Looking for Some Opinions...

KahlanRahl

Friends (and maybe enemies as well?) of Bob, I have been talking with a few of my alliance mates, and we've been curious about this particular topic. So last night on Skype with these friends I threw out the idea, offhandedly:

"Hahaha, maybe I should make a poll."

"HAHAHA oh my god that'd be awesome, you should do it."

"Not on OUR forums..."

"OH you mean the OWF?"

"Yeah..."

"OH MY GOD YES DO IT."

So, anyway, I'm bored, so I decided to do it. My friends of Bob, here is our question:

Who do you think is the biggest stat... *looks up the equivalent in a thesaurus...* ah here we go. Who's the biggest stat harlot here on Planet Bob? (If you don't know what the synonym for "harlot" is, thesaurus it.)

EDIT: Alliances work as well, but I was originally looking for specific people/rulers of alliances, etc. I'll just have two lists though, it's ok! ^_^

Alliance/Bloc candidates:

Green Protection Agency (...?)

Citadel

Optional Defense Network

Bel Air

New Sith Order

Mushroom Kingdom

The Order of the Paradox

Federation of Armed Nations

The Order of the Black Rose

Athens

Poison Clan

Valhalla

Personas:

Moo-Cows

Ivan Moldavi

AlmightyGrub

Bama

Syzygy

One Ball Man

Chimaera

Starfox

MOTU-Man

Chef Joe

Tulak

Edited by KahlanRahl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Reccesion lol... I'm not familiar with everyone on Bob, never heard of him, but thank you! ^_^

He is a member of TPF, and whatever he says most of TPF agrees with him. He is like the minister of general membership or something (even though its not official. :P) You didn't read any of his threads or posts during the karma war? Hes the Elmo guy. :P

Carlton was supposed to be a clever way of saying Bel-Air, my apologies for the confusion :P

And if for persona's we are talking about followings, etc (Ivan's nation sucks so he is obviously not a stats guy) I would add Bama to that list. Seriously, people love him.

:wub: Bama

Carlton was supposed to be a clever way of saying Bel-Air, my apologies for the confusion :P

And if for persona's we are talking about followings, etc (Ivan's nation sucks so he is obviously not a stats guy) I would add Bama to that list. Seriously, people love him.

:wub: Bama

I find your lack of a dash disturbing. :ph34r:

Really though, I finally spent what was left of my Karma War warchest, so I guess I'm a statmonger at the moment. :P Seems like I always find a way to screw my nation up though.

-Bama