What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

AzAcE

I though that was just suppose to be ironic, like when you call a big guy Tiny. I take it ODN will be at least claiming to protect SLAP?

You call a big guy tiny like they call you big bad , But you know that you even use an avatar of an actor pretending to be bad .

Now us defense is what we are what we do .

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But as you have just now pointed out, you have yet to prove yourselves to be any different from the ODN of the past. Thus, while you continuously say everyone pointing out ODN's past is simply blowing smoke out of our collective @#$%, ODN has yet to actually prove themselves to be any more than just blowing smoke up their own @#$%. So how about you realize that you have yet to prove a damn thing and stop stating everyone is blowing smoke out their @#$% since there is ample evidence of ODN not upholding treaties is the norm. Until ODN proves they can uphold a treaty on the losing end of a war, this will be a fairly normal reaction.

As for me, i already stated to Cataduanes in another thread not to long ago, that i actually hope that ODN can recover from its past but going around and insulting others and putting on this show will only do the exact opposite. Ask Cata about how he handled these very same reactions and you will see a marked difference between how Cata handled it and the responses Cata got, versus how you and merlin handled them and the responses you got.

Until then, do not state that i am blowing anything out of my $@! when you know damn well i am correct in my assessment. Until ODN can actually prove themselves you will live under this shadow. How you react to this can show marked improvement. To be frank, had Cata been the one who responded, i would probably have never entered this thread, nor do i feel that many would have continued.

I love to read the anti-ODN ignorance like this. We are a democracy .We vote and most of us were not around years ago when the goverment made there poor choice mistake .But now if any one does not think we have the stones put there infra where there mouth is .

You call a big guy tiny like they call you big bad , But you know that you even use an avatar of an actor pretending to be bad .

Now us defense is what we are what we do .

Please provide facts or events to back up your claim that "defense is what we do." I can name 3 times it wasn't. I can think of four times that ODN did defend an ally, only once in a losing war. With that kind of long-term track record, you can hardly make that claim. I truly hope that y'all have changed from the past, but after a long line of different governments doing the same stuff, you've got a ways to go before you can say truthfully that defense is what you do.

-Bama

I love to read the anti-ODN ignorance like this. We are a democracy .We vote and most of us were not around years ago when the goverment made there poor choice mistake .But now if any one does not think we have the stones put there infra where there mouth is .

Were you around in late April when they disregarded treaties and decided on the spot who they felt like helping?

But as you have just now pointed out, you have yet to prove yourselves to be any different from the ODN of the past. Thus, while you continuously say everyone pointing out ODN's past is simply blowing smoke out of our collective @#$%, ODN has yet to actually prove themselves to be any more than just blowing smoke up their own @#$%. So how about you realize that you have yet to prove a damn thing and stop stating everyone is blowing smoke out their @#$% since there is ample evidence of ODN not upholding treaties is the norm. Until ODN proves they can uphold a treaty on the losing end of a war, this will be a fairly normal reaction.

As for me, i already stated to Cataduanes in another thread not to long ago, that i actually hope that ODN can recover from its past but going around and insulting others and putting on this show will only do the exact opposite. Ask Cata about how he handled these very same reactions and you will see a marked difference between how Cata handled it and the responses Cata got, versus how you and merlin handled them and the responses you got.

Until then, do not state that i am blowing anything out of my $@! when you know damn well i am correct in my assessment. Until ODN can actually prove themselves you will live under this shadow. How you react to this can show marked improvement. To be frank, had Cata been the one who responded, i would probably have never entered this thread, nor do i feel that many would have continued.

My apologies sir. When they elected me, they must have meant "Dochartaigh". Clearly your knowledge as to what we will or will not do is superior to mine.

I realize we've screwed up in the past. I won't deny it. I also don't give a damn, because what they did doesn't affect what we do, nor do I have even the foggiest clue as to why it should. I know what they (referring to the past ODN governments) did and I know what we (the present one) will do. I would go so far as to call myself the premier authority on the subject.

As I said before, the ODN, for the purpose of this thread, is in a defensive position. We're not going around saying we're going to attack people for doing this or that. We're saying we'll defend another alliance. Sadly this is contingent upon you naysayers doing something about it first.

Don't think we'll defend our allies? Then, as the saying goes, do something about it.

Edited by Style #386

My apologies sir. When they elected me, they must have meant "Dochartaigh". Clearly your knowledge as to what we will or will not do is superior to mine.

I realize we've screwed up in the past. I won't deny it. I also don't give a damn, because what they did doesn't affect what we do, nor do I have even the foggiest clue as to why it should. I know what they (referring to the past ODN governments) did and I know what we (the present one) will do. I would go so far as to call myself the premier authority on the subject.

As I said before, the ODN, for the purpose of this thread, is in a defensive position. We're not going around saying we're going to attack people for doing this or that. We're saying we'll defend another alliance. Sadly this is contingent upon you naysayers doing something about it first.

