SoL outta line!!!

Deerslayer

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm let me say this: there was no need to even put it in your bio, no alliance is going to see that you want to be recruited

and about the tech raiding: it could easily be taken care of. the new alliance could help out with that and end it quickly like MA did with me when i first joined. not that hard now

also there are probly many different opinions in MA so dont say something i say is for the whole alliance, im just one little dragon stating my own little opinions :P

Funny thjing is i got 4 recruitment messages funny isn't it?

why not? if he can make a channel i can too.

Oh kinda like he hit me so imma hit him back don't we remember "2 wrongs don't amke a right?"

Yeah, there's a slight problem with that.

We all love TBB.

You, well...

Your future is getting dimmer by the post.

kudos to that o/ TBB! and to all my new friends and surrporters

why not? if he can make a channel i can too.

Because I can tell you two things right now: 1) People know who TBB is and his reputation and he has friends. 2) You have no friends and are quickly making yourself and your alliance look foolish. I'd stop while before you dig too deep a hole.

Where does it say they are not allowed?
as a Soldier of Liberty, hereby solemnly swear to act at all times with the utmost respect and honor towards both ally and enemy. I will not insult either my brothers/sisters or anyone else, be they friend or foe.

Right there.

"YOU CAN'T QUIT, I'M FIRING YOU."

I think this is a very accurate overview of the situation.

Alliances take things too seriously. Everyone just needs to chill and sit down and talk for a bit.

BTW: Sorry if I'm a bit late on this issue, I'm being slow tonight

Edited by TheTrooper

Alright, let me see if I have this straight now:

1) Redneck spies on Deerslayer to check for military readiness

2) Deerslayer lashes out verbally in return

3) Redneck gives a NO U and I'M THE BOSS defense

4) Deerslayer tenders his resignation and places a disparaging remark about SoL in his bio whilst still wearing the AA

5) SoL attacks him because of said remark while under the AA

There is but one response to this progression: :facepalm: I mean, I could address each stupidity separately, but :facepalm: just about covers it.

I'd rather like to see what Monos Archein has to say, being SoL's protector, before I rush to any judgment, but I'm apparently in the minority.

Regardless of what MA has to say, that won't change what SoL did. It will still be wrong no matter what.

I am NOT happy.

At this time, after reviewing all the information available to me. I am requiring peace offers be sent and accepted IMMEDIATELY. I will NOT be dropping my Protectorate with SoL at this time. Deerslayer is still expelled from SoL after ignoring multiple requests and orders from the government officials of SoL to change his bio, yet he shall not be attacked. Further, Deerslayer is still to change his AA before the 24 hour mark has been reached.

At this time, after reviewing all the information available to me. I am requiring peace offers be sent and accepted IMMEDIATELY. I will NOT be dropping my Protectorate with SoL at this time. Deerslayer is still expelled from SoL after ignoring multiple requests and orders from the government officials of SoL to change his bio, yet he shall not be attacked. Further, Deerslayer is still to change his AA before the 24 hour mark has been reached.

So, if they don't send the peace offers what happens?

And does that mean MA thinks the attacks were justified?

Hi, first post, nice to meet you.

SoL: Checking for vulnerabilities...

Deer: WTFFF BAD ALLIANCE I QUIT

SoL: NO I KICK YOU, YOU HAVE 24 HOURS

Deer: *insert slight negative comment in bio*

SoL: Hey we don't appreciate the comment, could you remove it?

Deer: NA NANAN NANANANAN CAN'T HEAR YOU

SoL: *anger* (technically he's still part of our AA so let's attack him under the basis that he's breaking the creed even though we just hate the guy)

Deer: OMG THEY ACTUALLY ATTACKED ME, I DIDN'T THINK PROVOKING THEM WOULD CAUSE SUCH A REACTION, WHINE TO THE FORUMS SO I CAN GET SYMPATHY.

SoL: HEY WTF, WHY DID YOU BRING SOME INTERNAL CONFLICT TO THE PUBLIC? NOW WE LOOK LIKE BAD GUYS.

Deer: Oh yes, everyone is agreeing with me, this gives me permission to keep posting, garnering more sympathy and also allowing me to post more negative comments.

SoL: *insert shallow defense here*

Neither side is being very mature about the whole thing. It's a very small matter that was blown out of proportions. I personally see it as the bratty little brother tattling on the bully big brother to mommy and both arguing with both sides having their not so valid points but in the end the "victim" is supported.

SoL would do good to just drop the whole matter, ignore it. It'll be forgotten within weeks, unless Deer decides to gloat, then maybe months.

Shenanigans.

I call Shenanigans.

I DEMAND to see the proof of these repeated requests, which have often been referenced but never proven.

Also, what the hell is up with not forcing SoL to pay reparations to deerslayer? The attack was unwarranted, deerslayer still had several hours left on the time frame he was given. This is horse hockey.

Also, I'm taking this to mean that MA thinks it's ok for SoL to break their own charter now.

I just spent the past 10 minnuits of my life reading this thread. I have but two things to say;

First and foremost: SoL's government is the most hypocritical lot of n00bs i have seen on planet Bob for a month or two. Making every member sign a document stating that they will not disrespect anyone, be it member or not, and then saying "stfu kid.......im booting your -arse- out"

And secondly: I am NOT happy with SoL

Third: This has been verrrrry intresting reading

Fourth: Didnt i say i had two things to say? >.<

Hi, first post, nice to meet you.

SoL: Checking for vulnerabilities...

Deer: WTFFF BAD ALLIANCE I QUIT

SoL: NO I KICK YOU, YOU HAVE 24 HOURS

Deer: *insert slight negative comment in bio*

SoL: Hey we don't appreciate the comment, could you remove it?

Deer: NA NANAN NANANANAN CAN'T HEAR YOU

SoL: *anger* (technically he's still part of our AA so let's attack him under the basis that he's breaking the creed even though we just hate the guy)

Deer: OMG THEY ACTUALLY ATTACKED ME, I DIDN'T THINK PROVOKING THEM WOULD CAUSE SUCH A REACTION, WHINE TO THE FORUMS SO I CAN GET SYMPATHY.

SoL: HEY WTF, WHY DID YOU BRING SOME INTERNAL CONFLICT TO THE PUBLIC? NOW WE LOOK LIKE BAD GUYS.

Deer: Oh yes, everyone is agreeing with me, this gives me permission to keep posting, garnering more sympathy and also allowing me to post more negative comments.

SoL: *insert shallow defense here*

Neither side is being very mature about the whole thing. It's a very small matter that was blown out of proportions. I personally see it as the bratty little brother tattling on the bully big brother to mommy and both arguing with both sides having their not so valid points but in the end the "victim" is supported.

SoL would do good to just drop the whole matter, ignore it. It'll be forgotten within weeks, unless Deer decides to gloat, then maybe months.

Where's Delta when you need him :rolleyes:

I think you have some points mixed up.

So, if they don't send the peace offers what happens?

And does that mean MA thinks the attacks were justified?

I'm seeing this as the equivalent of a parent breaking up a kids' fight.

It doesn't matter who started it, it needs to end, and anyone that doesn't comply will get himself a spanking... After which it STILL ends.

But that's just my humble point of view :P