Ordo Verde Announcement(s)

But it is completely acceptable to do so at VE? No sense at all...

it actually makes a lot of sense. a larger alliance can bare the burden of "innactive" members far more easily than a small, growing, alliance can.

good luck out there sethb :)

Edited by elborrador

o/ OV

I vow to continue to rip on Seth as if he was still an allied emperor :x

Why would you wanna rip on him as if here were still an allied emperor when you can now con him into dong your work for you?

Congrats on the new gov't OV, sad to see RL claim another good player.

I personally never heard anything troublesome or controversial from OV other than the... heh, little, incident that kicked off the Karma War, so I guess that would mean that you have done a good job SethB. ^_^ Good luck with your non-political obligations, hopefully you'll be able to return someday. Also, good show OV, and good luck to your Triumvirate, as well!

It didn't feel right being in OV without doing some form of work, if that makes any sense.

Seems if I felt the same way, once upon a time... ;) Relax and enjoy life sethb. You will be back to full speed some time in the future I am sure. I wish the best of luck to OV, and especially to Petar the 5th! You will do a great job Petar. I valued the time we spent together in OV and briefly in BoD.