Don't think we'll defend our allies? Then, as the saying goes, do something about it.

So you are saying you werent apart of this decision eh? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54850

Or wait, now just why does it say your name down at the bottom of the announcement?

Did you seriously just ask me whether or not my signature is on a document which bears my signature?

I believe (though I could be wrong) that Bama took me to task on that one a couple months ago. Wasn't the best move, wasn't the worst move, and this thread is now seriously off-topic, so any further takers hit me via PM or IRC.

Congrats to SLAP on the colour/charter/name change. I look forward to working with you guys.

Thanks Mathias, we already established that. I guess inane repetition is just your "thing" though. I'd really not repeat April's [ooc]threads[/ooc] again, and I'm really not that hard to find on IRC.

I guess lobbing insults is just your "thing" along with the the timeless "do something about it" attitude that makes you look like such a cool guy.

Please have a logical response based on actual issues, mudslinging is so 2008.

Don't drag LoSS into this. Timeline and his friends came to LoSS because of a problem they had in TBH. We never created an Econ department for him, we had it already. Timeline and his friends all left on their own accord. LoSS had nothing to do with it, the only thing we did was show them our support. (Both Timeline and The Black Hand.)

Naw bro, someone asked if Timeline and co got couped, and I was just responding with what I think happened. Hence the words "I Think" infront of my statement about Econ there. Not a big deal really, I was just answering a question and trying to recall something I had heard...

Were you around in late April when they disregarded treaties and decided on the spot who they felt like helping?

I was there when We saw we had treaty's with both sides that conflicted. When we rushed a vote through our general assembly .I was there when we had over 50 pages in one topic alone in 6 hour's about our treaty's . So we could cancel some before the war started .I was there when the vote was 50/50 to drop karma and stand by Iron when Iron insulted us and showed there true colors and the vote went 2/3rds to drop them. I was there when we decided to join Karma .When everyone was predicting Npo's victory . I was there when we declared war according to our treaty's .I fought at one time i had all 6 slots full . I was there when many alliances dropped treaty's after the war started . but we didn't drop one after the war started. No one with an honest bone in there body could say we were optional in the Karma war .

So yeah i was there .

I guess lobbing insults is just your "thing" along with the the timeless "do something about it" attitude that makes you look like such a cool guy.

Please have a logical response based on actual issues, mudslinging is so 2008.

I just wanted to confirm that you would, indeed, do nothing. Thank you.

And for a more direct response, you responded to a statement questioning whether or not I knew about something (which I obviously knew about), by regurgitating my own statement, in which I said I knew about it. Is that your "logical response"? Congrats, I guess.

Edit: I suppose it's logical. Just not particularly useful.

Edited by Style #386

Thanks Pingu. IAA's attack squad can put in their last word if they so desire, but I'm out. I've left my contact details for those interested (they aren't).

Apparently Mathias is so badass he constitutes an attack squad all on his own... Apart from like 2 posts each from Doch and TBB, he's really been the only IAAer in here.

-Bama

Apparently Mathias is so badass he constitutes an attack squad all on his own... Apart from like 2 posts each from Doch and TBB, he's really been the only IAAer in here.

-Bama

Mathias is very imposing. He indeed does make up a full attack squad on his own. ;)

Well, i can tell you read nothing of what i posted. Nor do you have any actual defense other than your word which is clearly suspect since you fail to actually produce any evidence to back your claim and most of your arguments are insults or "do something about it". Those are not arguments nor do they hold any evidence. Never once did anyone state they were actually gonna attack SLAP nor do i feel most would since SLAP has done nothing to warrant an attack. Thus, claiming that because no one has attacked SLAP, you somehow win the debate is foolish. Why should we have to do a damn thing in regards to helping ODN overcome their stigma of the past? That is for ODN and ODN alone to do. To push it off on us is quite pathetic in reality since again, this is your stigma, not anyone else's. Why should i honestly care whether you defend your allies? I came into this thread solely because you were wishing to Mathias would attack you or SLAP so that you could attack him because he stated his opinion of ODN and had insulted a fellow IAAer. Thus, i came in here to simply state why your comments were wrong. Since then, you have proven nothing and only continued to insult others or give a "do something about it" attitude. Well to respond in like you, if you do not like my comments or anyone else's in regards to ODN and its past, you do something about it. I am out of this thread.

Welcome to Orange SLAP

....as for the other 'ODN' related subject under discussion within this thread i am too tired anymore to argue with our many detractors any longer...i hope one day we can earn your respect with our blood, and with that good day to you all.

Waiting for that with eager anticipation. :popcorn:

Waiting for that with eager anticipation. :popcorn:

heh yeah no doubt :D, i could wax lyrical about how we are now more than willing to do what is right.....but yeah it would be a waste of time :(. Alas i shall have to wait for the day when ODN will have a chance to prove its worth.