice or blind obedience.

Hakaists have a unique philosophy, thus they view the world differently than all other nation rulers. Hakaists believe that life Digiteria isn’t in reality, reality. They believe that when their time on Digiteria is over they simply awake from a dream and continue to live their life. As such they are not inhibited like other nation rulers who try to protect their infrastructure or land. They instead run their nation and their citizen’s lives as if life were a ‘game’.

Due to their radical viewpoints Hakaists find themselves persecuted by other more serious philosophies and nation rulers. This leads to the banding together of Hakaists or their eventual decline in the realm of “None”. As such Hakaists have no choice but to band together with their contemporaries or be vanquished.

Hakaist belief in ‘life after death’ is backed up by the accounts of many nations reports of having a ‘past life’, or even ‘past lives’. Hakaists doctrine states that if a nation ruler lives a bad life they find themselves returned to Digiteria with the need to better themselves, only when they become self actualized, or reach the status of “Good Master,” do they feel that they can leave Digertia, they’re task here completed.

A Hakaist will not sacrifice their enjoyment for political gain or for the sake of living another day. Hakaists stand firm to their love of fun and celebration. How a Hakaists lives their “life”, (noticed the quotations, this is due to the fact that Hakaists believe that life on Digiteria is merely a dream) is up to the Hakaist himself to decide. A Hakaist can be content living as a grunt in an alliance, while other find enjoyment in the shaping of the political world and will strive for and live out their “life” in a position of power.

When threatened with war a Hakaist will not waste a moment. Hakaists love to fight and all true Hakaists are already ready when the call is made. Hakaists due to their nature to either band together or live the life of a loner, choose their allies carefully and have a great deal of loyalty to their alliance and their alliances’ allies.

The Hakaists true virtue is that of love; love for fun and enjoyment, love of conquest and glory. A Hakaists will sacrifice everything for love, and respects all other doctrines, decisions, and individuals with this strong passion. A Hakaist may very well fight another Hakaist on the field of battle and no where will you find a better fight. However rude or obnoxious a Hakaist may act to the world, he or she will respect a fellow Hakaist. Hakaism is a philosophy unlike any other, where other nation rulers lead their nations for personal growth and political conquest. A Hakaist leads their nation in the direction of fun and good times.

This being said, Hakaism is not a philosophy that is learned, Hakaism is a philosophy that is inherent in all nation rulers. This philosophy either lies dormant in the mind of the nation ruler, or is being suppressed by Digiterian “social norms”. True Hakaists have shaken off these norms and have joined the quest of reaching complete enlightenment, otherwise referred to in the title of “Good Master”.

Edited: Typos &c.

Edited by This Charming Man

Hakaism

av-281.gif

"We need to make sure we keep acting as classy as we have been, have fun like we always do, and fight well."

- The Good Master

We've all heard of Francoism, even Tygaism, but few have heard of Hakaism.

My personal philosophy, and a philosophy I feel many can get behind.

Edited: Typos &c.

I know you :lol1:

There are no life after death, I'm d34th and I know what I'm talking.

What does death have to do with "D34th"?

I understand Hakaism stands for fun but in this thread I'd like to ask that we refrain from talking about random things and instead discuss the philosophy itself.

Edited by This Charming Man

It's certainly an interesting philosophy, but I think you are incorrect on several points.

<argument entirely removed now>

Sorry, if you want to hear the rest of this contact me elsewhere please.

Edited by Francesca

It's certainly an interesting philosophy, but I think you are incorrect on several points.

Firstly, I believe that the onus for proof that incarnation occurs lies with the people who make such claims. The same goes for claims that this world that we live in is some sort of 'game.' What rubbish! The evidence for this is very light. Reincarnation? Claims that people have lived past lives before this one? Sounds like a load of religious nonsense to me.

<argument removed>

Sorry, if you want to hear the rest of this contact me elsewhere please.

I reincarnated from Huey P. Newton into a chess playing cat.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I like this stuff. Where's Hakai now? :(

Edited by Earogema