Dispatch from ODN and GR

Style #386

Many thanks GR :blush:

Not as terrible as Polar, though.

That was uncalled for, if you have an issue with the comment then by all means rip into Penchuk (he is a big boy, i know he can take it) not Polaris ;)

I kinda wanted someone to push back :gun:

heh some of us are sick and tired of pushing back even against evident sarcasm (you were being sarcastic right? :D ), nothing we say will change things :mellow:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that in time of need GR have better luck than others.

AlmightyGrub got it right about what he said a treaty with the ODN means. Let GR learn for themselves, things seem to be getting a lot more normal around Planet Bob. Polar gets wiser, GR reverts...

EDIT: Just for you, HellScream

Edited by The AUT

AlmightyGrub got it right about what he said a treaty with the ODN means. Let GR learn for themselves, things seem to be getting a lot more normal around Planet Bob. Polar gets wiser, GR reverts...

I remember NpO plotting against GOONS while both were still in WUT, which pretty much sums up Polar.

Ohh well.

For some reason i thought you had quit, oh well good to see your still with us ;)

sigh....when will some people figure out that past actions of an alliance don't always dictate it's future course. New leadership and changes over time bring about new direction. The ODN is an incredible alliance stacked with great people who I guarantee it's allies will be able to count it should they ever need to.

For some reason i thought you had quit, oh well good to see your still with us ;)

I will always be with you, Cata. :awesome:

sigh....when will some people figure out that past actions of an alliance don't always dictate it's future course. New leadership and changes over time bring about new direction. The ODN is an incredible alliance stacked with great people who I guarantee it's allies will be able to count it should they ever need to.

Well was that an excuse for TPF? Well, time will tell. Karma only needs patience for it to happen.

(Leaves thread)

Edited by The AUT

I remember the Frozen Caek Invite fondly.

ODN have done wonders with sorting out their direction and building new friendships.

GR were already great

o/ To both of you

ps. Please ignore my dinosaur comrades who live in the past ;)

I'm a Tyrannosaurus rex :v:

“Consider the past and you shall know the future.”

EDIT: Just for you, HellScream

Yeah, because the NAAC was sooooooooooooo unwise. They were also extremely incompetent at war and were never tested in unbeatable odds. Oh and Polar never got itself rolled for doing stupid !@#$. That never happened either.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Yeah, because the NAAC was sooooooooooooo unwise. They were also extremely incompetent at war and were never tested in unbeatable odds. Oh and Polar never got itself rolled for doing stupid !@#$. That never happened either.

Yeah NpO already was rolled and when that happened ODN was one of the alliances who turn their back to Polaris. Your point?

Yeah NpO already was rolled and when that happened ODN was one of the alliances who turn their back to Polaris. Your point?

The quote Stumpy responded to mainly dealt with Polaris and GR, saying Polaris is getting wiser and GR is reverting...I don't know what they're reverting back to, NAAC I assume.

Firstly, you can't get wiser for not continuing to not sign a treaty. It might have been wise at first, but just because time has elapsed, your decision doesn't become "wiser" than before.

Secondly, I hardly see how reverting back to NAAC is somehow an insult. NAAC was one of the most efficient, military competent alliances of its time in CN.

ODN ditching you guys when you got rolled has nothing at all to do with the post, other than Grub's initial decision to not treaty ODN again, to which Aut then concludes that Polaris is continually getting wiser.

I remember you plotting against GOONS while still in WUT. How are you better, how can you preach us about that?

Polaris turned it's back on NPO, your closest ally, did you expect others to not turn their backs on you?

Edited by Hell Scream

I remember you plotting against GOONS while still in WUT. How are you better, how can you preach us about that?

Polaris turned it's back on NPO, your closest ally, did you expect others to not turn their backs on you?

While it's a bit off topic, I recommend you to read the history again if you think that Polaris is who turned it's back on NPO.

But I can't expect better from someone who thinks that tech is nearly useless in battle.

Edited by D34th